wanted: Creative mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
I need some help creating a character for a book. He has to be human, or a cyborg, and he has to be evil. He will take orders from a guy known only as the leader of BlackGhost. Go to my story if you wish to get more info. the link is in my sig. anyway, I will need someone to fill out a character sheet for the person, may be male or female. I may use more than one.

Character sheet

Name:
Powers: (If Cyborg)
Natural abilities: (For cyborgs its before they became a cyborg)
Weapons:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

Barker

Wolf_Girl15
Okay.... My book is about cyborgs..... No magic. I have to be able to explain hwo they do things in believable terms of science

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Okay.... My book is about cyborgs..... No magic. I have to be able to explain hwo they do things in believable terms of science We're suppose to believe that this Cyborg is more realistic than magic? I think not. Have you ever seen David Blain or Chris Angel?

Idiot.

masterkit
Creative Mind?

None for you. heehee. *runs off like little lepurcon giggling*

heehee

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
We're suppose to believe that this Cyborg is more realistic than magic? I think not. Have you ever seen David Blain or Chris Angel?

Idiot. Cyborgs are humans with robotic parts. Society accepts cyborgs as real and magic as not. I will not say my personal beliefs in here, if you wish to know them, pm me about it.

AngryManatee
Name: Viktor "the cyborger" Charkoff
Race: (Cyborg or human): Cyborg
Powers: (If Cyborg) Enhanced strength and speed due to myomer muscle replacement implants over the majority of his motor-muscular system, due to sustained burns all over his body during conflict. Synth-skin covers the majority of his body, showing the metallic muscle in semi-transparent fashion. One of the most extensively repaired individuals around. Neuro implants and titanium support struts in his major limbs allow his body to control his movement. He also has cybernetic eyes in place of his originals due to the loss of them and his eyelids when he sustained his immense injuries. The eyes have enhanced visual accuity and night-vision.
Natural abilities: (For cyborgs its before they became a cyborg) Military background, trained as a special ops soldier. Trained in stealth tactics and demolitions
Weapons: his powerful frame, explosives are carried with him often. Assorted firearms such as scoped rifles and pistols.
Appearance: 6'2'', with a misleading slim athletic frame, due to the fact that myomer muscle is not as large as the muscle it replaces, due to the large differences in strength between myomer and organic. His eyes are always looking, because he opted to not have synth-skin eyelids for his new eyes since they require no moisture.
History: Was born in Moscow, Russia during some time (I don't know the time frame in which the story takes place). At an early age, it was seen that he was a very bright individual, but with no direction in his life, he chose to enlist in the military. He proved to be a very good tactical commander, and has served in many campaigns across the globe, and even on the moon. He recieved the majority of his myomer enhancements when his squad was ambushed, and subsequently doused in napalm. He was the only one in his squad to survive. He is now a special services soldier (mercenary), called into duty for certain operations that normal squad infantry cannot perform in intense operations.
Personality: He is very much a loner, and rather pessimistic about many circumstances. He feels guilty for the death of his squad, and the fact that he did not die with them. He tries to reconcile for this by only working alone in his missions. He doesn't want anymore people to die under his command, and will not assume command of any leaderless infantry he comes upon, leaving them to deal with their own dilemma.

Wolf_Girl15
I will read over the profiles, and let you know which ones I like. ^^

Wolf_Girl15
Characters I like so far:

Viktor "the cyborger" Charkoff

Symmetric Chaos
Name: Arius

Age: 76 (cessation of aging at 35 upon becoming a cyborg)

Race: Cyborg

Powers: Concussive force blasts, technopathy, superstrength at a limit of 10 tons, slightly above human speed and reflexes, supercomputer enchances information processing.

Natural abilities: Photographic memory, extensive knowledge of martial arts and anatomy.

Weapons: Acid etched blades that extend from the fingers and toes. High energy laser weapons.

Appearance: 6" 5' Caucasian. Metal plating on most of the body. Red eyes.

History: Rasied as a warrior since his childhood. Cyborgs slaughtered his family and kidnapped him rasing him as thier own until he reached what they judged to be maturity. During the process of grafting the cyborg componets to his body his brain was damaged destroying general knowledge of his childhood but leaving the trauma of his family's death and various actrocities of war intact. Faced with knowledge of nothing but death and destruction Arius quickly went mad and became obsessed with vengance upon living creature he was capable of harming.

Personality: Sadistic and calculating. Arius prefers to tortures opponents while in combat rather than going directly for a killing blow. Among his favorite techniques are skinning victims alive and leaving children in the same position he was as a child.

Wolf_Girl15
Characters I like so far

Viktor "the cyborger" Charkoff
Arius

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Cyborgs are humans with robotic parts. Society accepts cyborgs as real and magic as not. I will not say my personal beliefs in here, if you wish to know them, pm me about it. Nah. I understand that you believe in a fantasy world.

Wolf_Girl15
I dont, I just believe in a world others do not

Joking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.