World's end preview!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
ok so did anyone see the preview for at world's end? ok well if u did, i have a queston, will asks elizabeth to marry him in the 3rd movie, but i thought they were already getting married in the begininng of the 2nd movie?

pirate179
..hmm...dont know unless he feels he needs to ask elizabeth again because of what happened with jack and all that or something else happens in the movie before that part that makes him feel as tho he needs to ask her again..

Ericadawn
It turned out to be a false alarm...Evan Almighty.

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by pirate179
..hmm...dont know unless he feels he needs to ask elizabeth again because of what happened with jack and all that or something else happens in the movie before that part that makes him feel as tho he needs to ask her again.. see thats what i thought but i wasnt sure

pirate179
thats all i can come up with...

lady_captinjack
oh, and also you gotta love the fact that the open cut on jack's chin is still there after all this time.

pirate179
ya i know! its great!!!smile

lady_captinjack
is it just me or does it get a tiny bit bigger every time you see it?

pirate179
i dont know...i havent paid that close attention

lady_captinjack
yea well i just happen to notice it as i was watching the preview for awe

pirate179
oh well i will look!

lady_captinjack
lol, ok

lady_captinjack

pirate179

pirate179
ok i saw the trailer again but i didnt really notice the cut being bigger, maybe a lil but not much

lady_captinjack
oh well maybe i was just seeing things.....so anyway u gunna be one of those people going to see the movie the day it comes out?

pirate179
heck yes! midnight showing here i come!! you??

lady_captinjack
oh hell yes, i am going to be first in line. i already have plans with 5 different people to go see it. i saw dmc 2 times the day it came out. 7 times over all...im so excited to see this movie you have NO IDEA!

pirate179
oh i think i do..LOL big grin

lady_captinjack
lol, the thing that bumbed me out about last year was that i knew that jack and liz kissed before i saw the movie.....did u know before you saw it?

pirate179
i had a feeling cuz of the trailer but i wasnt sure

lady_captinjack
yea well my sister told me, i was mad

pirate179
how did she know??

lady_captinjack
her friend read the book and then told her and she was cool and told me

pirate179
oh that sux i sorry....i would be mad too

lady_captinjack
well i didnt know about all the details of the scene and so when i saw it i was still very surprised

pirate179
oh then its not too bad

lady_captinjack
yea i got over it quickly

pirate179
lol big grin

AudioHeart
Hello! Where are you guys getting this "preview" do you mean from the trailer or am I missing something??? DO TELL DEARIES

lady_captinjack
oh we were just talking about something that happend in the preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.