hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SarahB
hey ppl, i havent been here in some time, so can someone plz update me on some news plz x
ur probably tired of this but it doesnt have to be long, just main points, thnx v. much ppl! x

pirate179
pretty much everything in spoilers thread! wink smile

IheartPocky
Trailer

Clip

Website Open

pirate179
what? blink confused

willofthewisp
There is a clip from Good Morning America featuring Jack, Barbossa, and Pintel (the shorter one with two regular eyes, right?). There is also an official AWE website that you can play around in, but I don't really like it all that much, not as fun as playing around here, AND if you haven't seen the trailer, you need to go see the trailer right now so you can join in on all the fun. Glad you're back!

SarahB
lol thnx ppl! v. gr8ful lol
im glad im bac 2 smile
ill try nd see if i can watch the clip..................(the trailer is sooo kl, out ov the 3 trailers- tht one is the best!)

JaehSkywalker
to tell the truth, i haven't seen the trailer myself. i'd probably see it when i get hold of a much faster computer.

SarahB
lol kk- (im sure u will like it wen u see it)

JaehSkywalker
I'm so sure of it.. wink

SarahB
big grinbig grin

SarahB
ok this is rly random, but has any1 here got myspace? lol (im cn be a bit off the topic sumtimes)

JaehSkywalker
got it, but i don't open it.

friendster is the only thing active... >.<

SarahB
kl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.