Blood:Last Vampire sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baby Bear
Blood:Last Vampire

Throughout the passage of time and shifts in background, a particular war continues to leave it's mark on history, extending its influence on the modern world. There are two major groups involved in this insuring war. The first group consist of monsters called Chiropertans who can change their appearance into human beings. They are actually immortals that feed on the blood of the living. The second group is more organized and they are called the "red shield", formed to track down these creatures and exterminate them. Ontoyashi saya is a high school girl that lives a peaceful life with her family. The only probelm is, she has no recollection of her life beyond that of her past.

Rules
1.No godmodding
2.Have fun
3.This is most likely a fighting rp mixed with vampire slaying so feel free to fight if your bored.
4.I definately want no spamming in this rp!
5.The first person to PM me gets Ontoyashi saya.

Character Sheet

Name:
RacesadChiropertans, Red shield and if u want human be my guest but you'll be part of the chiropertans food chain!)
Weapons:
Blood Type:
Appearance:Use pic
Biography:

I'll post my Bio later I didn't want to confuse u in any way.

Baby Bear
Can someone plz sign? Cuz im waiting.

Baby Bear
Name:Clyde McCalister
Race: Chiropertan
Weapons: Claws
Blood type: B
Appearance:
Biography: Unknown since he is a chiropertan

Baby Bear
Originally posted by Baby Bear
Can someone plz sign? Cuz im waiting.

Is someone going to sign in or what?

silent13
I'll join just give me a sec to make up a character

Baby Bear
Originally posted by silent13
I'll join just give me a sec to make up a character

Alright then Its all good!

Kaldorei
Name: Marie-Lee Bishop
Race: Human (Red-Shield)
Weapons: Pancor Jackhammer 12-Gauge*2
Blood Type: A+
Appearance:
http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1997/images/gijane.jpg
eek! Demi More eek! Demi More eek! Demi More eek!

silent13
Name: Black Magic
Race: Chiropertans
Weapons: Tooth and nail all the way
Blood Type: AB
Appearance: Black Magic
Biography: Not much to say except her real name isn't Black Magic it's just what people call her.

silent13
well there, I'm finally done now we just sit back and wait

Okami_Oni
<<hope it ain't too late to join. >>

Name: Raiden (pronounced RY-Dehn)
Race: Chiropertan
Weapons: dual Desert Eagles, Katana blade, SOCOM .45 pistol w/ laser sight and silencer
Blood Type: AB-
Appearance: http://ffartwork.com/contributions/images/$Brittany!s!$-ff8-squall-20040124.jpg
Biography: He was born into a family of darkness and secrets. He now holds his past against those he feeds on, and will take down Red Shield at any costs.

The big EH
name: Jacen Trigre
race:chiropertan
weapons: SPAS-12, 2 Walther p99, and 2 MPFKs, and a katana and many throwing knives, but the SPAS-12 is his weapo of choice
blood type: AB i guess
appearence: post later
bio: post later
niice sig silent13, like mine?

_Rare_Fox_
May i join?

Kaldorei
yes

_Rare_Fox_
Yay!!!***Jumps up and down and claps**

The big EH
okay i change my chracters name to Jaina cause i'm changing it to a girl

silent13
*points and laughs* hahahaha your a chick *slinks into a corner to wait and throw popcorn at EH* no comments on this thread

Kaldorei
The chick looks good eek!

_Rare_Fox_
*points and laughs* hahahaha your a chick *slinks into a corner to wait and throw popcorn at EH* no comments on this thread

At least hes a pretty girl, un like SOME people not pointing any finger lalalalalalalalyoulalalalalalalalalala......lol....j/p cool

silent13
the chick is a dude in real life... *flicks a popcorn at Kaldorei* I think this might be considered spamming so I'm just gonna shut up now and wait for baby bear... *dumps popcorn over rare's head then goes back to dark courner*

Kaldorei
Who cares? The chick is still good-looking smile I am not sure this is considered spamming, since we are talking about a character in the RP big grin

silent13
ok I'll talk then considering there's nothing better to do other then sit in my corner and flick popcorn *slowly inches from the corner* and ok though I can't wait to see how he rps her....

Wild-Cherry
name:
Ivy Deloran

race:
Chiropertan

weapons:
Aside form her amazing agility, she weilds a thin barbed chain, diamoned edged.

blood type:
O-

appearence:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/Nephilim_by_bw_inc.jpg

bio:
There are no records for Ivy. She wa snever born, she is not alive, she is non existant. In this non existance, however, a few details can be purged. Her mother was darkness, her father lies, a child born a sin. Ever searching for blood, ever corrupting those in her her way, like Ivy, she stealthily climbs above all in her way, draining their life as she did.

Wild-Cherry
Is that okaaaaaaaaaay?

big grin

silent13
I like it! lol now we only have 1 guy lol well if Baby Bear lets me I think I'll make another guy....

Kaldorei
I like it eek!

The big EH
*points and laughs* hahahaha your a chick *slinks into a corner to wait and throw popcorn at EH* no comments on this thread this is the tread i meant, and i decided to try something new like YTV is always telling me

Wild-Cherry
I like it! lol now we only have 1 guy lol well if Baby Bear lets me I think I'll make another guy.... I'll make a guy eek! I can turn mine into a guy.....

The big EH
ok I'll talk then considering there's nothing better to do other then sit in my corner and flick popcorn *slowly inches from the corner* and ok though I can't wait to see how he rps her.... and clearly shes going to be rped very, very curved if you know what i means, bu if you don't it means she gonna be a lesbian, i don't think i could rp a straight girl, it would probally screw me up

Kaldorei
eek! Lesbian shifty Well, nothing to do about it. I am Red-Shield stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by The big EH
and clearly shes going to be rped very, very curved if you know what i means, bu if you don't it means she gonna be a lesbian, i don't think i could rp a straight girl, it would probally screw me up eek! Awesome cool

The big EH
ooooohyeah cool

Kaldorei
Question is. Is there any other lesbians in the RP? blink

The big EH
oh i just found this pic, wandering if you guys like it better

The big EH
and another, remember shes seductive but extremely dangerous

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Question is. Is there any other lesbians in the RP? blink I'll be a lesbian eek!

Fun to RP happy

stick out tongueOriginally posted by The big EH
oh i just found this pic, wandering if you guys like it better Cherries eek!

The big EH
you really a lesbian eek!

Wild-Cherry
No stick out tongue

Im in love with a guy love

But I can play one big grin

Survivor01
Name: Deuce Wyatt
Race: Human (Blood Shield))
Weapons: LR-308B Sniper Rifle. Taurus Pistol
Blood Type: O-
Appearance:
Biography: Deuce did not do much in his life but when his sister was taken by a Chiropertans. He joined red shield as a way to get back at them. His attitude towards team-mates is odd by how cold he is to people who try to help.

((Sorry it took so long for me to start my characted a lot has happened to lately))

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I'll be a lesbian eek!

Fun to RP happy

stick out tongue Cherries eek!

eek! I am going to tell! evil face

Wild-Cherry
eek! I am going to tell! evil face Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
No stick out tongue

Im in love with a guy love

But I can play one big grin Im innocent, see?! XD stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Survivor01
Name: Deuce Wyatt
Race: Human (Blood Shield))
Weapons: LR-308B Sniper Rifle. Taurus Pistol
Blood Type: O-
Appearance:
Biography: Deuce did not do much in his life but when his sister was taken by a Chiropertans. He joined red shield as a way to get back at them. His attitude towards team-mates is odd by how cold he is to people who try to help.

((Sorry it took so long for me to start my characted a lot has happened to lately)) O- ftw w00t

Kaldorei
Im innocent, see?! XD stick out tongue

Score:
Wild-Cherry: 1
Kaldorei: 0

Wild-Cherry
stick out tongue

flowers

Kaldorei
Wild-Cherry: 1
Kaldorei: 10

I love flowers love Thank you smile

Wild-Cherry
Me too love

yw happy

Axel Revenge

Wild-Cherry
Aubrey is a pretty name love

Axel Revenge
Aubrey is a pretty name love

It's teh sexi shiz.

silent13
we have guys lol anyways if you guys are gonna be lesbians then I'll be bi just to make things interesting. anyways anyone seen baby bear?

Axel Revenge
I am DEFINATELY hoping I am the only other guy in here the way this is going laughing

The big EH
none of us have SEEN him actualy

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
I am DEFINATELY hoping I am the only other guy in here the way this is going laughing laughing out loud

The big EH
lol

Axel Revenge
Go me. w00t

The big EH
okay heres my bio sor far: Jaina growing up was always different, not just from being a chirmera thing, but at age 15 she came out of the closet to her parents, sared the sh!t out of them, they didn't expect her to be in the closet when they were looking for her to talk about if shes a lesbian. she then admitte to looking at the other girls as they stripped down naked in gym their bodies covered in sweat and then watching them while they wash their dirt bodies, ocasionaly she would asked another girl to elp her with her back, tha was the best. gym class was definately her favorite class, nowonder she sined up for 2 or 3 gym courses every year, and why she's so in shape and sexy. anyway when she was 17 she joined with a group of people like her, but it wasn't working out for her in the "Rainbow Club" most of them were straight guys looking to be aroused by her and the other girls. but after she left that club she joined the Chiropertans and to this day, always has her SPAS-12 (nicknamed Pussy Galore after her favourite bond character) even though shes a killing machine she is pretty damn girly, something other members aren't to fond about

Axel Revenge
okay heres my bio sor far: Jaina growing up was always different, not just from being a chirmera thing, but at age 15 she came out of the closet to her parents, sared the sh!t out of them, they didn't expect her to be in the closet when they were looking for her to talk about if shes a lesbian. she then admitte to looking at the other girls as they stripped down naked in gym their bodies covered in sweat and then watching them while they wash their dirt bodies, ocasionaly she would asked another girl to elp her with her back, tha was the best. gym class was definately her favorite class, nowonder she sined up for 2 or 3 gym courses every year, and why she's so in shape and sexy. anyway when she was 17 she joined with a group of people like her, but it wasn't working out for her in the "Rainbow Club" most of them were straight guys looking to be aroused by her and the other girls. but after she left that club she joined the Chiropertans and to this day, always has her SPAS-12 (nicknamed Pussy Galore after her favourite bond character) even though shes a killing machine she is pretty damn girly, something other members aren't to fond about

droolio

Kaldorei
If this is going to be a more like sexuality directed RP which it seem to be right now, then I am in no mood of staying. I do not mind romance, but that bio is overdoing it erm As is most others in the discussion of the subject, it seems confused

Baby Bear
Lesibians and gays????? Why the hell are you all talking about that?

Anyway I think i'll start the rp this weekend so help ur selves if u all want to resume chatting.

Wild-Cherry
I agree yes

I'll be flexible to accomodate other players, but not if it will diminish the rp.

The big EH
i was just trying to et some laughs, i'm all about the killing and bloodshed, yeah!!!!!! bloodshed!

Axel Revenge
i was just trying to et some laughs, i'm all about the killing and bloodshed, yeah!!!!!! bloodshed!

Then...

She doesn't like hot, steaming girl bodies?

I thought we had something in common cry

The big EH
you do, but i just wrote that mainly for comedy, you have to admit it was funny though

Kaldorei
I found it more tragical than fun confused

The big EH
so explain the story litle more man, it's sounds pretty good so far, but there must be more to it than Chiropertan eating huamans and red shield trying to stop them

The big EH
I found it more tragical than fun confused awwman really? i gotta work on that

Kaldorei
In brief, it felt like:
'I am a single teenaged boy who just seemed to get a chance of having half-live girl-to-girl action. I love girls, strip for me and we will have a good time'

stick out tongue

The big EH
oh which one of the three pics do you guy like the best? they are on page two and one

Kaldorei
First yes By far. All the way.

The big EH
In brief, it felt like:
'I am a single teenaged boy who just seemed to get a chance of half-live girl-to-girl action. I love girls, strip for me and we will have a good time'

stick out tongue ahh wat i'm really saying is "i'm a teenage boy who oculdn't find any good pics of anime guys and decided to try a girl, no wait a lesbian girl, and i try to b funny, pretty close though big grin

Kaldorei
Funny how things can get missinterpret stick out tongue

Baby Bear
little perverts!!!!! laughing

especially you Big Eh.

Axel Revenge
droolioI love teh steaming-..... Right, room full of girls.

I'll just close my mouth, mop up the drool and head for bed!

laughing Nighty night everyone!

Wild-Cherry
little perverts!!!!! laughing

especially you Big Eh. ..oxymoron...little perverts, Big Eh

stick out tongue

ok im done ninja

The big EH
okay enlighten me on that

silent13
retard... *smacks EH* just shut up and do us all a favor... Anyways this kinda thing always makes things interesting, I just made Magic bi because we had two lesbians lol but yah this should be interesting and axel there are I thin 3 other guys so far lol

The big EH
ow that hurt, how was your break sexy? seriusly though wat did wid cherry mean, i know what an oxy moron is, but i didn't get the contradiction there, like i'm often misinterpitated as a pervert....but i'm not really one

silent13
my break involved a lot of cramming for tomorrow's 4 tests... and you calling me 'sexy' all the time is making me lean toward you being a pervert as well...

The big EH
okay really have you looked in the mirror! besides thats wat all the girls call me at my school, sexy, then they call me a pervert, for no reason, i tell them the look hot today and call me a pervert, it's a complament

Baby Bear
C'mon people if you all are talkin about change people gay. I totally don't even want to start this Rp anymore.

Can yall teenage youths talk about something else???

The big EH
what, thats not wat we are tlkin about, i was aseing her about her day and told her that at school i can't giv grls compliments without them thinking the wrong thing, i havn't talked about gays in a while

silent13
ok I'll be straight then but what do you have against lesbians and gays? anyways whatever this is the last message I post until the actual rp so EH don't bother talking back and sorry Baby Bear

The big EH
i won't alk back to that....dammit

Axel Revenge
Can we start now?

OH.

I may be able to get teeth implants soon x3

Baby Bear
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
Can we start now?

OH.

I may be able to get teeth implants soon x3

Im starting it this weekend.

Silent13, I have nothing against gay people but Im just asking why are u all sitting up here talking about?!

Baby Bear
Im doing my char over

Name:Clyde MCalister
Race:Chiropertan
Weapons: Barbed wire club ,Claws
Blood type: B
Appearance:On pic

Biography: Clyde was born into a small city that believed in alchemy and mystical wonders. When he became a newborn he was different from all the other babies because his appearance was odd. The city villagers treated him like he was a freakshow. His parents left him because they couldn't take the criticisim from the villagers. When he was a teen he was left out and never taken care of therefore he had to look out for himself. People thought clyde was chimera but they were wrong about that. One day clyde evolved to a chiropertan and slaughtered all the villagers expect pregnant woman(Woman also) and little children. After this he escaped to a city where life was bound to be his feeding ground.

The big EH
wouldnt you say he slaughtered just the adult men

Wild-Cherry
I'll post in the morning...too tired now yes

yawn

Night night!

Baby Bear
Okay.

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Tom
Race:Chiropertan
Weapons: prefers to trick, backstab and betray, until he has enough leverage to go in for the kill
Blood type: O+
Appearance: http://static.flickr.com/37/75917239_36aeb02fc0_o.jpg (how could you send that man to juvie...bastards)
Bio: Tom was born in the 20s during the great depression. He would steal stuff for his family and was very good at sneaking and talking his way out of things. Until one day he was caught (with the baker as an eyewitness to his pilfery) he was sent to juvie where he was attacked and turned by one of the crazier residents (who happened to be a chiropertan) with his newly gained powers, he was much stronger than the average person, but he still liked to use stealth and guile to get around only relying on brute force when he needs to.

The big EH
name: Jacen Trigre
appearence: looks like a male version of his sister
allies: red shield
bio: Jaina's twin brother. him and jaina grew up closer than two peas in a pod, jacen was the first person jaina came out to about her gayness. at age 18 the two split ways when they chose sides, they have been trying to kill eachoter since, but still have dinner together ever sunday and tuesday, and play video games every thursday, besides those moments spent together they do they're best to kill eachother at all costs

Survivor01
Name: Spike
Race: Red Shield
Weapons: Jericho 941
Blood Type: O+
Appearance:
Biography: Spike has Dark Green puffy looking hair and usually can be seen wearing a blue business type suit. He is tall and skinny but is muscular around his shoulder and legs. He is an excellent fighter at hand-to-hand but can use a gun if need be.

A Dose Of Vraya
name:
Ivy Deloran

race:
Chiropertan

weapons:
Aside form her amazing agility, she weilds a thin barbed chain, diamoned edged.

blood type:
O-

appearence:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/Nephilim_by_bw_inc.jpg

bio:
There are no records for Ivy. She wa snever born, she is not alive, she is non existant. In this non existance, however, a few details can be purged. Her mother was darkness, her father lies, a child born a sin. Ever searching for blood, ever corrupting those in her her way, like Ivy, she stealthily climbs above all in her way, draining their life as she did.
damn you can crawl on me girl...all night long hahahahaha ha ha ohhh *hides with silent 13 in the corner.*

silent13
*leans away* but... but... it's my corner... ah whatever I was bored anyways so as long as you keep me entertained and happy I won't bite your head off *innocent smile*

A Dose Of Vraya
*leans away* but... but... it's my corner... ah whatever I was bored anyways so as long as you keep me entertained and happy I won't bite your head off *innocent smile* yeah well heh that corner over there is looking pretty nice...and vacant. *runs away to other corner*

silent13
*evil chuckle* ciao! *begins playing with a skull absent mindedly*

A Dose Of Vraya
*finds a bag of popcorn and throws a piece at silent13*
Take that mwahaha

silent13
*growls* Sorry Mr. Skull I have a fight to pick... *places the skull down then begins flicking popcorn back at Vraya*

A Dose Of Vraya
*places atomic bomb inside popcorn kernel!* whoa that's so awesome it's not even possible. *flicks kernel*

silent13
*pulls out a badminton racket and bounces it back* lol it's your problem now *cuddles the skull* now isn't it mister skull...

A Dose Of Vraya
ah ah ah...I have a super atom bomb in popcorn kernal shield machine robot!

The big EH
godmoddingstick out tongue!!! anyway, i just stole it and replaced it with my regular one, hope this doesn't get in way of us being friends big grin

A Dose Of Vraya
what! how the hell am I supposed to block atomic popcorn kernals with a regular atom bomb in popcorn kernal shield machine robot (tm)
God!

silent13
*watches the popcorn go boom* *pets the skull and leans back before pulling a blanket out of the shadows and disappearing under it* I don't want to play with you anymore!

The big EH
wanna play with me?!!?! *bounces up and down*

A Dose Of Vraya
*uses lone hand(whole body's been blown apart) to slap silent13, cops a feel, and hops away* by killing you have made me more powerful than you could possibly imagine mwahaha

The big EH
alright always cop a feel... maybe thats why i don't have a girlfriend...maybe i am a little pervert...nahhh i just go for the ones with boyfriends

A Dose Of Vraya
hey dude, I'm dead now... I can do shutever the shuck that I want big grin

silent13
*pulls out a dagger and pins Vraya's hand to the ground* hehehehe *hides behind the blanket once more, petting the skull* No I don't wanna play with you, your weird like him *points to the hand* But I'm weird to so that really get us nowhere....

A Dose Of Vraya
*uses other hand to pull dagger off of first hand then both hands gang up and steal the skull and volley it out of the room.*

The big EH
uh oh, don't freak out, i'll get, just don't kill everybody

A Dose Of Vraya
*Hands fly towards the big eh and wrap around his neck*

The big EH
ahh reanimated dead hands get them off get them off!!! *runs around like a little girl crying*

A Dose Of Vraya
gotta go! see ya soon to be dead EH and violated silent13

pece

The big EH
haha silent got violated

silent13
*snarls savagly* You... took... my... best friend... *lunges after Vraya and tackles the hand * GIVE THE SKULL BACK!!!!!!! *bite hands and grabs the skull then goes back to the corner petting the skull*

trademark
I want to join this but do not understand how to make a Char

A Dose Of Vraya
try using the char. sheet
Name:
RaceChiropertans, Red shield and if u want human be my guest but you'll be part of the chiropertans food chain!)
Weapons:
Blood Type:
Appearance:Use pic
Biography:

trademark
Never mind I found my answer thanks any way though

Deit
Character Sheet

Name: Deit Rewd
Race: human, Red Shield
Weapons: dual P90s, M- 1A1 Thompson, B.A.R. (browning automatic rifle. Clyde Barrow's (( of Bonnie and Clyde fame)) weapon of choice.)
Blood Type: O
Appearance: pic
Biography: will reveal

Survivor01
Wow no one else seems to be RP'ing much

Baby Bear
lets rp now.Me and u can rp survivor.
my character is in the park.

Survivor01
Sure why not

Baby Bear
i AM PLANNING TO MAKE THIS rp INTO A STORY SO BE REASONABLE ABOUT THE MOVES YOU MAKE!!

Survivor01
Okay so nothing completely out of the ordinary

Baby Bear
Okay so nothing completely out of the ordinary

Right!! yes

Survivor01
Okay so like we can hit them but no one hit K.O.s right?

Baby Bear
Thats right!!

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
Character Sheet

Name: Deit Rewd
Race: human, Red Shield
Weapons: dual P90s, M- 1A1 Thompson, B.A.R. (browning automatic rifle. Clyde Barrow's (( of Bonnie and Clyde fame)) weapon of choice.)
Blood Type: O
Appearance: pic
Biography: will reveal

(I forgot a pic.)

Survivor01
Wow like onlt three people are actually RP'ing but its all fighting

A Dose Of Vraya
i AM PLANNING TO MAKE THIS rp INTO A STORY SO BE REASONABLE ABOUT THE MOVES YOU MAKE!! tear gas isn't crazy right?

Survivor01
I have a UV grenade so Tear gas isn't that rediculous..

A Dose Of Vraya
I have a UV grenade so Tear gas isn't that rediculous.. well, you are a top of the line secret agent vampire hunter so uv grenades aren't much of a stretch either.

Survivor01
You did just rob one of the most packed gun stores in the city >.>

A Dose Of Vraya
You did just rob one of the most packed gun stores in the city >.> right you are

shall we rp? euro

Survivor01
Yes, My good sir, lets.euro

A Dose Of Vraya
quite, well, I happen to have dropped a message for you in the story section euro

*eats tea and drinks some crumpets*

Survivor01
I have left you a message also

A Dose Of Vraya
I have left you a message also indeed, I happen to have responded to said message

Wild-Cherry
Hey, i know im kind of slow here, and ill try to keep up sad I just havn't had much time to RP here. ninja

i'll try though.

Maybe ill be a character that just pops in and out at random moments for advice and stuff

ninja

Survivor01
Go as slow as you need its been all fighting so far

A Dose Of Vraya
Hey, i know im kind of slow here, and ill try to keep up sad I just havn't had much time to RP here. ninja

i'll try though.

Maybe ill be a character that just pops in and out at random moments for advice and stuff

ninja WC!!!!! I haven't seen you for like...a day! big grin

A Dose Of Vraya
AHHHHHH! writers block
what should I write
what should I write?!!!!

*sobs*

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
WC!!!!! I haven't seen you for like...a day! big grin wave

Wild-Cherry
And thanks Survivor happy

Souichiro Nagi
Name:
Kage Katakana

Race:
Chiroptera

Weapons:
454 Casull Auto, 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon 'Jackal', Thompson submachine gun.

Blood Type:
A

Appearence:
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/redfiredragon_2006/anime/anime%20guys/Madness_snow___by_heise.jpg

Biography:
Will do later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.