Gamora vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fight to the death

bigbran
Gamora 10/10.

celestialdemon
Gamora.

Symmetric Chaos
But Spiderman has a SpideySense crynone

How can he ever lose? crynone

guy222
gamora should win

Darth Creasy
Spite...Classic Gamora would be a better matchup, but still wins 8/10.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by bigbran
Gamora 10/10.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Spite...Classic Gamora would be a better matchup, but still wins 8/10.

Classic NO. Current Yes.

norrinradd43
She probably wins but I dont think its 10/10, spidey can sneak in a win here and there.

Tenebrous
Peter isn't married anymore. Despite her green skin, when he looks at her he's gonna remember the needs of a single man....Gamora 11/10

Phantom Zone
WTF.

golem370
The fact that he beat Firelord and because I like him Better Spider-Man wins 5.5/10

Phantom Zone
You're disgracing yourself Golem.....stop. no

golem370
So are you for understimating Spider-Man

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by golem370
So are you for understimating Spider-Man

Bruv theres a SvFL rule for a reason. doh

Captain Angont
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
You're disgracing yourself Golem.....stop. no laughing out loud

golem370
I made my pick quit whining about it

Phantom Zone
I made my pick quit whining about it

Hey im just trying to help. You're logic for picking Spiderman is very faulty. Other posters would have been alot ruder. sad

golem370
Spider-Man when faced with the possiblilty of Death is a beast Firelord was shown that first hand he dominated the fight in the last book. Firelord could not touch him. I have also seen him run around Wolverine Nightcrawler Storm Rogue cyclops and Beast in secret wars his webbing held Rogue who lifted somewhere between 10-50 tons

The Illuminati
Classic and or Current Gamora spanks Spidey but, he likes it and asked for another.

Classic 7/10 / Current 10/10

WrathfulDwarf
Gamora squashes the bug.

norrinradd43
Spider-Man when faced with the possiblilty of Death is a beast Firelord was shown that first hand he dominated the fight in the last book. Firelord could not touch him. I have also seen him run around Wolverine Nightcrawler Storm Rogue cyclops and Beast in secret wars his webbing held Rogue who lifted somewhere between 10-50 tons I do think that the Spider-Man vs Firelord and again against the X-Men are silly, spidey would be doomed and the scenerios deemed PIS. I dont even have to talk about the Firelord incident, but I think he may be abel to catch that X-Team off guard for a second but would be screwed in the end...Nightcrawler has done very well against him by himself. I do think he is capable of beating Gamora though.

Zeitgeist
Classic was one-shotting Thing, battling Thanos and was "Iron-Man level" in strength.

For either this is a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.