The Great Evil Beast vs. This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
CROSSOVER TIME.

The Presence and One Above All are are preoccuped in their own supreme way and the combined forces of Marvel and DC are left to stand up against Great Evil Beast.

With one week of prep, these forces will do battle with a GEB who is NOT going all out...he'll play along.

What can this group do?

The Spectre (merged with Source)
The Living Tribunal
Michael the Arc-Angel
Lucifer Morningstar
The Endless
The Infinity Being
Reed Richards & Dr. Room (Prep Gods..we all know that)
Thanoseid (the brains of Thanos and Darkseid workign together)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
CROSSOVER TIME.

The Presence and One Above All are are preoccuped in their own supreme way and the combined forces of Marvel and DC are left to stand up against Great Evil Beast.

With one week of prep, these forces will do battle with a GEB who is NOT going all out...he'll play along.

What can this group do?

The Spectre (merged with Source)
The Living Tribunal
Michael the Arc-Angel
Lucifer Morningstar
The Endless
The Infinity Being
Reed Richards & Dr. Room (Prep Gods..we all know that)
Thanoseid (the brains of Thanos and Darkseid workign together)

Everyone would be wiped away except for Mike and Lucifer and the spectre. The source is already and aspect of God. GEB would basically be fighting God in either the spectre with the source or Lucifer and mike.

Thanos_THOTU
According to that Presence isnt #1, LT takes this on his own.

Nikkolas
A. Yes, just like he "wiped away" Dr. Fate, all the angels and everyone else...
B. LT > Lucifer or Michael...especially Lucifer. He can't do shit. Can't create or destroy. That's what Michael does. Lucifer is just the will to shape what is created...whoooooooooooo!

You overrate everything DC so much. GEB didn't wipe away anyone when he came about and I see no reason why he would now. Get your facts straight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A. Yes, just like he "wiped away" Dr. Fate, all the angels and everyone else...
B. LT > Lucifer or Michael...especially Lucifer. He can't do shit. Can't create or destroy. That's what Michael does. Lucifer is just the will to shape what is created...whoooooooooooo!

You overrate everything DC so much it truly is childish, dude.

You under rate DC so much, your an infant. Get lost you marvel cock sucking whore.

Nikkolas
Wow. Profanity. The sign of true intellitect...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow. Profanity. The sign of true intellitect...

Albert Einstien swore when he couldn't get an equation right, right away. Picasso cussed everyone out. Steven king uses it all the time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Albert Einstien swore when he couldn't get an equation right, right away. Picasso cussed everyone out. Steven king uses it all the time.

no expression

Nikkolas
Pft. None of those people are smart.

doomsday49
the fck is a great evil beast?!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by doomsday49
the fck is a great evil beast?!

The Darkside of God.

charlemagne9746
If the GEB is at the same power level as the Presence, he could blink these guys out of existence unless the Presence or TOAA prohibit it. In any event, there is nothing that the team could even do to the GEB.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If the GEB is at the same power level as the Presence, he could blink these guys out of existence unless the Presence or TOAA prohibit it. In any event, there is nothing that the team could even do to the GEB.

According to the OP the GEB will be "playing along".

charlemagne9746
lol...still, I don't see a way to take him out. It would be the same if the Presence or TOAA fought but didn't go all out. Even without going all out, he would still be omnipotent...i think it would still be a useful struggle....but, all I know about the GEB is what I've read in here and on-line...I've never actually seen him on panel...so, this is just my opinion..lol

Nikkolas
Meh. People fight omnipotents in comics all the time... PR Beyonder, GEB, Thanos with HOTU.... In the end, it all usually fails miserably but you get some interesting happenings from the attempts is my line of reasoning.

I mean, if PR Beyonder or GEB wanted to, *blink* and they're gone...but that's no fun. That's why i'm restricting him to the way he was in the comics to let the team, or actually the posters, formulate ideas on what the team may attempt to do.

Mordum
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441932_1-respect-the-great-evil-beast

GEB cant be stopped. Not even god can stop it only stalemate.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mordum

Yeah stalemated by a handshake. Thats an unstoppable entity for ya no expression

bean_machine
Everyone would be wiped away except for Mike and Lucifer and the spectre. The source is already and aspect of God. GEB would basically be fighting God in either the spectre with the source or Lucifer and mike.

I agree with this. I am very much a Marvel biased fan, but not that blind to see that only the combined power of Lucifer and Michael, or perhaps the Spectre merged with the Source, would be a stalemate for the GEB.

I usually do not agree with nvrbeenwthagirl, but come on its the GEB we are talking about. Everyone else including LT gets their assess blinked out of existance.

BTW cussing is a great thing. If smart people are not supposed to cuss then, **** it, I don't want to be smart.

http://www.amishdonkey.com/history-of-the-f-word.php

Nikkolas
Not what he said at all/

All he says is that those 3 are too powerful to be wiped away ie. Michael and Lucifer are stronger than the Tribunal, which is bullshit. Together maybe but on their own, it's highly debatable. I seriously doubt anyone who can brush away the LT would have any more trouble with Lucifer.

If LT goes down in a blink, so does Michael and Lucifer.

michael/Lucifer =/= LT. That's it. There's hardly a big enough power gap between him and them to make it so GEB would have total ease in destroying him and then fail to do the same to Mike.

And do kindly read the opening post. IT, ya know, helps to make it so you dont' like stupid and make statements like Nyr did ie. he blinks them all out of existence...WHICH HE NEVER DID to anyone...and that's how I'm doing things in this topic.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mordum

It merged with the ultimate light creating Yahweh.
And Yahweh isnt isnt supreme according to Lucier #75

TricksterPriest
GEB can't lose this fight. He'll get bored and win eventually.

Nikkolas
...everyone missed the point of the thread entirely...

TricksterPriest
No, we didn't. you're just an idiot. stick out tongue You can't put anyone less than presence or TOAA level against GEB. I don't think even Spectre w/e the source can stop GEB. He's the only one who won't die in one shot.

Nikkolas
No, you're just a moron who missed the point entirely. It's not if they can stop him, it's what they can do. In case you hadn't noticed, the people who fought GEB weren't helpless and twittling their thumbs saying "well, we can't do shit." The heroes who fought Thanos with the IG were the same. The people who fought PR Beyonder were the same. Were they all horribly dwarfed by an omnipotent being? Yes. But they still planned and formulated ideas...still fought.

That is the point of the topic. The greatest minds, the greatest powers - WHAT will they do against the GEB? That is the purpose of the topic.

Nikkolas
Kay people..it's a very simple concept. It's not "can they win?" Got it? It's "what can they do?" And, with a GEB acting as he did in the comic, there's quite a lot they can do. The smartest minds coming together: cunning, scientific knowledge and some of the most powerful cosmics backing them... There's infinite strategies and plans they could make.

Honestly... This is designed as it would be in a comic. Nothing anyone did to the GEB made the slightest difference but it was intriguing to see what they were doing, what they were attempting. And, with so many brains and powers working together, I'd be very intrigued to see what they could do.

TricksterPriest
God damn it. YOU'RE the one who missed the point. THEY CAN'T DO SHIT. There is literally nothing they can do to GEB. There is no point to this thread, because no matter what they do, it won't have any affect on GEB. There is no way to hurt him, no way to slow him down, no way to even inconvenience him that he can't just go through or blink out of existence.

What the f**k? In all those examples, none of their planning mattered. Thanos himself dropped the IG, and Beyonder just didn't care. I stand by my earlier declaration, you are an idiot. YOU COULD PUT THE WHOLE DAMN DCU SHORT OF THE PRESENCE AGAINST GEB, AND IT WOULDN'T MAKE A GOD DAMN BIT OF DIFFERENCE!

Nikkolas
Fascinating. They can't do shit? What were all the comics about then? They did shit for all those comics? They stood around and blinked helplessly?

There's plenty they can do. If it has any effect is another matter.

There was very much a point and I don't exactly like you saying there isn't because you, dear friend, did not make this thread.

The question s "what can they do?" And there's untold possibilities. If you won't bother to list them, get the **** out and stop wasting my thread.

Not the point of this topic. It's what they can do and they can do a lot. Just like everyone in the comic did. just like everyone who fougth PR Beyonder did. Just like everyone who fought Thanos with the IG did. IT'S CALLED A PLAN. That's the point of the topic. What sorts of plans do you think the team could make? It's not about "Will it work?" Get it?

We all have our opinions.

Yep. But it be pretty kickass to see and write a topic about. Infinite possibilities on the things they could come up with, the ideas they could have.

You seem incapable of accepting this topic is not about winning or losing and never has been.

bean_machine
Not what he said at all/

All he says is that those 3 are too powerful to be wiped away ie. Michael and Lucifer are stronger than the Tribunal, which is bullshit. Together maybe but on their own, it's highly debatable. I seriously doubt anyone who can brush away the LT would have any more trouble with Lucifer.

If LT goes down in a blink, so does Michael and Lucifer.

michael/Lucifer =/= LT. That's it. There's hardly a big enough power gap between him and them to make it so GEB would have total ease in destroying him and then fail to do the same to Mike.

And do kindly read the opening post. IT, ya know, helps to make it so you dont' like stupid and make statements like Nyr did ie. he blinks them all out of existence...WHICH HE NEVER DID to anyone...and that's how I'm doing things in this topic.

Lucifer + Michael was supposed to equal the Precense. So they might have a chance of surviving being blinked from existance.

BTW no matter what they plot they would lose and the Precense would have to intervine to save creation.

This is a freaking VS forum, which is about who wins and who loses when pitted against each other. If you want people to write a comic for you then take it somewhere else and don't complain when people give you a winner since this is a f***ing VS forum.

GIVING YOU A WINNER IS THE ONLY LOGICAL THING TO EXPECT FROM A VS FORUM.

Nikkolas
Tell that to the million threads that aren't about who wins or loses... I've seen a lot of them.

If people actually read the first post, maybe they wouldn't look like total tards.

I made it clear from the start whis was nto about winning or losing.

So...if you have nothing to contribute, leave the thread. You're spamming.

Tazer
Yo.

Kay people..it's a very simple concept. It's not "can they win?" Got it? It's "what can they do?" And, with a GEB acting as he did in the comic, there's quite a lot they can do. The smartest minds coming together: cunning, scientific knowledge and some of the most powerful cosmics backing them... There's infinite strategies and plans they could make.

ummmm....as I recall NONE of their plans workd against the GEB; it took Swamp Thing taking a gamble which ended up turning back the thing.

Honestly... This is designed as it would be in a comic. Nothing anyone did to the GEB made the slightest difference but it was intriguing to see what they were doing, what they were attempting. And, with so many brains and powers working together, I'd be very intrigued to see what they could do.

since the thing spit out Spec like a chewtoy, I dont see anybody out-powering this thing, and trying to formulate a plan is less troublesome, but even then any outcome is naught but a giant crap-shoot. IMNSHO anyways.

bean_machine
So great and wise Nikkolas, what is your answer for this thread?

kevdude
The group can't really do much. Lucifer and Michael would come up with a good plan but it wouldn't be enough. The brothers together are not equal to The Presence, when they both talked to God he told them not to move and even if they tried they would fail. YhWh and The Presence are the same.. But it would be interesting to see all of them try to make it out alive without TOAA/The Presence's help

Nikkolas
At least someone grasped the concept... Thanks, kevdude.

Endless Mike
GEB calls them all "little things" and sweeps them away with one hand.

Board Walker
Nikolas I'm all for new perspectives and unique approaches and thinking, but what you are presenting is just bias.

Michael and Lucifer have multiversal feats.

LT has no on panel feat that displays pure multiversal power as Michael and Lucifer have, such as creating infinite multiverses.

Lt may be the second highest in Marvel, but does that position equate him to the second highest in DC? No it does not.

Feats and on panel showings of power are what decide rank on these forums, and LT's on panel feats do not stack up to Michael and Lucifers top feats.

Skeets
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nikolas I'm all for new perspectives and unique approaches and thinking, but what you are presenting is just bias.

Michael and Lucifer have multiversal feats.

LT has no on panel feat that displays pure multiversal power as Michael and Lucifer have, such as creating infinite multiverses.

Lt may be the second highest in Marvel, but does that position equate him to the second highest in DC? No it does not.

Feats and on panel showings of power are what decide rank on these forums, and LT's on panel feats do not stack up to Michael and Lucifers top feats.
What feats are those if you don't mind me asking?

bean_machine
I may spam every once in a while, but I at least don't make threads like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446399_1-galacticstorms-phoenix-vs-reality

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Skeets
What feats are those if you don't mind me asking?
The combinations of drugs and comics.

Seriously Board Waler is sprouting out bullshit as allways, his narrow sighted biased perspective is not even worth any attention.

Lucifer merged with Michael was able to create one Multiverse, it was even stated to be a universe a couple of times.

LT was the guards all the Multiverses, and is by far superior to Michael and Lucifer, in any way.

Spectre (taped into the logoz) = the Source = the Voice = Ultimate Light = Great Darkness = Living Tribunal >> Lucifer + Michael

Board Walker
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The combinations of drugs and comics.

Seriously Board Waler is sprouting out bullshit as allways, his narrow sighted biased perspective is not even worth any attention.

Lucifer merged with Michael was able to create one Multiverse, it was even stated to be a universe a couple of times.

LT was the guards all the Multiverses, and is by far superior to Michael and Lucifer, in any way.

Spectre (taped into the logoz) = the Source = the Voice = Ultimate Light = Great Darkness = Living Tribunal >> Lucifer + Michael

Your funny and biased thanos.

You accuse me of bullshit? Yet your the ass here, you argued against me that it was never a multiverse, always a universe, then scans were posted backing what I stated months before hand, proving you an ignorant ass.

Now you state it was only one multiverse? It was stated on panel to be endless strings of realities, infinite expanding and ebbing and flowing.

You don't read much of DC do you? You can claim you do all you want, but you say so much bull shit in accords to DC and accuse me of being wrong; but then when you are proven out right to have been ignorant and lying you just say "well you didnt post the scans so eh your still wrong".

I stated the truth months before hand as usual, then scans are posted (i dont have a scanner) and you are proven to be a ignorant bold face liar.

I also stated DC was an omniverse, yet again you called me a liar and stated I was spewing bullshit, yet then scans were posted proving everything I said about DC was right, and thus proving once again you are an ignorant ass.

So before you speak and accuse, take some time to think it over, so you dont like an even bigger ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I must correct you Thanos. Spectre merged with the source is superior to The LT. The Source alone is superior to the LT. The spectre with a host and in God's graces is at full power. Please try not to make this mistake again.

Thanos_THOTU
I must correct you Thanos. Spectre merged with the source is superior to The LT. The Source alone is superior to the LT. The spectre with a host and in God's graces is at full power. Please try not to make this mistake again.
And Yahweh isnt supreme ...
The Source has done nothing that the Living Tribunal hasent.

Thanos_THOTU
Your funny and biased thanos.
So that would make you a mentaly retared troll.

Too bad you didn't post them ... too bad you never understood them.

He says it himself, "a Multiverse"
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6484/lucifermultiverseos8ys9.th.jpg
And for notes: a reality = a universe
Endless strong of realities, and endless string of universes, A multiverse.

You don't post scans and you are wrong ... And I don't think you read DC nor Vertigo ...

You stated the 'truth' long before the truth was canon, in other words, you made it all up. And luckely was backed up ...

And don't live in the past, you were lucky once, that was one in a million, don't get overexcited ...

What were you just talking about then?
You didnt even know the issue number of that comic, you never read that it was a Omniverse ...

Your mentaly retarded ... IQ <80

Board Walker
So that would make you a mentaly retared troll.

Too bad you didn't post them ... too bad you never understood them.

He says it himself, "a Multiverse"
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6484/lucifermultiverseos8ys9.th.jpg
And for notes: a reality = a universe
Endless strong of realities, and endless string of universes, A multiverse.

You don't post scans and you are wrong ... And I don't think you read DC nor Vertigo ...

You stated the 'truth' long before the truth was canon, in other words, you made it all up. And luckely was backed up ...

And don't live in the past, you were lucky once, that was one in a million, don't get overexcited ...

What were you just talking about then?
You didnt even know the issue number of that comic, you never read that it was a Omniverse ...

Your mentaly retarded ... IQ <80

So because I dont remember the issue numbers it means I never read them?

I did state Michael and Lucifer created endless multiverses, and now because you were proven to be a liar you state that I didn't understand it?

Ask Galan or any other vertigo fan, and he will tell you I understand vertigo, as I have spoken with Galan about the very concepts and just passion of Vertigo multiple times.

Your a liar, and a ignorant one at that Thanos, and when your proven wrong you scurry for scraps.

You have been wrong about many MANY things concerning DC.

I stated it was an omniverse well before any scans were posted, you accused me of lying, then scans were posted proving you wrong.

You can be as ignorant as you like, but the fact remains you were proven to be an ignorant ass who was proven wrong in accordance to DC, many times.

I on the other hand, regardless of your biased exscuses, was correct in everything I said about DC.

P.S. Their are more scans then the one you just posted, which show the infinite ever expanding realitiers which they created.

Yeah nice job in posting only 1 of the scans.

Nikkolas
You realize the world thinks you're a joke, right? And who can blame them when you take some hyperbole scan and use it as your "proof"?

As 52 CLEARLY states, "the secret of 52 is that the MULTIVERSE still exists."

DC does not have an omniverse and never has. It originally had one weak universe that split into weaker universes. Now it's a multiverse again.

Not once was it an omniverse.

Thanos_THOTU
So because I dont remember the issue numbers it means I never read them?
You could at least give us the name of the series, in fact you just said that DC was a omniverse because Marvel was one ... You based everything at that.

Read the damn scan, and post one which states that they created more than one, fact is that that is the only scan a Multiverse was mentioned by Lucifer, when refering to his realm.

Galan and I have worked out a DC-Marvel counter-part list which I can assure you you would dissagree on.

I've been proven wrong, and so have you, at least I'm man enough to admit it. My mind is always open for new ideas.

And you even MORE things (-about DC and Vertigo)

You said that DC was a omniverse because Marvel was one.
You say that all comic beings in DC triumps the once in Marvel, though they lack features and statements. When stated the differ.
Almost all DC and Marvel characters have a counterpart, weither you admit it or not.

I'm not the ignorant here you are, you have been proven wrong far more many times than I've been, even though I've been on these boards longer.
And the thing is even when proved wrong you wont admit it, you so stubborn and dense that you make nvr look smart.

No you werent ... And you arent, you just either to dumb to get it, or really really biased and wont accept the truth for what it is, either way, you're dumb.

Lucifer created one universe, which were retconned to a Multiverse, simple as that ... Otherwise get proof, if you don't got a scaner, fine. Give us the issue number and comic name, someone on the boards probably has it as well, and if not, I'll buy it at ebay.

That's an infinite amount more than you've posted ...

Thanos_THOTU
You realize the world thinks you're a joke, right? And who can blame them when you take some hyperbole scan and use it as your "proof"?

DC does not have an omniverse and never has. It originally had one weak universe that split into weaker universes. Now it's a multiverse again.

Superman saved a reality, and some "scientist's" said that he'd saved the omniverse ...
How the heck would scientists know about that?

Board Walker
You could at least give us the name of the series, in fact you just said that DC was a omniverse because Marvel was one ... You based everything at that.

Read the damn scan, and post one which states that they created more than one, fact is that that is the only scan a Multiverse was mentioned by Lucifer, when refering to his realm.

Galan and I have worked out a DC-Marvel counter-part list which I can assure you you would dissagree on.

I've been proven wrong, and so have you, at least I'm man enough to admit it. My mind is always open for new ideas.

And you even MORE things (-about DC and Vertigo)

You said that DC was a omniverse because Marvel was one.
You say that all comic beings in DC triumps the once in Marvel, though they lack features and statements. When stated the differ.
Almost all DC and Marvel characters have a counterpart, weither you admit it or not.

I'm not the ignorant here you are, you have been proven wrong far more many times than I've been, even though I've been on these boards longer.
And the thing is even when proved wrong you wont admit it, you so stubborn and dense that you make nvr look smart.

No you werent ... And you arent, you just either to dumb to get it, or really really biased and wont accept the truth for what it is, either way, you're dumb.

Lucifer created one universe, which were retconned to a Multiverse, simple as that ... Otherwise get proof, if you don't got a scaner, fine. Give us the issue number and comic name, someone on the boards probably has it as well, and if not, I'll buy it at ebay.

That's an infinite amount more than you've posted ...

Im still waiting, you keep saying ive been wrong about so much in terms of DC and Vertigo.

Stop dodging the question and post what I've been wrong about so I can show yet again your lying.

I based my argument that DC is an omniverse purely because DC is one?

Again your being an ignorant ass, I stated in the thread that DC is an omniverse, going by DC scans and because of DC's infinite overlapping timelines.

I specificaly stated that DC and marvel are opposites in the way they are portayed as omniverses.

So instead of lying, back it up with scans or quotes of me, because I can quote from the thread if needed.

Board Walker
Superman saved a reality, and some "scientist's" said that he'd saved the omniverse ...
How the heck would scientists know about that?

DC doesnt work the same as Marvel, yet you still compare them as the same, ignorance.

The main DC verse is the omniverse, and everything that stems to it and from it goes downward in scope.

Your sheer ignorance amazes me, as well as your lack of understanding of DC.

Thanos_THOTU
Im still waiting, you keep saying ive been wrong about so much in terms of DC and Vertigo.
It's just a reminder to you for what you are ... WRONG!

What question?

You're so DC biased that you can't even type Marvel ...

You were going after the scans which came after your statement?

Both are equal in every way, there is a counterpart for almost everyone.

What the hell are you talking about? - You said you were going to prove that Lucifer created Multiverses, so I excpect you to have read the series, now go to your shelf sort it out, get the number of the issue and post it.

Thanos_THOTU
DC doesnt work the same as Marvel, yet you still compare them as the same, ignorance.
Then tell me how do they work, please enlightend me.

52 dimensions isnt infinite ...

You keep on flaming on, guess you're out of evidence.

Board Walker
Then tell me how do they work, please enlightend me.

52 dimensions isnt infinite ...

You keep on flaming on, guess you're out of evidence.

I keep flaming you? Who started it first?

"your full of shit" "your a liar"

Yeah thats what I thought.

52 dimensions only?

You do realize your wrong right? That each and every reality and time line is infinite, that hypertime alone is infinite?

Yeah go read more please.

The scans were already posted in the last debate, and it wasn't 52, it was infinite.

Thanos_THOTU
I keep flaming you? Who started it first?

"your full of shit" "your a liar"

Yeah thats what I thought.
It's called pointing out fact.

Not even do you ignore what's said, you also don't read the scans that are posted.

Then go back klick on that page press: Ctrl + C, come back here and press: Ctrl + V

Board Walker
It's called pointing out fact.

Not even do you ignore what's said, you also don't read the scans that are posted.

Then go back klick on that page press: Ctrl + C, come back here and press: Ctrl + V

your opinion is truth? As I said you are ignorant and have an ego that exceeds your knowledge.

Really, you are perhaps one of the most biased marvel fans on this forum.

Your understanding and knowledge of DC is purely limited to the few scans you have seen.

52 realities? Ha! Really you are funny.

I don't read the scans? Your right I dont, I read the actual comics unlike you.

Thanos_THOTU
your opinion is truth ? As I said you are ignorant and have an ego that exceeds your knowledge.
Lets just say that my oppinions are based on facts ...

No, I try to keep a balance, I make counterparts list ect, it's just you that're DC biased.

Actually I have some DC comics of my own, but even what you stated above would be better than: Pulling it stright from the ass.

52 realities? Ha! Really you are funny.
Dimension does not equal a reality in DC, I said dimensions all the time ... Guess you werent paying attention, ignorant ****.

You don't even know what's stated in the scans (based on th ignorance) ... And yet you don't read them because you read comics?

Do like me and read both ... Idiot ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nikkolas
Yep. DC is a multiverse as clearly said in the comic.

kevdude
GJ Thanos getting the scan where it shows Lucifer talking about creating his own Multiverse which is copied from his father The Presence. Also it must be noted that he created another "Creation/Universe" and within creation is a Multiverse.. Thats how it looks smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl

I must correct you Oh ignorant one. DC is an omniverse to be sure. Vertigo itself has a sea of infinitely over lapping realities. So each overlapping reality is a multiverse it's own. And a sea of them would make vertigo a mega verse or even an omniverse. Vertigo is a subset of DC. DC also house the Wildstorm Multiverse. It houses the DCAU multiverse. It houses The Multiverse known as the kingdom and the main multiverse that is the secret of 52. Now that i have schooled you on that.

The Universe was never weak you idiot. it was a regular universe that krona split into many weaker universe. That has been retconned. Krona never weakened the universe. he was punished for releasing entropy into the universe. Please don't speak on DC and you nothing of the sort. you only make your self look foolish.

bean_machine

Hmmm, I guess I am not part of the world or something because I disagree.

nvrbeenwthagirl has many opinions I disagree with, some of it because I am slightly Marvel biased embarrasment, but is not a joke at all.

I think this thread is a joke, and Nikkolas, you are the joke to me.

SPAM SPAM!!

Thanos_THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.