Mclaren, should he be sacked as England manager?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Deano
he should have never got the job int he first place

Alpha Centauri

Victor Von Doom
No.

Everyone jumped on the pathetic bandwagon of 'England need an English manager'.

Now lie in the bed.

Deano
they need a good manager. whether he is english doesnt matter to me.

''jose mourinho is interested in the england job''

- ''nah we dont want him because he isnt english''

get real

T.M
I think he should stay. wants the point in getting rid of him now ?

keep him at least until the end of the qualifiers (I still think they will get through) if they don't get through get rid.. if they do get through the press will be kissing his ass again.. and then see what happens in next year.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Deano
they need a good manager. whether he is english doesnt matter to me.

''jose mourinho is interested in the england job''

- ''nah we dont want him because he isnt english''

get real

What, you deny the xenophobic clamour for an English manager after Sven?

It was very real, both in the media (where it was created) and in society, where it was swallowed by fools.

Originally posted by T.M
I think he should stay. wants the point in getting rid of him now ?

keep him at least until the end of the qualifiers (I still think they will get through) if they don't get through get rid..

Bit late then. The point of getting rid of him now is because he's shit, and having made a mistake is no reason to continue with it.

Originally posted by T.M

if they do get through the press will be kissing his ass again.. and then see what happens in next year.

They'll be fellating him if he beats Andorra, because the tabloids are ****ing idiots.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I ticked the box that says he "should be interesting". And less shit.

jaden101
i'm saying nothing...

T.M
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Bit late then. The point of getting rid of him now is because he's shit, and having made a mistake is no reason to continue with it.

But it will be the same for whoever comes in.. and who would they bring in at the moment no experienced international managers would take the job.

Df02
Splash the cash on a genuinely world class manager, regardless of nationality...

England arent a great team, but they arent THIS shit.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by T.M
But it will be the same for whoever comes in.. and who would they bring in at the moment no experienced international managers would take the job.

All the best managers are in club football, that's why.

International football is stale.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Df02
England arent a great team, but they arent THIS shit.

By "THIS" shit you mean, how shit they currently are, right?

Surely this does imply they are "THIS" shit.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Ooo, you're a wordsmith, aren't you?

Alpha Centauri
I prefer "Nutter", but wordsmith is also acceptable, Robin.

-AC

Deano
i just dont like having car salesman in charge of england.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b129/deano7879/car_salesman_2copy.jpg

Df02
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

You know what i meant, and i won't bother replying.

Alpha Centauri
Did just technically do so.

-AC

Deano
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7882/mcclarencheerycopyic1.jpg

Alpha Centauri
"This one's got loads of room in the back...like my team!".

-AC

Mattomic
Talk about Jekyll and Hyde performances, in the first half we were shocking, and Rooney should be dropped if you ask me, he contributes very little, and I am now starting to share AC's view that he is overrated, give us Owen, Johnson, Bent, Nugent, Ashton, Lita, Crouch, Defoe, etc over him anyday!!!

Second half, we looked much better, sprayed the ball around very well, and got the win, Stevie's second goal was a peach

Now we've gotta go to Estonia, and get summat, and let me tell ya, I would love it if we beat them, LOVE IT!!!

Alpha Centauri
He's been that way for a long time.

It's not just happened, it's just that it's becoming harder for the press to hype him.

It's getting to the point where Israel and Estonia are being touted as teams who will "give us a good game.".

-AC

Mattomic
I agree with you AC, you can only excuse his poor performances for so long, yet when he's in a Manchester Utd shirt, he's a much better player, which annoys me, even though, this season he has been put in the shadows so to speak by Cristiano Ronaldo

I expect us to beat Estonia, but that may just be blind optimism

Df02
Originally posted by Mattomic
Talk about Jekyll and Hyde performances, in the first half we were shocking, and Rooney should be dropped if you ask me, he contributes very little, and I am now starting to share AC's view that he is overrated, give us Owen, Johnson, Bent, Nugent, Ashton, Lita, Crouch, Defoe, etc over him anyday!!!

Second half, we looked much better, sprayed the ball around very well, and got the win, Stevie's second goal was a peach

Now we've gotta go to Estonia, and get summat, and let me tell ya, I would love it if we beat them, LOVE IT!!!

The second half was hardly mesmeric either though was it... Gerrard pulled us through that game, everyone else looks clueless and completely bereft of attacking ideas.

England should poach Arsenals offensive coaching staff haha

Victor Von Doom
I've been saying Rooney was overrated since he appeared.

My bandwagon was big enough for the first few, but I doubt it can take everyone now.

All the English players are, though. It's just that Rooney, Terry and Gerrard get the most sickening portion.

Mattomic
I think the whole team improved in the second half, not just Gerrard, even though Rooney did fook all in the second half

Ya Krunk'd Floo
They were playing builders and plumbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.