8th Day Juggernaut & War Hulk vs Thanos & Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No Mental attacks or Omega Effects who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
No Mental attacks or Omega Effects who wins?

SO basically hand the fight over to 8th day?

golem370
There is no way of knowing if OE would even work.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
There is no way of knowing if OE would even work.
It most certainly would. ANy way, DS and Thanos both have matter manip and DS has reality manip. That should get rid of hulk uber fast. Dont' know about 8th day.

xmeat
team 2

gets pwned

doomsday49
Thanos beat the ssssshhhhhh*****ttttt out of both of them.

starking
The true Darkseid doesnt need the Oe to take them, he crushes pc kryptonians and pc kryptonians>>>War hulk and 8th day Juggernaut

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by starking
The true Darkseid doesnt need the Oe to take them, he crushes pc kryptonians and pc kryptonians>>>War hulk and 8th day Juggernaut

Juggy/Hulk hit em so hard. They fall. Meh

HereComesRandal
juggy doesnt do to much in this battle, but i know hulk could solo both darkseid and thanos H2H

guy222
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
juggy doesnt do to much in this battle, but i know hulk could solo both darkseid and thanos H2H

8th day Juggy no pushover

Bouboumaster
Thanos BFR everyone, even Juggernaut.

nvrbeenwthagirl

confused laughing laughing

Soljer

....What the f**k?.

Either Darkseid or Thanos could solo EVERY incarnation of the Hulk hand to hand. Simultaneously.

That's War Hulk, Maestro, Mindless, Savage, Professor, Heroes reborn, merged, gray, current, classic, and everything in between. Thanos'd still bitchslap them all down.

As would Darkseid.

Kurash
thanos and DS would do,inate

HereComesRandal
i would rather have limitless strength like hulk than weak omega beams

nvrbeenwthagirl
i would rather have limitless strength like hulk than weak omega beams

Right now you have limitless retardedness going for you.

HereComesRandal
WW bracers defelcted omega beams, hulks punch>WW's bracers, that means if DS shot the hulk with omega beams he could punch it back at him

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW bracers defelcted omega beams, hulks punch>WW's bracers, that means if DS shot the hulk with omega beams he could punch it back at him

You are an idiot which knows no bounds. Hulk's punches are NEVER superior to WW"s bracers you idiot. Her braclets have deflected the entire pantheon of the greek gods power back upon themselves. Also WW deflected the OE becuz part of her soul was in DS. Try reading.

HereComesRandal
part of hulk is in DS too because he (DS) fears him

Soljer

You're retarded. Aegis is indestructible. It's never been harmed. Even by the combined force of the ENTIRE GREEK PANTHEON.

The Hulk, on the other hand, is not indestructible. He's been harmed by PLENTY of people.

Aegis > Greek Pantheon.

Hulk < Snake

Hulk < Spiderman

Hulk < Wolverine

Go figure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
part of hulk is in DS too because he (DS) fears him

You are now on block. You are more retarded than Xmeat and Devil Goblin combined. As a matter of fact. You are them combined.

HereComesRandal
hulk is bigger though

Soljer
hulk is bigger though

Stilt man is bigger than the Hulk.

That means he beats the Hulk, right?

boriquaking55
Hulk & Juggs simply lack any sort of versatility that they would need to win this. DS/Thanos take this every time - 2 bricks won't do it.

Soujaboy
Other than BFR, what can be done to Cain? Did the thread starter not restrict Tp? If so, although DS and Thanos are much more powerful, there is no way they could go about ridding themselves of the Juggernaut. However Hulk go's down in 5 mins.

Soujaboy

I hope your joking? Hulk's punches being greater than the indestructible Aegis shield is about as dumb a statement as Hulk claiming he's the strongest there is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.