CTU Lunar Eclipse [Registration/Discussion]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sv/thumb/f/f3/CTU.jpg/180px-CTU.jpg

Lunar Eclipse is a unit where only the very best soldiers of the world is chosen to participate in the battle against terrorism and crimes. Each and every individual have their own unique abilities, their own areas of expertise. One by one, these soldiers are among the best. Combined, these soldiers are the best. One of these soldiers might be you, if you are up for the challenge. The Lunar Eclipse is a unit located deep under the streets of Washington, U.S.A. It is currently shown to the world as a normal special unit, but those recruited by it knows that it is only the very best of the best. Even Navy Seal will seem like daycare, compared to the skill of this unit.

Character Sheet:
This might help out in your character sheet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_special_forces_units

Name:
Code-name:
Nationality:
Appearance: (Height, Weight and physical description or picture)
Personal Background:
Career Background:
Personality:
Favorite weaponary/equipment:
Unique Ability/Area of expertise:

Rules:
- Have fun.
- No bashing.
- Have fun.
- No God-Modding.
- Have fun.
- No l33t-sp34k
(^^, :O, omg, lol) when you are IC. Even though we are an elite unit, I prefere you keep it out of this.

- Have fun.

-Have fun big grin

Survivor01
Name: Deuce Wyatt
Code-name: Avenger
Nationality:American
Appearance: Deuce is 6'4" and 240 lbs.(picture)
Personal Background: He was seen as a premier sniper and was drafted onto the team. He was originally a Special Forces Operative. He had no family or friends except for the team. He has motto "I just can't miss."
Career Background: Special operation Unit untill his skills with a sniper got him into the team.
Personality: He is very quiet at times but in the heat of battle he will not hesitate to give "advice to the other members. He is arrogant most of the time but knows when he is beat. He is actually nice to members of his team but not uaually to anyone else.
Favorite weaponary/equipment: 23A1 Sniper Rifle
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Sniper/demolitions

Kaldorei
Name:
Alice Wonderland

Code-name:
Faith

Nationality:
Canadian

Appearance:
http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/F3D33419-0BEE-4F0D-B878-F1619F004E32/0/ilmbruteforce010.jpg

Personal Background:
As a child, her favorite game was Hide and Seek. One could easily say that she followed that game trough her entire life. She loved not being seen, not because of her look, because she is quite pretty, but because of the power within stealth. She loved the feeling of observing others without being seen herself.

Career Background:
Out of own interest, she applied to the police academy, but was rapidly removed from it and recruited to Joint Task Force 2, which is a special force unit focused on counter-terrorism. She worked as a shadow. A spy for the force. She was always the first who entered the field of the unit, and the last one to leave (Not minute distance. She entered a field often several days before the rest of the unit, to analyze and report.) Due her skills in stealth, she has rarely been discovered in her 10 years in the unit.

Personality:
Short tempered, loves order and hates to have a mess. She is the kind of girl who sort her socks by color and have books alphabeticaly.

Silence modified P-90 with scope.
Silence modified Glock-45, also with scope.
Hunting knife.
Special Force googles (Night Vision, Binocular, Thermal and so on)

Stealth. No doubt about it, her being the very best in the league of stealth.

Survivor01
Wouldn' a sniper be kinda in the stealth area? Just long range stealth

Kaldorei
To a certain point, yes. A sniper has to be capable of hiding in order to do an exceptional work smile

However, compared to someone like Alice, you do not have much of stealth ability, since it is her primary speciality smile

Survivor01
Yeah I like that explanation. So I'll just cover the teams back and if neccesary go in as back-up?

Kaldorei
I guess that depends on the situation. If we are going to fight indoors, then you have no choice but to either stay at home, or prepare for close combat. You can still use the rifle, in for example long hallways smile

Survivor01
I can always sub for an M16. I hope there won't be any in-team romance or that wil take up like 30% of the mission like in all other Rp's, but its your Rp so I'm just making suggestions

Kaldorei
I do not mind romance in the RP, but like any special force (Especialy elite forces), personal things shall be held outside missions. If kissing and such appeares in the middle of a secret operation or something, it might have serious concequensens stick out tongue

Survivor01
Haha that gets really annoying in the Halo III thread alot. Can my gu yuse a chopper to snipe better every now and then?
(Saw it on Rainbow 6 III)

Kaldorei
Again, it depends on the situation. If it is a mission that require sublety, then I recommend avoiding chopper. But yes, your character is fully capable of doing that smile

Wild-Cherry

Survivor01
Okay thank you for that. Who exactly is the leader of the unit? Are you the leader?

Survivor01
Originally posted by Survivor01
Name: Deuce Wyatt
Code-name: Avenger
Nationality:American
Appearance: Deuce is 6'4" and 240 lbs.(picture)
Personal Background: He was seen as a premier sniper and was drafted onto the team. He was originally a Special Forces Operative. He had no family or friends except for the team. He has motto "I just can't miss."
Career Background: Special operation Unit untill his skills with a sniper got him into the team.
Personality: He is very quiet at times but in the heat of battle he will not hesitate to give "advice to the other members. He is arrogant most of the time but knows when he is beat. He is actually nice to members of his team but not uaually to anyone else.
Favorite weaponary/equipment: 23A1 Sniper Rifle
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Sniper/demolitions

Add to the weaponry:
M16 Assault Rifle
Dual Socom pistols
MG21 LMG (Heavy Assault Weapon)

Kaldorei
A cross-breed of me and Survivor eek! (With flight capability). Hi, Wild-Cherry happy

And we will see how that turns out. My character will have a major role in the RP yes I will await the rest to sign up and the RP to start before giving the Squad Leader position smile (Maybe someone takes leadership as ability eek! )

Survivor01
Haha that a wierd skill but usefull
I'll tell you now I am a horrible leader. I tend to leave people behind a lot.
Wild-Cherry and me can snipe off the helicopter together haha

Kaldorei
Or she can fly it and you shoot eek!

It is common that the sniper is the leader, though. But I am sure we can get someone volunteered smile

Wild-Cherry
eek! Sounds good cool

I have my helicopter lisensce actually stick out tongue

I think Kal should lead, anyway yes

Survivor01
I'll do but if anyone else wants it then I pass it to them cause I would be a very efficient leader. And I agree with WC I have a chopper license too just nothing to fly.. sad

Wild-Cherry
I only fly a Cessna right now...its cute big grin

Survivor01
My cousin is in the marines and he says he will teach me to fly a Blackhawk if his CO gives the okay.

Advent
Name: Amir Yaacov.
Codename: Desert Fox.
Nationality: Israeli-American.

Appearance: 5'11", 184 lbs. As for the rest, click on the picture below. I suppose if there isn't a regulated uniform, that'd he wear this suit here.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1853/mjryaacoval7.th.png

Personal Background: Major Amir Yaacov is the first born child of his Israeli mother, and the only known child of his American father. He was born almost a month after the Yom Kippur War on November 12, 1973 to a Captain in the U.S. military, and a Hebrew temple worker in the coastal city of Tel Aviv, Israel. His sister, Avya, had been born nearly eight years after him to his mother, and now stepfather in Jerusalem, where Amir was raised since age three. As par expected for growing up in an extremely sacred city, he was forced to be excessively religious - attending the synagogue three times per day for prayer. Though not completely fluent in the language herself, his mother taught him some English during his teenage years.

He entered the Israel Defense Forces in the Hesder program, allowing him to do his mandatory amount of service, yet still continue with his studies at age 18, at the request of his mother. He later chose to join the Paratrooper's Brigade, and eventually the elite special forces unit, Satyeret Matkal. In 1991, his 22 year old half sister was killed during a missile attack on Israel carried out by Iraq during the Gulf War. The incident caused him great grief even to this day, but through this, however, he did find someone he considers a best friend, and possible love interest. Although born in Tel Aviv, he claims to have been born in Israel's capital, Jerusalem. Yaacov also has an affinity for Lucky Strikes, which he constantly imports to his residence.

Career Background: Joining the Israel Defense Force at age 18, Amir was enrolled in the Hesder program to dedicate most of his service time to Torah studies. During these years, he only received a minimal amount of training. After his five years were up, Yaacov went on to be recruited by the Paratrooper's Brigade. He participated in a grueling six-day gibush. As one of the few who were chosen, Yaacov was accepted, and underwent another three years of active duty, serving in an infantry unit. Yaacov, during his years of training, was taught CQC - specifically the art of Krav Maga, the standard hand to hand combat of the IDF. When these years were completed, his graduation was finalized in 1998.

In 2001, his unit killed Massoud Ayyad, a lieutenant-colonel of Force 17. This gained him a reputation within the IDF, and advanced him to the rank of Major after eleven years of service. He was soon thereafter invited to join the Sayeret Matkal, an elite special forces unit of the IDF, specializing in reconnaissance, and counter-terrorism, because of his military background as an intelligence gathering expert. He went through a twenty month preparation before becoming a fully recognized member in 2003. After this time, he assisted in numerous missions, including two assassination.

Personality: At first glance, he seems very conservative and unenergetic and seems vaguely distant when he talks. But, to those who know him best, he is seen as an unquestionable loyal servant of his country, and an intelligent - albeit rough - man.

Although he may appear to be cold and apathetic, he is actually very aware of his moral decisions on the field. As such, he also knows the importance of ignoring those feelings for achieving the greater good by whatever means necessary.

Favorite weaponry/equipment: Desert Eagle Mark XIX, Jericho 941, FN P90.
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Reconnaissance, communications.

--

Sorry if that seems needlessly lengthy, by the way.

Johns Mannequin
Name: Jan Sobieski III
Code-name: Bohater
Nationality: Polish
Appearance: Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Though short, he commands an air of superiority, probably contributed to by the scar running above and below his right eye. He has tanned skin for a Pole due to his area of operations, and his skin is roughly toned. His attire is a customary camouflaged uniform.

Personal Background: Jan was born on Christmas, 1978, to a working class family in Krakow, Poland. His parents were both mysteriously killed in 1980 after attending an anti-communist rally. He grew up at an orphanage in the downtown slums, and, as he grew up, began to hate the Russians, believing them to have killed his parents.

Career Background: At the age of sixteen, he was allowed to leave the orphanage and start a life of his own. He immediately left for Chechnya. Once there, he helped organize them and lead them to independence from the Russians. He then supported Dagestan in their rebellion, seeing as a way to continually get back at the Russians. He failed there, though, and returned to Chechnya for the ongoing Second Chechnyan War.

Personality: He is a serious, no bullshit kind of guy, but has a sensitive side when it comes to the loss of human life, and he tries to avoid it in his military exploits whenever possible, preferring flanking maneuvers and forced surrender of enemies. He does have a drinking problem, though, and during his binging he becomes a jovial, joking fellow. He never allows his vice to affect his performance. He only drinks after successful missions.

Favorite weaponry/equipment: Assault Rifle, Explosives
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Leadership (I'll change it if Kal decides to lead.)

Wild-Cherry
Length is good Advent yes

Nice Chari, btw smile

_Rare_Fox_
Just let me know if i goof up on this and ill fix it.

Name:
Camille .L.

Code-name:
Little

Nationality:
South(Alabama)

Appearance:
She is vary small,but she has allot of strength, 4'11 tall
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/Mimiru_89/Anime%20school%20girls/Anime%20angels/Loveable%20guys/Anime%20nekos/Anime%20couples/Anime%20fighters/e0e92667.jpg

Personal Background:
Over the year Camille builds up strength so she can fight better,thats her one goal.She aways dreamed of being the best cop,which she is working up to right now.She been rejected many time for trying to be a cop,for a couple reasons,she is agirl,who is pourable weak,and she is small,compared to the others.Camille doesn't truly mind of that,but she has the will to go on to be the best ,but for now she is close to the best.
Camille born in the south ,Alabama, she some times has the heavy accent,mainly when she is mad,upset,or hurt.Thats why she is so small,she is from the south,but she might look weak,but, she can lift up to 200lbs.She was raised in the south for 12 years when she turned 13,she moved to japan till she was 21,and now for 2 years lives in new york.

Career Background:
She was in the military for 3 years.She trained for 1 and a half,then she had worked on computers,weapons.After she got out she was taken in by police force,not becoming a cop,but she was trained Marshal arts,the 4 types.She learned defence,attack,skills,and other stuff along the way.She is trained for battle,weapons,computers.
She is known as a writer,and a cook,and some acting,to keep en-of money for her house,and other stuff.

Personality:
She might look cute and small,but her personality is fiery,she can be mean,but sweet if you catch her or put her in that mood.She is a little devil,and is ready fir a fight.She isn't scared of fighting some one much taller,or fighting a male.But she has a soft side not aways a fiery side.She is mainly cooled ,calm person,until you mess with her,she isn't really shy unless some thing pops up.

Favorite weaponry/equipment:
Her long skinny dagger.She has allot of memories on this,she got this when she was in japan,working on computers.She uses this in small fights.
Her Sword,which is Ina long skinny wooden back carry case.This is for little more harder fights.
And a gun for if any true danger pops up.

She can lift up to 200lbs some more
She is fast
And pretty smart.

Sorry if its to long,just got into typeing 0.o

Survivor01
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
Just let me know if i goof up on this and ill fix it.

Name:
Camille .L.

Code-name:
Little

Nationality:
South(Alabama)

Appearance:
She is vary small,but she has allot of strength, 4'11 tall
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/Mimiru_89/Anime%20school%20girls/Anime%20angels/Loveable%20guys/Anime%20nekos/Anime%20couples/Anime%20fighters/e0e92667.jpg

Personal Background:
Over the year Camille builds up strength so she can fight better,thats her one goal.She aways dreamed of being the best cop,which she is working up to right now.She been rejected many time for trying to be a cop,for a couple reasons,she is agirl,who is pourable weak,and she is small,compared to the others.Camille doesn't truly mind of that,but she has the will to go on to be the best ,but for now she is close to the best.
Camille born in the south ,Alabama, she some times has the heavy accent,mainly when she is mad,upset,or hurt.Thats why she is so small,she is from the south,but she might look weak,but, she can lift up to 200lbs.She was raised in the south for 12 years when she turned 13,she moved to japan till she was 21,and now for 2 years lives in new york.

Career Background:
She was in the military for 3 years.She trained for 1 and a half,then she had worked on computers,weapons.After she got out she was taken in by police force,not becoming a cop,but she was trained Marshal arts,the 4 types.She learned defence,attack,skills,and other stuff along the way.She is trained for battle,weapons,computers.
She is known as a writer,and a cook,and some acting,to keep en-of money for her house,and other stuff.

Personality:
She might look cute and small,but her personality is fiery,she can be mean,but sweet if you catch her or put her in that mood.She is a little devil,and is ready fir a fight.She isn't scared of fighting some one much taller,or fighting a male.But she has a soft side not aways a fiery side.She is mainly cooled ,calm person,until you mess with her,she isn't really shy unless some thing pops up.

Her long skinny dagger.She has allot of memories on this,she got this when she was in japan,working on computers.She uses this in small fights.
Her Sword,which is Ina long skinny wooden back carry case.This is for little more harder fights.
And a gun for if any true danger pops up.

She can lift up to 200lbs some more
She is fast
And pretty smart.

Sorry if its to long,just got into typeing 0.o

Alabama rules! :]

Darth Extecute
Name: Royce Gannon
Code-name: Cannon
Nationality: Swedish
Appearance:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/615/odst22td.png

Personal Background:
Royce is one out of three siblings in the Gannon family, but the only one who successfully passed school and the military. He studied at a police academy, but was not smart enough to pass. He had an amazing physical strength and his prime course in school was Physical Education. He was great in as good as any sport.

Career Background:
When Royce was kicked out of the police acadamy, not a moment was missed, as he was recruited by the France goverment thanks to his high scores in as good as every area except for mental. He was placed into heavy training there, by GIGN, and after a few years he was ready to enter GIGN, however got taken away from there a few months after he started, to now become a member of Lunar Eclipse.

Personality: Relaxed, not very smart, good at taking orders and very helpful.
(This is his standard equipment)
KSP90B Heavy Machine gun
Dual Walther P99 Handguns
Dual Machettes
Explosive devices (Grenades and Mines)

Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Heavy Assault Unit. He is physicaly superior and can carry equipment of amazing weight.

Wild-Cherry
laughing out loud

Sorry, heavy equipment made me remember I can't even hold up to the kick of a springfeild stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Good characters smile
I wonder, though. What is your area of expertise, _Rare_Fox_? Close-combat? confused

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name: Royce Gannon
Code-name: Cannon
Nationality: Swedish
Appearance:

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/615/odst22td.png

Personal Background:
Royce is one out of three siblings in the Gannon family, but the only one who successfully passed school and the military. He studied at a police academy, but was not smart enough to pass. He had an amazing physical strength and his prime course in school was Physical Education. He was great in as good as any sport.

Career Background:
When Royce was kicked out of the police acadamy, not a moment was missed, as he was recruited by the France goverment thanks to his high scores in as good as every area except for mental. He was placed into heavy training there, by GIGN, and after a few years he was ready to enter GIGN, however got taken away from there a few months after he started, to now become a member of Lunar Eclipse.

Personality: Relaxed, not very smart, good at taking orders and very helpful.
(This is his standard equipment)
M2 Browning machine gun
Dual Walther P99 Handguns
Dual Machettes
Explosive devices (Grenades and Mines)

Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Heavy Assault Unit. He is physicaly superior and can carry equipment of amazing weight.

Edited my machine gun.

_Rare_Fox_
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Good characters smile
I wonder, though. What is your area of expertise, _Rare_Fox_? Close-combat? confused

Mainly.

Kaldorei
Well, everything seem to be in order then. I will start with the RP thread soon smile

Kaldorei
Conserning the leadership, I will deal with the quest giver and as good as every larger NPC in the RP. I do not mind handing leadership over to Johns Mannequin when we are on the field smile

Survivor01
What happens to rouge agent like those who won't follow orders?

G2G-9
Name: Rand S
Code-name: Matroshka
Nationality: German
Appearance: ( check the guy in the Sig)
Personal Background: Rand grew up with a loving family and was
often kept away from guns until he became older , then he moved out
and bought his favorite choices
Career Background: He is a Poilice Officer
Personality: Very out going. Loves to meet new people and is open to new ideas.
Often is strict toward misbehavier. He hates when adults act like jerks or like there 12.
Favorite weaponary/equipment: primary: Sig 550 : Secondary : .45
Unique Ability/Area of expertise: He is very good with Sub Machine Guns.
He moves very quickly and can still shoot somone in the head from a far distance with his gun.
He often goes to the range so his sckills wont ever fade. But he refuses to be a Sniper when
he can get in the action =P

Kaldorei
What happens to rouge agent like those who won't follow orders?

Disobeyance will be delt with after a mission. Leave it to me cool The people in control of Lunar Eclipse expect nothing but perfection stick out tongue

Survivor01
Disobeyance will be delt with after a mission. Leave it to me cool The people in control of Lunar Eclipse expect nothing but perfection stick out tongue

If they act up in mission and it is an open area can i just put them out of there misory? Not to mention Deuce doesn't take orders well..

G2G-9
LOL German guys like me gatta listen to orders and your fu$^@! and the Russians are worse O_O http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8674/34917077hn6.png SORRY ITS SO BIG

Kaldorei
If they act up in mission and it is an open area can i just put them out of there misory? Not to mention Deuce doesn't take orders well..

Johns Mannequin is the current squad leader (Or will be within time in the RP) He has Leadership as ability. I am sorry if you have missunderstood, Survivor01 erm

However, not even the leader is allowed to take down your own squad members. They will be dealt with properly after a mission.

Survivor01
Originally posted by G2G-9
LOL German guys like me gatta listen to orders and your fu$^@! and the Russians are worse O_O http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8674/34917077hn6.png SORRY ITS SO BIG

Hey i'm the sniper in this unit :P

Survivor01
Johns Mannequin is the current squad leader (Or will be within time in the RP) He has Leadership as ability. I am sorry if you have missunderstood, Survivor01 erm

However, not even the leader is allowed to take down your own squad members. They will be dealt with properly after a mission.

It was just a joke...

G2G-9
PRETEND IT DOESNT HAVE SCOPE ! i justl ike the gun smile not the scope ok

Survivor01
PRETEND IT DOESNT HAVE SCOPE ! i justl ike the gun smile not the scope ok

Once more just a joke but yeah the gun is awesome

Kaldorei
Alright, I am currently working with the RP thread. In order to avoid any missunderstanding I will brief you here right now.

None of you all have ever been in the Lunar Eclipse building before your first post.
You will all be escorted into the building by a pack of soldiers and you will be wearing a blindfold (Meaning you will not see).
Once you have stopped, the blindfold will be removed.
The blindfold is there in order to make sure you guys do not know where you are located, in case one of you would consider trying to run and expose the location of the base.

I just do not want any missunderstandings, that is why I share this with all of you.

Is everyone clear with what I meant?

Survivor01
Alright, I am currently working with the RP thread. In order to avoid any missunderstanding I will brief you here right now.

None of you all have ever been in the Lunar Eclipse building before your first post.
You will all be escorted into the building by a pack of soldiers and you will be wearing a blindfold (Meaning you will not see).
Once you have stopped, the blindfold will be removed.
The blindfold is there in order to make sure you guys do not know where you are located, in case one of you would consider trying to run and expose the location of the base.

I just do not want any missunderstandings, that is why I share this with all of you.

Is everyone clear with what I meant?

Ma'am yes ma'am

Kaldorei
And you will be unarmed evil face

Your gear will be provided later smile

trademark
Name: James T. Davis

Code-name: Joker

Nationality: Latin-Amrican

Appearance:

Personal Background: Joker Father was a Marine and was killed in battle Ever sense then Joker has wanted to fallow his father foot steps and hopefully become well known for it. As he grow up he started to watch alot of Army movies when the killing started he noticed he liked the blood shed more then a normal teen should This made him want to Join even more

Career Background: When Joker Turned 18 He enlisted into the Marine crop and Everything was going good until One of his friends commitied soiside and the made Joker Unstable. when he finshed his training he was sent directly to the feid. His first mision was to Find a high ranking taarisset and When the did they walked into a trap and most of his team were killed the cross fire.

Personality: Joker is calm and relaxed but when on a mission he will try to kill as many enemies as possible. He has little remorse until about a few days after his mission when that happens he is Depressed,sad,and angry at himself but he does not show it. He soon recovers and is back to himself.

C4
Grenades
Mines
Pistol
CornerShot- APR,CSP and Standered
8"Knife
A mid Kit

Unique Ability/Area of expertise: can make and Defusal almost any type of bomb

G2G-9
AWWW !!!!! DAMMIT IWANT GUN NOW !!!! *crys* lol jk

Advent
And you will be unarmed evil face

Your gear will be provided later smile

Are we wearing civilian/normal clothing then?

Kaldorei
You currently have normal military equipment. No special designed suits or anything. A standard US Army suit smile

trademark
You currently have normal military equipment. No special designed suits or anything. A standard US Army suit smile
So am I approved

Advent
Alright, thanks! One more question: do I still get to have my cigarettes? Lol.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by trademark
So am I approved

Yes smile I thought to myself that it was a great character. Nice with a bomb expert big grin

I just did not write it down confused You are approved smile

Survivor01
Is a bomb expert the same as a Demolitions expert?

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Advent
Alright, thanks! One more question: do I still get to have my cigarettes? Lol.

Yes big grin And you even are allowed to have a lighter smile

Kaldorei
Is a bomb expert the same as a Demolitions expert?

In my opinion, not quite. They have a lot of things in comment but they differ in the part where a Demolitions Expert is more qualified in actually messuring where and when to use the specific bombs. A bomb expert is however superior Demolitions Expert in the way that the Bomb Expert is capable of Disarming and Activating a bomb better (And build it) stick out tongue

G2G-9
=P

Kaldorei
I hope that made any sense confused

Survivor01
Well a demo expert would know how to blow the stuff too just not defuse anything.

Kaldorei
Of course. That is obvious big grin

Survivor01
haha i can blow stuff up but i still need a bomb expert to save me from an explosion.. how ironic

Kaldorei
Funny laughing out loud

G2G-9
O O O YOU NEED A DEMOLITIONIST ??!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Darth Extecute
No.. We already have one..

G2G-9
HMMM !!!!! ........... what positions are open ?!?!?!?

Wild-Cherry
I have transport/flight-com happy

G2G-9
well then i have Recon ^_^ >.> <.<

trademark
haha i can blow stuff up but i still need a bomb expert to save me from an explosion.. how ironic
LOL

G2G-9
MANY LOL INDEED >.>

Kaldorei
I will be waiting a little longer before posting again, to let everyone get together a little bit. To answer to the effect of your chair-throwing, Survivor01, the Mirror will endure even the gunshot. It will not break smile

G2G-9
<=O !!! dam that mirror !!! *bites it * owe T_T

Survivor01
Who are you saying is a Russin?

G2G-9
i didnt i told them not to make fun of Russians. SOOO ANYWAY !!!! SOMBODY POST ON THERER PLEASE!!!!!!

Johns Mannequin
Me? I was talking about Russians in general.

G2G-9
O O O O O O O OO O >+(

Survivor01
Well I'm out for the night

G2G-9
arg me too and i dont think anyone else is on

Kaldorei
It is pretty late here, too smile

G2G-9
10:04 here

Kaldorei
04:21 AM here big grin

I am going to bed. Hopefully I have something to reply to, when I get back from sleep smile

G2G-9
O_o 11:14

Kaldorei
I want to wait for everyone/most to establish to their room before I carry on with the rest of the RP smile I give everyone till' nightfall (My time) Before I move on big grin

Is it too short amount of time? erm

Survivor01
I think it should be plenty of time.

Kaldorei
Good smile

G2G-9
XD

Advent
Damn, look at all those smilies in this thread...

Anyways, just curious, are we going to get our 'favorite weaponry' after the training, and the like is over?

G2G-9
YAY AY AYAY YAY AYAY AYYAYAY

Survivor01
The things we had on us when you guys kid napped us.

Kaldorei
Ah. Those things will be provided to you next training session smile

Survivor01
All of it?

Advent
Originally posted by Advent
Favorite weaponry/equipment: Desert Eagle Mark XIX, Jericho 941, FN P90.

I'm going to update, and change some of these into weapons a bit more sexier. Favorite weaponry/equipment: Desert Eagle Mark XIX, M16 Assault Rifle, Combat Knife, and an M870 shotgun with a strap.

Kaldorei
Yes, all of it.

Haha, alright Advent smile

Survivor01
Even or comm systems?

Kaldorei
Everything personal. Photographics, Cells, Stuffed animals stick out tongue

Of course, you will not get your car. Only the small things big grin

Survivor01
So your giving us a chance to get a chance to leave and call people for help?

Kaldorei
You will, yes, get the chance. Not to leave, but to call anyone. BUT, calling for help is not allowed and will have concequenses. Also, you do not know where exactly this facility is located. You arrived blindfolded.

Survivor01
I don't think you realize just how trackable a cell is. Then again we may not have signal haha

Kaldorei
And I do not think you realize how advance recources these people have stick out tongue

Survivor01
So they will listen on all of our calls

Kaldorei
Pretty much smile

I am going to sleep now, guys. See you all tomorrow. Tomorrow I will start the third training session big grin

Survivor01
Okay Goodnight.
can we still socialize?

Kaldorei
As long as you do not leave the building, yes smile

G2G-9
IM A TROUBLE FO GREG

Kaldorei
A mere dog in his path for world domination stick out tongue

Just joking with you big grin Well, Greg expects resistance. He is not there to play games and he is pretty sure you are not either. He is rather pushy, if you see what I mean smile Constantly testing you guys, both inside training sessions and outside.

And Alice is locked in. Not much I can do at the moment. I will let you all interact and maybe visit with an NPC within time smile

G2G-9
=P =P =P >=P last one is mad

Advent
Are we aloud to like, approach Apple? I'm talking about when he's in his room, or something of the sort - when he's not around the crew?

Kaldorei
Yes you are. Otherwise he would not sleep near you all stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Can anyone give me a short recap? happy

Kaldorei
Right on it eek!

Advent
Everyone died in the training session, except you! stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
big grin awesome stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Recap:

The group completed their second training session a few hours ago.
(See http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446197_9-ctu-lunar-eclipse
Post #10)
If one did not get out in time when the time expired, they would be locked in for several hours. Alice failed due that the soldiers cuffed her in the third stage (Greg Apple's order), making her incapable of moving and she was stucked and locked in when the time expired. She recently got out and met up with everyone in the Entertainment room.

Deuce recently tried exiting the building but was stopped by two soldiers and was ordered back to the group.

Greg gave everyone a yell for leaving Alice. She was running last, making no-one notice her missing.
(See http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446197_11-ctu-lunar-eclipse Post #19)

Other than that, not much smile You have completed second training session and is now anywhere between the trainingroom and the entertainment room (Whole hallway). I could not wait for everyone. Sorry if you missed it erm

Wild-Cherry
it's ok..thx for recap. happy

ill post in a min.

Kaldorei
Make sure to read my latest post smile

G2G-9
X___________________________X XD

Kaldorei
I have to go to bed soon. Unfortunatly, you might all be stuck in the briefing room. I apologize. I want to be a part of this training, so we are not moving on until tomorrow. You are free to talk to eachother IC, though smile

Oh, and there is no ammo in the guns.

Wild-Cherry
Briefing room party ftw stick out tongue

It's fine...sleep well Kal! happy

Kaldorei
You are suppose to use all your rounds, G2G-9, not just kill the dummy.

Kaldorei
I have two or three more characters that shall be introduced (Upcoming training sessions). Once they are introduced, I will create a profile about each and every one of them, to make sure everyone know exactly what they are capable of.

I will also, in the future, have a daily recap to make sure none get left behind big grin

_Rare_Fox_
You are suppose to use all your rounds, G2G-9, not just kill the dummy.

Down with the dummy!!!

Tehe?**looks all inasint**

G2G-9
I LOVE WOLFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild-Cherry
Wolves* ?

Kaldorei
Wolvies love

Survivor01
Everyone loves wolves

Kaldorei
I will also, in the future, have a daily recap to make sure none get left behind big grin

How do you guys think a daily recap should look like? Character based, or just what have happened in general? confused Or I maybe should devide my important IC posts into 'chapters' and brief the members trough the chapters? I want suggestions smile

Survivor01
I vote for in general

Wild-Cherry
Everyone loves wolves I have specific resons ninja stick out tongue

and yeh, in general deffinatly. So many little IC drams right now, it would be wasteful to recap it all rather than the real information stick out tongue

G2G-9
YES I MEAN WOLVES XD and I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT SPECIAL THING MY CHARACTER CAN DOO !!!!!!!!!!! He can hack into the most top secret secured PC's known to man =D !

Kaldorei
I just have to ask, even though I said I would not post more. Are you changing your character's area of expertise, G2G-9?

Survivor01
YES I MEAN WOLVES XD and I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT SPECIAL THING MY CHARACTER CAN DOO !!!!!!!!!!! He can hack into the most top secret secured PC's known to man =D !

I like that skill we can actually USE that one on most missions

G2G-9
well everyone had a certain nitch but now my char does =) !!!!!!!!!!

Survivor01
Wait if you hack that means someone has to cover you

G2G-9
O_o hmmm your right. But the only person that could cover me would have to from far away yes ? lets say A SNIPER ? you would have to see if anyone is coming or anything like that.

Kaldorei
A sniper or a stealth unit would be the best choice of protection. However, if you decide to change your area of expertise to computers, then keep in mind that God-Mode exists even in that area.

And God-Mode is not allowed erm Hacking takes time, depending on the security system, the circumstances, the situation and the thing you are hacking.

G2G-9
how can that lead to Godmodding raver pirate What the f**k?

Kaldorei
I mean, you can for example not hack Pentagon in the matter of a minute or five. You would require more time than that. It was just one example, but if you do not get what I mean, I can give you some more examples smile

G2G-9
i wouldnt make the hacking part only in one post. It would be probably around 2 or 3 depending on whats going on :P btw is there any chance of my character having a small TMP on te right side of his vest ? Its in my Signature as well

Survivor01
I have a question.
What are we going to do about me and the other sniper?

Wild-Cherry
I mean, you can for example not hack Pentagon in the matter of a minute or five. You would require more time than that. It was just one example, but if you do not get what I mean, I can give you some more examples smile I was hacker in an old Tom Clancy RP that was up...it was fun...droolio

Kaldorei
I have a question.
What are we going to do about me and the other sniper?

Do not worry, I will get you work to do eek! But you has to know, some missions a sniper is very good to have, while in some, barely at all. Same goes with all the classes, though. Royce is heavy assault. In a stealth mission he is useless stick out tongue Hazel and Deuce is both snipers, but you will have to go in closecombat once in a while on certain missions.

GSG-9
WHAT ABOUT MY CHAR AND A TMP >=3 need a 3rd small weapon

Wild-Cherry
Recap

After our last training session, we headed in for the night, unexpecting as to what would happen. Hazel and jan where in the lounge, Rand and Camille just walking away from an argument, Duece trying to split them up, Alice in her room, and royce walking toward his room.

It was then that we where gassed, and taken unconsciously and flown to the Sahara Desert, where Lieutenant Sam Johnson woke us up and let us know where we where and that this was our next training session.

following this, we are made aware that We must form our own team leadership, which will most certainly be important for a mission like this one, especially since there is one map. Jan stepped up as a leader so far, and we will need everyones input and individual skills for this to work.

Sorry if it's not a good recap. I'm really tired yawn

Marie-Lee
eek!

You beat me to the recap stick out tongue

hug

Thank you and good work, WC! smile

The Black Death
Is it too late to join in? This type of RP interests me

Marie-Lee
No, not too late at all smile

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by GSG-9
WHAT ABOUT MY CHAR AND A TMP >=3 need a 3rd small weapon

All characters gained their primary favorite weapon while out in the desert. No exceptions currently (Except for Sam Johnson). It will however look different once the missions start, where you will be having all your equipment.

The Black Death
well then in that case

Name: David(Dav-eed) Ortiz
Code-name: Shadow Claw
Nationality:Hispanic American

Appearance: Has a tough Physique and stands at an avarage 5'10, weighs around 178 pounds http://www.ansontactical.co.uk/acatalog/atlasmainpic.jpg

Personal Background:Born in Hormiguero Puerto Rico he was raised as a moral person. As a young adolecent he never really got into too much trouble aside from the trespass charge. Always excelling in grades he left high school with a diploma and left for the army.

Career Background: In the army he became a career soldier, He was trained as a ranger and later became a delta force operator. After heroism in Fallujah after storming the house one of the insurgent generals was hiding in he became a national hero.
Personality: He has always been slightly unsure of himself driving him more and more to prove to himself that he could do something he didnt think he could. Hes fun to have around in both a group and one on one but is always completly focused on a mission.

Favorite weaponary/equipment:M4-A1 Sopmod with Ris Attachments
(includes Silencer and Acog 4x)http://potpourri70.ddo.jp/~team_ryuoh/images/img0204.jpg GSG9 Tactical boots, Silenced SOCOM with Laser Sight http://www.softair.it/images/prove/pistole/MARUI%20SOCOM%20MK23.jpg

Unique Ability/Area of expertise: Leadership, Demolitions and a vast knowledge of the inner workings of a locking mechanism

Marie-Lee
Welcome to CTU LUnar Eclipse big grin

If you wonder how you can join up, I would say it is rather simple.

Pretend that you had been knocked out by a sleeping gas when together with the others at the Lunar Eclipse base and are now in the Sahara Desert, waking up from the gas.

It is a training session and the Lunar Eclipse squad is on their 4th out of 5 training sessions. Your character can pick up his M4-A1 Sopmod in the weapon crate yes It will be the only weapon he will have in this training.

GSG-9
well Surivor has 3 gunz >.> w/e a TMP really isnt a big deal anyway. Literally its small but very nice.

Survivor01
I have two.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>