Marvel Universe Will You Play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
I will defeinately play this game as it will probably be the most enjoyable MMO out their. I wonder if you even need a superpower or could have some freak accident happen to you. It would be coll if like in spiderman a symbiote gets on a hero and when they lose and it crawls onto you, you get their powers but even stronger.

Burning thought
what sort of game is it going to be like, is it a constant grind like WoW and most MMO these days or unique? if its a grinding game then its prob going to be ground to dust...and will not be beyond WoW

Arachnid1
Just found the trailer. This game is comming out for Xbox 360 and PC so far.

Marvel Universe Trailer

Wiki: Marvel Universe Online

Man, I hope Quicksilver is a playable characters, along with Nightcrawler and Spiderman. That would be a kick ass team!

Morridini
Meh World of Warcraft has killed MMOs for me, however if it turns out to be very good I might give it a shot, but then it really has to be good.

jugment-hand
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Just found the trailer. This game is comming out for Xbox 360 and PC so far.

Marvel Universe Trailer

Wiki: Marvel Universe Online

Man, I hope Quicksilver is a playable characters, along with Nightcrawler and Spiderman. That would be a kick ass team!

DEADPOOL, BETA RAY BILL, DOMINO!!!!! THAT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER

llagrok
Gimme Thor, Wolverine and Colossus, then we're talking.

judgement hand
beta ray bill, silver surfer, and cable

Jokerinthedeck
Deadpool... 'nuf said.

SaTsuJiN
that would be stupid if they let you play as famous characters

they're just trying to cash in on city of heroes success

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.