Batman and V run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights in Gotham at night. no preparation time. 1 days rest between fights

Batman- Nomex survival suit w/ everything, memory cloth, cowl with earphone, HF Transponders, grapnel gun with cartridges, batarangs, mini mines, flexible periscope, cell phone, 1st aid kit, tear gas and smoke and flashbangs.

V has: full costume, grapple hook, kevlar vest and 8 knives.

Movie versions of:

1. The Joker and 10 goons with Tommy guns.

2. The Punisher- AK-47, Colt .45s, pistol grip shotgun, 4 grenades, a knife and a kevlar vest.

3. Bullseye with shuriken

4. 25 Delta Troops-M4s or M16s, 9mm Berrettas.

5. T-800 with AK-47 and shotgun.

6. Blade- shotgun/stake launcher, MAC-10 off Blade 2, incendiary grenades and sword.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Spawn- dual submachine guns.

10. Magneto

braz
BUMP! big grin

Badabing
Stop at 8.

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop at 8.

I couldnt agree more. smile

braz
hahahahahaha. ....

bump?

sad

guy222
Originally posted by braz

Batman- Nomex survival suit w/ everything, memory cloth, cowl with earphone, HF Transponders, grapnel gun with cartridges, batarangs, mini mines, flexible periscope, cell phone, 1st aid kit, tear gas and smoke and flashbangs.

Movie versions of:

2. The Punisher- AK-47, Colt .45s, pistol grip shotgun, 4 grenades, a knife and a kevlar vest.

6. Blade- shotgun/stake launcher, MAC-10 off Blade 2, incendiary grenades and sword.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

10. Magneto

Logan

braz
Originally posted by guy222
Logan

Logan's healing factor was pretty tough, seeing how he stood up to Dark Phoenix(but still Idunno if she was completely bloodlusted), but do u think V and Batman could maybe KO him for the ten count?

Soljer
Logan's healing factor was pretty tough, seeing how he stood up to Dark Phoenix(but still Idunno if she was completely bloodlusted), but do u think V and Batman could maybe KO him for the ten count?

Completely bloodlusted? Jean was trying to hold back as much as possible.

Guy got knocked out by a SINGLE bullet to the head.

erm. They definitely pass Logan.

teampac08
Batman and V. Why do you ask? Well you did give Bats a cell phone and he can call Superman at anytime if he wanted to lol. Anyway, seriously though, this ends at either Spawn or Magneto. Dont know what both could do to Magneto, he'd just use Gotham City as his playground. Look at all that metal he could throw around.

braz
Originally posted by teampac08
Batman and V. Why do you ask? Well you did give Bats a cell phone and he can call Superman at anytime if he wanted to lol. Anyway, seriously though, this ends at either Spawn or Magneto. Dont know what both could do to Magneto, he'd just use Gotham City as his playground. Look at all that metal he could throw around.

wink

LORDSIDIOUS01

Movie versions of:

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

10. Magneto

I luv Spidey but I luv Batman a whole lot more. I loved V for Vendetta, great movie. Both V and Batman survive to run this gauntlet. They can get past everyone.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I luv Spidey but I luv Batman a whole lot more. I loved V for Vendetta, great movie. Both V and Batman survive to run this gauntlet. They can get past everyone.

even Spiderman, Spawn and Magneto..?? blink

1. how will they tag Spidey?
2. I thought Spawn was immortal
3. and Magneto..no expression do I even have to go there....?

Bouboumaster
They are realllllly lucky if they pas the T-800. In fact, only Batman could think about maybe beat him.

They die at 6.

Redatom65
Wolvie>Spiderman btw

Bouboumaster
agree

braz
Originally posted by Redatom65
Wolvie>Spiderman btw

eh? how is that..?

boriquaking55
I think movie version of Blade could kick both their asses to be honest. He deserves more respect than he gets.

Darth Martin
Stop at 5.

don't shiv
Stop at 10
Bats and V are pure at heart which helps against Spawn
V has a razor sharp 6th sense so no spidey sense advantage for Spiderman 2bad
and Batman can teleport and "arries enough incendiaries to levell a ten block radius a hundred times over" Alfred Pennyworth in As the Crow Flies
Spawn hates bright lights and magnesium flares

Darth Martin
Nothing Batman or V has it getting through the T-800 titanium/tungsten chasis. V's is incredibly fast....too fast for the terminator but his knifes aren't doing **** to the it. Batman's out of the question and gets shot in the exposed chin area assuming this is Begins Bats(cuz of gadgets). Those toys aren't doing **** and I don't thing V can take the machine H2H cuz Bats sure as heck can't.

don't shiv
batman Wipes the Termfinators CPU Clean by speaking into his cowl *erase external hard drive...... now.*

Darth Martin
Your kidding right....... no expression

Darth Martin
5 stops them.

Bouboumaster
The Blade (Movie version) can, however, past the gauntlet with not that much difficulty.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by don't shiv
Stop at 10
Bats and V are pure at heart which helps against Spawn
V has a razor sharp 6th sense so no spidey sense advantage for Spiderman 2bad
and Batman can teleport and "arries enough incendiaries to levell a ten block radius a hundred times over" Alfred Pennyworth in As the Crow Flies
Spawn hates bright lights and magnesium flares This is movie versions of V and Bats. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.