This Team vs 300 Spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman-Daredevil-Captain America-Blade

up against 300 of Greece's finest from the movie. The elite Spartans. on the battlefields of Greece.

Batman has everything in his utility belt he usually carries and a ninja sword, Capt has his shield, DD his billies, and Blade has his MAC-10 and acid-etched sword.

masterbruce
I give it to the team.

Blade is the difference maker.

db_renji
The Spartans take it. Granted it will be a hard fight considering Blade, but he will only last so long. Spartans take this 10/10

charlemagne9746
I don't know. Each member of the team is known to take out scores of enemies at one time...put them all together...against only 300 guys? It will be a hell of a fight...but I think they could beat the 300

db_renji
They usually beat guys who are uncoordinated and just carelessly attack, (yes, even those oh-so-well trained ninjas they beat). The 300, attack as on single unit, from the day they can walk they are taught only to fight, and only to fight with each other. The team won't be fighting 300 regular guys, but a single attack unit, a single uber-power.

The 300 for the win.

masterbruce
The 300 fight as a unit...will be there disadvantage.

If they stick closely...Batman lobs in a couple of explosive batarangs and gas grenades and takes out many Spartans and causes chaos and havoc in their formation.

Blade opens fire with his MAC10 and takes out a buncha Spartans.

TricksterPriest
Batman's gadgets and Blade's meta-human skills turn the tide. The 300 lose, but they take half the team with them.

teampac08
The technology here is too much. If Blade doesnt use his guns, I see the Spartans having a chance. In 300, all these Spartans are hyped beyond their true capabilities. Their fighting prowess makes them all seem like decent street levelers if spoken in comic terms. All 300 have been fighting since they were young, and if you think about it most of them are peak human condition. Remember that in the beginning those who werent worthy babies were tossed away. By the way, explosive batarangs dont make a difference. Remember that in the movie, bombs were bein thrown at them yet they were able to defend themselves from it.

capt it up
why does every one overrate blade? Blade would lose to every one else on his team

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by capt it up
why does every one overrate blade? Blade would lose to every one else on his team but he has a gun no expression

guns>>spartan tech

braz
Originally posted by teampac08
Remember that in the movie, bombs were bein thrown at them yet they were able to defend themselves from it.

I think those were incendiary bombs(fire) and since it was such a primitive time before real gunpowder was even discovered(by the Chinese in real life around the year 1,000 AD) they werent that effective. if they were really bombs, half the Spartans woulda been done for, if not more.

Symmetric Chaos
How much ammo does Blade have for the Mac10?

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
I think those were incendiary bombs(fire) and since it was such a primitive time before real gunpowder was even discovered(by the Chinese in real life around the year 1,000 AD) they werent that effective. if they were really bombs, half the Spartans woulda been done for, if not more.

I was about to say the same thing.

Real bombs? The shrapnel would have tore through those shields with ease.

As would a mac-10.

So, how many explosive batarangs does Batman have and how much ammo does blade have?

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How much ammo does Blade have for the Mac10?

8 spare clips, and one 32-round clip already in the gun, so 9.

Soujaboy
Um, why does the team get guns?

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
I was about to say the same thing.

Real bombs? The shrapnel would have tore through those shields with ease.

As would a mac-10.

So, how many explosive batarangs does Batman have and how much ammo does blade have?

Batman has 12 explosive batarangs.

braz
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Um, why does the team get guns?

just Blade. because it wouldnt be fair IMO. the odds would be 75 to 1 in melee combat in which people as highly trained as Spartans would even slaughter these guys.

Stupid Rookie
Team wins this one. We have seen Cap go against dozens of shield agents with better weaponry and tech than the 300 have ever seen. Bats is the same. DD could also take out a huge number of them. Granted 300 is a lot, but Blade really does help out a lot here. Bullets are pretty effective against soldiers who have no defense against them.

shksprtx
Let's enumerate here:

What do the Spartans have in their favor? They're really pissed off and have the advantage of knowing the terrain better.

What does the team have in its favor? Technology, two metahumans, and a combined knowledge of modern military tactics which should far surpass the Spartans.

I give this one to the team, 8/10. (and that because I do think the Spartans would put up a helluva fight)

geshien
team one 7/10

Tassadar
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't know. Each member of the team is known to take out scores of enemies at one time...put them all together...against only 300 guys? It will be a hell of a fight...but I think they could beat the 300

Scores of enemies? Spartans arent generic goons. Batman, DD, and Cap are lucky if they can survive against 3 at once. After 30 seconds, Blades the only one standing, and he eventually goes down to battle fatigue.

braz
Agreed. I'd say 300 takes it too. its just too much, even if they do have that much better technology and 2 of them are metas. 75 to 1 is too little of odds to win, and when against warriors who have been trained their whole life and honed to absolute perfection since they were little, and thus, nearly as, if not equally trained as these guys here.

300 ftw 6-7/10, but I'll still give a few of the fights to the team given they have more effective range weapons, and can get a good chunk of them while theyre charging.

Galan007
up against 300 of Greece's finest from the movie. The elite Spartans. on the battlefields of Greece. Technically there were 301 Spartans, but who's counting? laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Honestly... Captian America has good odds of soloing them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Honestly... Captian America has good odds of soloing them.

Good point . . . of course he's dead right now.

jasonk3
Good point . . . of course he's dead right now.

So are the 300 spartans blink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasonk3
So are the 300 spartans blink

300 dead guys vs 1 dead guy

THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!

Galan007
So are the 300 spartans blink There were 301 Spartans.

Leonidas + the 300 soldiers he took with him to do battle = 301 Spartans.

But who's counting? smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
There were 301 Spartans.

Leonidas + the 300 soldiers he took with him to the battle = 301 Spartans.

+ 7000 some other people + the Athenian navy preventing them from being out flanked

Galan007
+ 7000 some other people + the Athenian navy preventing them from being out flanked yes

But they aren't in this thread.

People always say "300 Spartans", but there was really 301. big grin

srankmissingnin
I'd like to point out that every faction of soldiers Captain America throws down with are trained to opperated as a group (most likely far more effective and effient then the 300)... and that all flys out the window when you are fighting one guy who moves all most to fast to be seen and is one shotting guys in high grade battle armor and everyone is shouting "Shoot him! Shoot him!", "I can't get a bead on him!", "No one is that fast!" and things of that sort. The Spartans wouldn't fare any better.

Every single member of Team up would completely decimate the 300 Spartans solo... together this is such a one sided that the 300 Spartans might as well be Hand Ninjas.

Soljer
yes

Maybe they really mean the three hundred without the advantage of Leonidas' leadership? confused .

Symmetric Chaos
yes

Exactly. So the team (who I have decided has a navy) out flanks the Spartans ftw.

hmm

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe they really mean the three hundred without the advantage of Leonidas' leadership? confused . srug

jasonk3
300 dead guys vs 1 dead guy

THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!

eek! laughing I'd say the 300 dead guys beat 1 dead guy, I don't think pressure points would do much against dead people.

braz
I'd like to point out that every faction of soldiers Captain America throws down with are trained to opperated as a group (most likely far more effective and effient then the 300)... and that all flys out the window when you are fighting one guy who moves all most to fast to be seen and is one shotting guys in high grade battle armor and everyone is shouting "Shoot him! Shoot him!", "I can't get a bead on him!", "No one is that fast!" and things of that sort. The Spartans wouldn't fare any better.

Every single member of Team up would completely decimate the 300 Spartans solo... together this is such a one sided that the 300 Spartans might as well be Hand Ninjas.

What the f**k?

dude. how is that even possible??? I mean, I know its comics but this is ridiculous. 300 of anything(trained or no) in melee would beat Capt. no question, thats too much. and the 300 Spartans are not some stupid little pwns with no skill, and not to mention, unlike Capt, Bats and all the other guys, they were trained and honed to perfection from the day they could walk. I mean, u got one guy with 40-50 guys coming at him at once from every direction and he just slays them all, all in a hunch.?? that sounds like a load of bull, bad writing and PIS. Capt would get physically pumbled and knocked down by force and when u got 30+ swords stabbing at u from every direction wielded by the worlds greatest warriors, theres really, simply nothing u can do. I mean, I know Capt has chainmail, but his face and eyes would get stabbed to hell.

jasonk3
There were 301 Spartans.

Leonidas + the 300 soldiers he took with him to do battle = 301 Spartans.

But who's counting? smile

But the title of the movie was 300 blink ....... hollywood wouldn't lie to me...thats crazy talk, what are you going to tell me next...that the monster that the immortals brought with them didn't actually exist either. confused

stick out tongue

Galan007
But the title of the movie was 300 blink ....... hollywood wouldn't lie to me...thats crazy talk, what are you going to tell me next...that the monster that the immortals brought with them didn't actually exist either. confused

stick out tongue laughing

Yeah, they should have called it "301", because that's how many Spartans were there. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

Yeah, they should have called it "301", because that's how many Spartans were there. laughing out loud

Leonidas wasn't a Spartan.

He was a GOD!

Galan007

He was a GOD! Or there's that.... stick out tongue

jasonk3

He was a GOD!

What ?!?! Then where does that leave Xerxes?

emporerpants
wait wait wait wait.............so the sword armed guy....he was fake too?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
Bullets FTW. no expression

srankmissingnin
What the f**k?

dude. how is that even possible??? I mean, I know its comics but this is ridiculous. 300 of anything(trained or no) in melee would beat Capt. no question, thats too much. and the 300 Spartans are not some stupid little pwns with no skill, and not to mention, unlike Capt, Bats and all the other guys, they were trained and honed to perfection from the day they could walk. I mean, u got one guy with 40-50 guys coming at him at once from every direction and he just slays them all, all in a hunch.?? that sounds like a load of bull, bad writing and PIS. Capt would get physically pumbled and knocked down by force and when u got 30+ swords stabbing at u from every direction wielded by the worlds greatest warriors, theres really, simply nothing u can do. I mean, I know Capt has chainmail, but his face and eyes would get stabbed to hell.

How many precedents are there of Captain America fight dozens, even hundreds of soldiers with far superior weaponry, armor and training then those of the 300 Spartans? Dozens at the very least. Hell, he has fought 100s of actual supervillians more then once and been completely dominating them. You don't like the fact that Captain America can beat hundreds of armed men all by himself in combat? Well, thats fine but if you are going it post in a debate concerning Captain America you need to know that he can and has done so more then once because thats just the way it is.

braz
How many precedents are there of Captain America fight dozens, even hundreds of soldiers with far superior weaponry, armor and training then those of the 300 Spartans? Dozens at the very least. Hell, he has fought 100s of actual supervillians more then once and been completely dominating them. You don't like the fact that Captain America can beat hundreds of armed men all by himself in combat? Well, thats fine but if you are going it post in a debate concerning Captain America you need to know that he can and has done so more then once because thats just the way it is.

100's of armed men? with guns? all at once? and not one stray happened to hit him which couldve potentially been fatal..?? im sry, it may be true but I havent read much Captain Amercia, and that just doesnt sound right.

guy222
Batman-Daredevil-Captain America-Blade

up against 300 of Greece's finest from the movie. The elite Spartans. on the battlefields of Greece.

Batman has everything in his utility belt he usually carries and a ninja sword, Capt has his shield, DD his billies, and Blade has his MAC-10 and acid-etched sword.

300 Spartans go down

braz
acutally. the team would win. lol IF and only if they dont let it get into melee combat before too many of the Spartans are taken down. Blade could just spray em wit the MAC while Batman chunks some explosvive batarangs, Capt tosses his shield, DD his billy clubs. and by the time the Spartans reach them there will be at the most, 40 of them left or so and the 4 take em out in melee, especially when Bats has his tear gas n stuff.

jollyjim311
Wasn't it 302?

The captain guy wasn't one of the 300, right?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Bullets FTW. no expression

braz
Lol^ I think u've made ur point. smile

Metalmanx
Lol^ I think u've made ur point. smile

Sorry, I just think it's pretty much completely unfair for the Team to have guns at all. Or explosives for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.