Any guys on this board that are not gay or bi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Just curious.

Bardock42
Yes

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes

really?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile
-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Nope.

I can say from experience that every guy on KMC is gay or bi.

dur

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes

Not surprised. smile

AngryManatee
yes

Alliance
yes...why wouldn't there be. Can only gay men surf the internet?

Strangelove
Right here ermm

chithappens
Is someone looking for gay bashing or something?

TaZ#12
Yes.

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
Right here ermm

Alliance
Lets all assert our sexuality Happy Dance

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Alliance

Well just let me stand with my back to this wall whilst yo do it. smokin'

roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

-FO!!

Grinning Goku
I'm not gay or bi, I'm afraid.

Alliance

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nope.

I can say from experience that every guy on KMC is gay or bi.

dur

well seeing as ive never seen you before in a thread other than this id say your claim doesnt stand up

why you asking Oncewhite ?
i didnt realise a movie forum defined your sexuality

Flame On!!
Originally posted by vintageSW77
well seeing as ive never seen you before in a thread other than this id say your claim doesnt stand up

John Pertwee was the best Dr. Who I wish you had a sig of Bessie as well. More interesting than this thread thumb up

-FO!!

vintageSW77
true and Alizee is very nice an all

Flame On!!
true and Alizee is very nice an all

Yes.... Yes she is..... but her minders and bodyguards not to mention lawyers have a problem with me for some reason. shifty

smile

-FO!!

Donkey Punch
I wish. smile

Oncewhite

why you asking Oncewhite ?
i didnt realise a movie forum defined your sexuality

Well, there are so many threads on here about homosexuality or being gay or bi, and really anti-christian (mainly b/c of the gay issue), so i wondered if there could be any straight men on this board...

Robtard
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Well, there are so many threads on here about homosexuality or being gay or bi, and really anti-christian (mainly b/c of the gay issue), so i wondered if there could be any straight men on this board...

Considering percentages; that was an extremely stupid thing to wonder about.

Alliance

Originally posted by Robtard
that was an extremely stupid

Oncewhite
Considering percentages; that was an extremely stupid thing to wonder about.

Leave it up to you to offer something positive.

Alliance
Leave it up to you to offer nothing.

FeceMan
*Facepalms.*

Ana P
I also have notice that there are so many people on this board that claim to be Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.

I mean I go in these threads and I'm like WTF! Are there any straight people here?

I think that there are a lot of fake Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals. People just say they are because they think it's "Cool" which it's not. It's sad actually.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ana P
I think that there are a lot of fake Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals. People just say they are because they think it's "Cool" which it's not. It's sad actually.

What the f**k?

Lord Urizen
I also have notice that there are so many people on this board that claim to be Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.

I mean I go in these threads and I'm like WTF! Are there any straight people here?

I'm bisexual....there's nothing sad about being Bi

Thanks for you're stupid comment thumb down

Ana P
You guys misunderstood what I'm saying.

I'm saying the fact that they pretend to be something they aren't is sad not that someone who actually is that is sad.

I think I might have worded it wrong. My Apologies.

Ana P
EDIT

Lord Urizen
You guys misunderstood what I'm saying.

I'm saying the fact that they pretend to be something they aren't is sad not that someone who actually is that is sad.

I think I might have worded it. My Apologies.

oh ok

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

he never said there was anything sad about it.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
he never said there was anything sad about it.

She*

and I know

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Wrong "your."

Rogue Jedi
he does that a lot.

Lord Urizen
Oh mighty Christians...forgive me for making a typo when I'm in a rushed conversation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance

I'm sorry, but just because I don't flaunt my sexuality doesn't make me gay or bi.

Rogue Jedi
funny how when we tell it like it is we are called diehard christians.

Ana P
I'm sorry, but just because I don't flaunt my sexuality doesn't make me gay or bi.

That's not what I'm saying.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Alliance
You said there are a lot of people that claim to be LGBTQ...and that led you to believe that there might not be any heteros on the forum.

THis to me said that you didn't see any evidence of heterosexuality and so assumed id wasn't present here.

Sorry if I misinterpreted it, but that just what I read.

Ana P
That assumption is wrong.

I said they claimed to be those. I didn't say I believed that they were. I said a lot of people are just saying that because they want to be "Different" or "Cool" but in actuality they are heterosexual.

vintageSW77
this is true.....you notice a lot of chicks put BI down as a sexual preferance when it is fact all talk

Alfheim
That assumption is wrong.

I said they claimed to be those. I didn't say I believed that they were. I said a lot of people are just saying that because they want to be "Different" or "Cool" but in actuality they are heterosexual.

Its ok Alliance likes to lecture people.

this is true.....you notice a lot of chicks put BI down as a sexual preferance when it is fact all talk

Thats true.

speiderman
I am most definatly straight.

Tha C-Master
Just curious. Me.

Rogue Jedi
girls say they are Bi solely to pike a guys interest. or they really are Bi, but there are quite a few here who say they are "Bi curious" just to entice men.

Alfheim
girls say they are Bi solely to pike a guys interest. or they really are Bi, but there are quite a few here who say they are "Bi curious" just to entice men.

...and that proves that its still a mans world. They say women are naturally bi, but alot of the time they are just trying to impress man. If women had more power it would be the other way round.

Rogue Jedi
that is such crap. guys do it too. the whole "its a mans world" theory doesnt wash with me.

Alfheim
that is such crap. guys do it too. the whole "its a mans world" theory doesnt wash with me.

Well i dont think guys do it to impress women. They just seem to do it because its the in thing, while women seem to do it to impress guys not because they are experimenting or whatever.

Futhermore who is under more pressure to impress the opposite sex? Women are. Women are under more pressure than guys to look good and get judged more harshly.

So its most likely in some cases bi women are just trying to impress men.

Women are bi to impress men, but not all the time of course...but I think it happens quite often.

Rogue Jedi
very well said.

Ana P
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well i dont think guys do it to impress women. They just seem to do it because its the in thing, while women seem to do it to impress guys not because they are experimenting or whatever.

Futhermore who is under more pressure to impress the opposite sex? Women are. Women are under more pressure than guys to look good and get judged more harshly.

So its most likely in some cases bi women are just trying to impress men.

Women are bi to impress men, but not all the time of course...but I think it happens quite often.

This also applies to women who aren't bi at all and just are want some attention.

*cough*KMC*cough*Myspace*cough*LiveJournal*cough*

botankus
This also applies to women who aren't bi at all and just are want some attention.

*cough*KMC*cough*Myspace*cough*LiveJournal*cough*

Yes, yes, and it's a shame that more people don't realize this incredibly, obvious occurrence.

soin2cal
I don't know....im not fully straight.

botankus
To quote Adam Sandler, "Those were two men working out, building their pectorial muscles, and this man hears Gay Sex...which leads me to the conclusion that he is gay himself or...not straight."

pcp
Don't quote Adam Sandler or I'll hurt you

siriuswriter
Erm.. Well I'm most certainly straight.

LethalFemme
Just curious.

Have you looked at any of the threads in the OTF or even the Most Beautifulist Women thread?erm

The Boxer
i am proud heterosexuelsmile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by The Boxer
i am proud heterosexuelsmile

smile

-FO!!

The Boxer
are you also heterosexual, FO??:P

Flame On!!
are you also heterosexual, FO??:P

Of course, but I am open to new things.

smile

-FO!!

The Boxer
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww...:P

Flame On!!
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww...:P

Is Gayness a bad thing then in your book Boxer?

-FO!!

The Boxer
nope. i accept all people
i just acted homophobic to joke

i dont feel comfortable around homosexuels, but dont hates them.

they havent done anything to me

Flame On!!
nope. i accept all people
i just acted homophobic to joke

laughing out loud no expression

i dont feel comfortable around homosexuels, but dont hates them.

no expression Why?

they havent done anything to me

wink yet

-FO!!

Alliance
This is stupid? Do girls hate all guys becuase one creep comes and hits on them?

BobbyD
I'm married? Although in today's world, that doesn't mean anything.

stick out tongue

vintageSW77
This is stupid? Do girls hate all guys becuase one creep comes and hits on them?

i heard or know of a few chicks who after being ****ed around by men turned to women and moved in with one
they are mostly in their 40s...i can think of about 4 ive worked with or known through people i knew

whats that all about then?

Alfheim

Why did you say that?

Bardock42
This page is hilarious.

Victorian Value

HellasBloke
Yep.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes there are...but he hasn't posted in a few years now...

Rogue Jedi

vintageSW77

queeq
What ban?

Rogue Jedi
somebody banned again? guess it IS a hobby.

ragesRemorse
im not gay, straigheter that a bitchs nipple in the dead of winter

Rogue Jedi
thats pretty hetero.

It's a hobby!
Originally posted by queeq
What ban?

I think he was talking about that V for Value guy. I can't see why he'd be banned either!

ragesRemorse
i have sympathy for banned people. Is it really possible to be banned...cant you just make a new membership?

It's a hobby!
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i have sympathy for banned people. Is it really possible to be banned...cant you just make a new membership?

I don't know? Wouldn't they be able to "sock check" you. I've seen it done on other sitees to members.

botankus
I wasn't here over the weekend, but I take it that "it's a hobby" was Whirly? Not one of his better names. Bring back Cindy Bear!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by It's a hobby!
I don't know? Wouldn't they be able to "sock check" you. I've seen it done on other sitees to members.

i dont know. It may help if i knew what a sock was. I always wondered, but every time i have inquired an answer to that question everyone has ignored me. Maybe you could finally give me some peace by enlightening me

BaptizedAtheist
I am heterosexuel, thank you very muchwink

ragesRemorse
sometimes i wish i were gay. Life would be so much easier.

botankus
i dont know. It may help if i knew what a sock was. I always wondered, but every time i have inquired an answer to that question everyone has ignored me. Maybe you could finally give me some peace by enlightening me

If you were permanently banned today (not temp ban), and somehow felt your life couldn't continue on without coming back to KMC and tormenting those who sent you to banned-land by creating another user ID, you would be a sock.

Strangelove
Originally posted by botankus
If you were permanently banned today (not temp ban), and somehow felt your life couldn't continue on without coming back to KMC and tormenting those who sent you to banned-land by creating another user ID, you would be a sock. You don't have to be banned to have a sock account. It happens all the time in the OTF srug

botankus
True. I guess I don't give any credit to the OTF'ers, to which I give myself credit for.

Strangelove
True. I guess I don't give any credit to the OTF'ers, to which I give myself credit for. Hehe, nice one

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
You don't have to be banned to have a sock account. It happens all the time in the OTF srug

wait ,what? If a sock account is an account created by a banned member, but you dont need to be banned to create a sock account what exactly then constitutes a sock account?

i need things spelled out for me, im a member of the old where theres a will theres a way educational videos confused

Robtard
wait ,what? If a sock account is an account created by a banned member, but you dont need to be banned to create a sock account what exactly then constitutes a sock account?

i need things spelled out for me, im a member of the old where theres a will theres a way educational videos confused

A "sock" is an alternate account that people usually use to act a different way; usually to troll or just be an ass in the forums.

One particular member (if he can be called that) excels at making socks for the sheer purpose of trolling, one (or more) sock account gets banned and he has or makes another to immediately replace it. Sad thing, usually they're poorly thought out and ridiculously obvious. Sheer lack of imagination.

"Boots", "It's a hobby!" and now "BaptizedAtheist" are all the same person and he has had MANY before those and I am certain he has many more in his sock stable. Could possibly be copy-cats too, sad really.

ragesRemorse
A "sock" is an alternate account that people usually use to act a different way; usually to troll or just be an ass in the forums.

One particular member (if he can be called that) excels at making socks for the sheer purpose of trolling, one (or more) sock account gets banned and he has or makes another to immediately replace it. Sad thing, usually they're poorly thought out and ridiculously obvious. Sheer lack of imagination.

"Boots", "It's a hobby!" and now "BaptizedAtheist" are all the same person and he has had MANY before those and I am certain he has many more in his sock stable. Could possibly be copy-cats too, sad really.

so, someone whom creates one or more alternate account with alterior motives other than participating in the "community".

I feel better now. thanks for the heads up, and to everyone else who attempted to explain it. wink

botankus
Gay Guy (whob) was my favorite sock.

BaptizedAtheist
WHy discussing clothing in a thread about sexuality?

Robtard

Was he the one that had the Rainbow flag as an avatar?

Now that you've mentioned it, I bet we see another sock of that sock.

Goddess Kali
I'm straight

Goddess Kali
OMG I FKN HATED GAY GUY...he was SO ANNOYING, MORE IRRITATING THAN ME !!!!

Capt_Fantastic

Um, excuse me....it was teh Gay Guy

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
he was SO ANNOYING, MORE IRRITATING THAN ME !!!!

Actually, no, he wasn't. And at least he was entertaining.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Shut up ya Mexican

chillmeistergen

Starting a sentance with and, tut tut

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Starting a sentance with and, tut tut

Porque yo soy Mexicano, yo no sabe nada.

Goddess Kali
Porque yo soy Mexicano, yo no sabe nada.

Exactamente....Mexicanos solomente estan para trabajar todo el dia y noche, sin dinero...

Colombianos son sexiosos big grin

Pero, hay un Mexicano tan lindo, el llama Eduardo Verastegui, el esta el sexioso mejor del todo mundo big grin

Goddess Kali
El hombre en mi sig esta Mexicano laughing

Increible no ?

Tiberius
You guys, I wish I could post in a diffrent language! Or even speak one!

Quiero Mota
Exactamente....Mexicanos solomente estan para trabajar todo el dia y noche, sin dinero...

Y bebide too much cerveza, gueeeeey!

El hombre en mi sig esta Mexicano laughing

Increible no ?

Really? El mira Italiano.

Tiberius

Hey guys, cut it out, it's confusing when people post in different languages! I hope that doesn't happen often or i'll get lost here!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Tiberius
I hope that doesn't happen often or i'll get lost here!

I dont think you have to worry about that, because I'm guessing you'll be banned within 3 days.

Goddess Kali

Ay nada mal con eso erm

Si, yo se, pero google Eduardo Verastegui, tu vas a ver que el es 100% mexicano....

Gente me dice que yo miro Italiano tambien, actuamente "guido" laughing

Tiberius
I dont think you have to worry about that, because I'm guessing you'll be banned within 3 days.

Why's that my friend? Have I done something bad?

Quiero Mota

Robtard

LOL... Este pendejo no para.

Tiberius
LOL... Este pendejo no para.

I don't get it all this posting in, is it Spanish? I don't know much about foreign languages.

Goddess Kali

Adam_PoE
sometimes i wish i were gay. Life would be so much easier.

How do you figure?

Tiberius
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How do you figure?

I think he means gay guys are easy! I don't think that's true, although I have no experience to come to this conclusion.

Quiero Mota
I think he means gay guys are easy! I don't think that's true, although I have no experience to come to this conclusion.

Are you having fun??

Goddess Kali

Gay Guys are easy when it comes to sex, they are not easy when it comes to seriously dating....trust me, i know from bad experience sad

Tiberius
Are you having fun??

Yes I am enjoying this forum, everyone seems very friendly! Even Rob seems to have chilled a bit! Thanks for asking.

Goddess Kali
A lot of Gay Guys are arrogant, and it gets annoying, it's like trying to ask out a really hott concieted girl...except she has a penis....

Tiberius
A lot of Gay Guys are arrogant, and it gets annoying, it's like trying to ask out a really hott concieted girl...except she has a penis....

O.K. right. Thanks for that, i'll file it under interesting but unlikely ever to be used if hell doesn't freeze over on a personal level.

Goddess Kali
O.K. right. Thanks for that, i'll file it under interesting but unlikely ever to be used if hell doesn't freeze over on a personal level.

laughing

Hey, you can't claim ignorance now....

Tiberius
laughing

Hey, you can't claim ignorance now....

No I certainly cannot. I have had my horizons broadened!

Goddess Kali
No I certainly cannot. I have had my horizons broadened!

laughing

Tiberius
Goodnight guys!

Goddess Kali
G'nite

Rogue Jedi

badboy2006
i am not g or b

Goddess Kali
no one cares

Czarina_Czarina

then i guess ur staight

Rogue Jedi
dont remember posting that.

ADarksideJedi
Not to sound mean or anything but I think this thread is abit of a joke.jm

botankus
It is mean. Everyone who isn't gay or bi hates you now.

Rogue Jedi
nah, i agree. its a joke.

botankus
lt's like saying "Anybody on this board from the Moon?"

Czarina_Czarina
dont remember posting that.

ops, i meant to quote the person 2 posts above me, that stated they are not gay or bi, which means they are straight...i didn't realize i clicked the wrong post until now. embarrasment

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by badboy2006
i am not g or b

then u r straight...

Goddess Kali
Adarksiedjedi....u are the joke babe wink

Rogue Jedi
thats jackie malfoy, man. she has been a member a long time.

shadoshi
i'm straight. but why would you think we are all gay or bi?

ADarksideJedi
I would say this whole thread is one big joke.It is like asking s omeone if they are from the moon!No body is going to just say yea i am gay!Or bio or whatever.jm

Schecter
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would say this whole thread is one big joke.It is like asking s omeone if they are from the moon!No body is going to just say yea i am gay!Or bio or whatever.jm

laughing out loud somebody profile that

shadoshi
Jedi it's sounds like you are confused

ADarksideJedi
Go ahead.jm

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Then how do you account for openly gay people?

Unless you mean, no one is going to come out of the closet because of this thread. In that case, I agree with you.

Leo.M
Just curious.

I'll let you know when I find one. ermm

ADarksideJedi
I do mean that.I am not confuse through.jm

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Then how do you account for openly gay people?

Unless you mean, no one is going to come out of the closet because of this thread. In that case, I agree with you.

How do you do it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>