Cammy and the Twin Dolls vs Team Kaphwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
"I call for justice! Come on out, assassins!"

The voice of Kim Kaphwan is heard outside the restaurant where Cammy and the Twin Dolls, Juli and Juni are currently having lunch.

After leaving Shadowlaw, the English government offered Juli and Juni a job working for British Intelligence (particulary, Cammy's Delta Red unit) in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

In some ways, Juli and Juni have also achieved redemption for their past deeds as they took to their new jobs with enthusiasm.

Unfortunately, their past is about to catch up to them in the form of a furious Kim Kaphwan. Several years earlier, Cammy and the Dolls were on assignment in South Korea when they ran into Kaphwan at his dojo.

Kaphwan was defeated and his students attacked en masse. Only by Cammy's orders was Kaphwan's life was spared.

Now, with his two sons Kim Jae Hoon and Kim Dong Hwan, Kim is ready for some payback.

The three ex-assassins and the Kaphwan family faced off. Juni and Juli faced off against Jae and Dong, while Cammy stood against Kim.

"We are no longer assassins, Kaphwan," Cammy said. "We have atoned for our sins and gained absolution."

Kim scoffed. "Be that as it may...evil is unforgivable!"

"And you are seriously bent," Cammy replies, going into her stance. "You had your chance to back out of this, Kaphwan. Get ready!"

Remulous
Good fight, I can't really say who could win this. But in the fight between Cammy and Kim I would probably lean toward Kim. IMO, Cammy was stronger when she was with Shadaloo.

brainchild81
I agree, although Kim never really beats anybody 'cause the man's holding him down. Kim deserves better.

King Nothing
I'll have to agree with the others for this bout. Although I could care less about Kim.

Superboy Prime
Colgate smile for the win.

brainchild81
Originally posted by King Nothing
I'll have to agree with the others for this bout. Although I could care less about Kim. That's SNK's fault. I don't think they care too much about him either. He's one of the best they ever made though.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
That's SNK's fault. I don't think they care too much about him either. He's one of the best they ever made though. Kim looks like Tom Cruise and a muscular Kyo in a gi. But he is still good and has an unforgettable personality.

brainchild81
& he's pretty tough gameplay wise even w/no projectile moves. Ditto on the look too. He does look like crazy ass Cruise.

Remulous
& he's pretty tough gameplay wise even w/no projectile moves. Ditto on the look too. He does look like crazy ass Cruise. Yeah, when my friends use him, they whop ass, but I myself have never been good with charge characters.

brainchild81
I was pretty good w/cheatin ass Vega & Bison back in the day. Never was that good w/Kim myself, but I've always seen others whoop ass w/him as well

Remulous
I was pretty good w/cheatin ass Vega & Bison back in the day. Never was that good w/Kim myself, but I've always seen others whoop ass w/him as well Now a days I'm good with Vega (wasn't back in the day) but Bison, he was always a cheater so he was easy to use, even now. Kim really kick ass cuz he's got some snazy moves and some nasty auto combos.

brainchild81
Yeah. They really need to stop hatin' on people like him & King.

Remulous
Yeah. They really need to stop hatin' on people like him & King. And that one sports team in 99 Dream Match too, those guys were good.

brainchild81
You talkin' about "team stereotype"? I was pretty good w/them, but SNK seems like they'd rather put gays like Ash & the Mieras in the games instead. Last time I seen them involved in a game they were fleeing from O.Iori as everybody should.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
And that one sports team in 99 Dream Match too, those guys were good.

Damn right, I miss those guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.