ANH Obi-Wan Vs NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

jollyjim311
Assuming that there were thousands of Kenobi's, they could probably take him in a purely saber battle.

vader11
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Assuming that there were thousands of Kenobi's, they could probably take him in a purely saber battle.
Even if Luke can beat them, I don't think he can beat billions of Kenobi. laughing

Tangible God
Yes he could, Luke would just call upon the powers of death to smite Alec Guiness.

vader11
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yes he could, Luke would just call upon the powers of death to smite Alec Guiness. In a pure saber fight(no force), he couldn't. laughing

((The_Anomaly))
Luke WTFpwns Kenobi effortlessly.

darthsith19
Kenobi wins.

"If you strike me down, I shall become more pwoerful than you can possibly imagine!"

starwars

darthpayne
luke wins and even if Obi-Wan was a ghost like can still kill him

Smooth Menace
Luke against old Obi? No contest.

vader11
Originally posted by Smooth Menace
Luke against old Obi? No contest. Agree laughing

Riverollv
Man, Luke really wtf sh*t dam* f****** pwns Obi.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Obi-Wan goes down. NJO Luke is too powerful for him. As for a lightsaber fight, Obi-wan dies.

Count Makashi
This is absolutely no contest, Luke super mega pwns ANH Kenobi, even ROTS KEnobi.

Big Gerald
Obi-Wan's experience takes him to victory. NJO Luke is strong but he hasn't been able to find a way to counter a Soresu user yet. Darth Vader couldn't even do it and Darth Vader is stronger than Luke up until a later point.

UCanShootMyNova
What happened to Small Gerald?

Big Gerald
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
What happened to Small Gerald?

Can I shoot your Nova? eek!

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.