Predictions coming true in the 4th book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melane

The Phantom

melane
Nope.
Now I kno that I shouldn't have posted "coming" true.

Quest-xx
O.o oook.

The Phantom
Originally posted by melane
Nope.
Now I kno that I shouldn't have posted "coming" true. o.o Well... umm... thanks for pointing it out though! big grin

melane
I guess?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O.0 ok,this is pointless.I think,this thread should be closed embarrasment

The Phantom
I guess?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O.0 ok,this is pointless. Sadly. Started out good though. big grin *Being supportive!*

melane
Okay,this is weird but..*Reports herself*.

The Phantom
Okay,this is weird but..*Reports herself*. That's new...

Syren
I don't think this should be closed. Just because we're aware of these predictions already doesn't mean they weren't predictions when they were made. I think melane's got a point, there's a pattern smile

~Pielover~
Originally posted by The Phantom
That's new... I've done it before.

In an arguement with Ultraman, I blatently insulted him, and said "Don't worry, I'll spare you the trouble of reporting me."

And when I did, I distinctly wrote "Pielover bashed Ultraman (really)" in the report.

I laughed on the inside.

I just realized I'm intensely off-topic.

Syren
You did that and nothing came of it? laughing

melane
For some reason,I'm thinking that Harry is like Trewlwany{sp?}Tonks did think about that in the 5th bookno expression stick out tongue

SouthernGirl814
Originally posted by Syren
I don't think this should be closed. Just because we're aware of these predictions already doesn't mean they weren't predictions when they were made. I think melane's got a point, there's a pattern smile

I agree it can still be a topic all people can have their own opinions and topics these predictions happen alot cause in the end of certain books u can tell what happened and then u remember that omg this was totally predicted I feel stupid lol it's like in the 1st book when Harry 1st sees the mirror right after Dumbledore tells Harry not to go looking for the mirror ever again I realized that the mirror was gonna be an important part in the end

The Phantom
Originally posted by SouthernGirl814
I agree it can still be a topic all people can have their own opinions and topics these predictions happen alot cause in the end of certain books u can tell what happened and then u remember that omg this was totally predicted I feel stupid lol it's like in the 1st book when Harry 1st sees the mirror right after Dumbledore tells Harry not to go looking for the mirror ever again I realized that the mirror was gonna be an important part in the end That's called foreshadowing

SouthernGirl814
Idc

melane
Hmm?

siriuswriter
Well also Lavender is told to "Beware of a red-headed man..." and she learns the meaning of that in book 6, so. big grin

melane
*nods*Yes,I reaized that too.There has to be something of this in the 7th book.

eezy45
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
I've done it before.

In an arguement with Ultraman, I blatently insulted him, and said "Don't worry, I'll spare you the trouble of reporting me."

And when I did, I distinctly wrote "Pielover bashed Ultraman (really)" in the report.

I laughed on the inside.

I just realized I'm intensely off-topic.

i think i did that before, too.. when posting in a different thread embarrasment
well....
(o/t)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.