keira!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
we made one for orli, y not keira, she is part of sparrabeth!!! HAPPY BDAY KEIRA!!!!

AudioHeart
GO KEIRA - SHES KOOL

Happi Bday Keira, GO SPARRABETH

CaptainJacksLuv
SPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTT

aniron
shes a goon!

tee_pirategirl
Keira's AWEsome!!! I know lots of ppl don't like her but she's a part of what makes the whole film possible. She plays not one but TWO of my fave heroins so...HAPPY (22th) BDAY KEIRA!!!!!!

WOOT! a toast to a good actress and a girl who has great chemistry with Johnny Depp(not that it's a hard thing)! cheers!

Mistypirate
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gif To Keira..

Sifzensinril
yeah, happy birthday to Keira

aniron
she cant act shes just appreciated cus shes part of a film JD made successful and apparantly shes attractive (if u go for men in drag).
BUT EVRYONE knows how I feel about it so ill just back out of the thread lmao!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
no lol! it's ok. I ttly agree that she doesn't do her best in POTC but that's cause her chracter is supposed to be that straight for JD's character to shine and also cause she doesn't have that much expirience. I mostly liked her in P&P but...hey! I'm not gonna turn this into a discussion thread. lets just clebrate. Drinks all around!

PirateDiva
OMG I LOVE HER!!!! Happy Birthday Keira! AWWWWW YAY!!! I sooooo Love that Girl!! she's 1/2 of Sparrabeth....wo0o0o0o0o0 Long Live Sparrabeth!!! Drinks all around!! beer Did u here that T.Maria? DRINKS all around!!! LMAO!!

Syren
I think she can act, or she's gotten better at least. She's very young remember, she was just a teen when she started out. It's all experience at the end of the day smile

willofthewisp
Keira can act. She was nominated for BEST ACTRESS in Pride and Prejudice. Has anyone seen The Jacket? She's good in that, too.

T.Maria
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG I LOVE HER!!!! Happy Birthday Keira! AWWWWW YAY!!! I sooooo Love that Girl!! she's 1/2 of Sparrabeth....wo0o0o0o0o0 Long Live Sparrabeth!!! Drinks all around!! beer Did u here that T.Maria? DRINKS all around!!! LMAO!!

*giggles*

Oh, I heard you alright Happy Dance

*breaks out Captain Jack's Rum Stash*

Go Keira,
Its your birthday!!

I think she's amazing, to be honest smile
Ive seen most of the films that she has been in...and if you have ever seen Dr Zhivago then you will know what im talking about when I say she is VERY talented at what she does!!! big grin

And she's only 22....I think that's an achievement in itself...

pirate179
try not to get to crazy Diva/T maria....im watching you!!! jkLOL eek! eek! stick out tongue stick out tongue big grin big grin

HAPPY BDAY KEIRA!!! WOOOHOO

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 *gets up onto of the BAR* W0o0o0o0o0o00o0!!!! Anybody been to Cayote Ugly? NO!!! Alright!!! *starts dancing on the Bar* Wo0o0o0o0o0o0!!!

pirate179
hey ive seen that movie!! really good!

GET DOWN OFF THAT BAR!!! eek! wink stick out tongue big grin

T.Maria
LMFFAO!!

I love that film...
I worked in a bar once...never did anything as strenuous as that though..

Although sometimes i couldn't help but help myself to the odd pint now and then.........Cheeky me big grin

*gets up on the bar and dances with Diva big grin*

Pirate179: If you can't beat us...join us big grin hehehe!

pirate179
nope sorry cant..im ur publisist(sp?) remember....im trying to keep you girls outta trouble is all smile

T.Maria
you'll give into the dark side one day....mark my words big grin hehehe!

*bides her time...*

pirate179
no i wont...see i can resist SOME temptations and i think this is one of thembig grin

T.Maria
Fine...but you're missing out lmao! big grin

I wonder if Keira drinks alot...
She hangs around with the likes of Lily Allen, and she is BAAAAAAD news...

Makes you wonder whether shes living the rock and roll lifestyle or not........

pirate179
whos lily allen...??? embarrasment

PirateDiva
U know what i just realized....Keira probably got a call from JOHNNY 2day wishing her a Happy Birthday!!! Lucky Lucky girl!!! glare

lady_captinjack
hey diva ur back! u have the video for us?

pirate179
i wish i got a call on my bday from johnny...

lady_captinjack
no kidding, that would be the best conversation i would ever had. i wonder what we would talk about

pirate179
i know what id talk aboutwinkeek!big grin

lady_captinjack
ha ha ha

pirate179
big grin

willofthewisp
Oh my gosh, does anyone remember Oprah when John Travolta recorded his voice in a teddy bear to tell her Merry Christmas? They should come up with the Johnny bear! It would be this sweet little bear with a bandana and when you squeeze him he'll say things like, "You're my pirate wench" and "It's not my birthday today....but I like it."

pirate179
that would be the BEST!!!

IheartPocky
wooow seems like she was just 17.. they grow up so fast! cry

wow im a bit odd lol

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
U know what i just realized....Keira probably got a call from JOHNNY 2day wishing her a Happy Birthday!!! Lucky Lucky girl!!! glare OMG THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate179
Originally posted by IheartPocky
wooow seems like she was just 17.. they grow up so fast! cry

wow im a bit odd lol
odd is good tho... big grin

ivebeendepped43
shes too youngto have made out with Johnny. i say i go in her place next time

IheartPocky
haha even though you are much much younger?? big grin

ivebeendepped43
yeah. ok, if Keira can blow a man 22 years older than her, why cant someone 30 years younger do it? lol

pirate179
LOL im wit you on that one...got ur back! wink

ivebeendepped43
u can have him after im done /w him.

pirate179
k sounds good!

ivebeendepped43
if im ever done with him wink1 or if hes still conscious

pirate179
LOL we are soo bad!!!

PirateDiva
^^ Thats even if u guys get him!!! Cause Johnny/Jack is all Mines big grin!!!

ivebeendepped43
may i quote myself: Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
ok, im claiming my Johnny characters right now: Cesar;MWC, Mort, and George Jung *think of how easy it would be to get him drunk..and then have some fun...wink1 Jack is everyone's tho. we share him....and Johnny. though PirateDiva is delusional ever since she met him at the premire so she has this insane sensation that she owns him....but she doesnt.

PirateDiva
lmao that was Funny!!!

JOHNNY IS MINE!!! He dreams about me!!! big grin LOL!!

I Love Johnny and Johnny Loves me!!! big grin and Everything Johnny loves me too!! Mort, Glen, Tom, Ichabod, George, Don Juan, Jack, Roux, Edward, Victor, etc.....They all Love me!!!!! love

ivebeendepped43
yeah, but Sweeney Todd wants to kill you. just wait till he gets YOU im a barber chair!!

PirateDiva
mmMmm Kinky...i Like iT!!! big grin

pirate179
LMAO!!

Chiki Mina
.............uh...............

pirate179
mina i love ur lil smiley thing under ur siggy...it makes me laugh *giggle*

ivebeendepped43
what smilie? is it gone now?

Chiki Mina
Look under me siggy, mate.

T.Maria
*looks and sees nothing...*

*rubs her eyes and attempts to eyeball the computer screen...*

Nope...I see no smilie face....

ivebeendepped43
all i see is Go Sparrabeth....

Chiki Mina
You don't see the little smily?

Its after Sparrabeth!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

brb

pirate179
i see it! hehe

lady_captinjack
i dont see it.....i used to see it but its not there anymore

Chiki Mina
Who ever sees it raise your hand lol

pirate179
*raises hand*

ivebeendepped43
*doesnt raise hand*

T.Maria
*cant raise hands because she has none*

No seriously...is this a game where you pretend something is there, even though it isnt? big grin

Like The game in 'Hook' that they play where they pretend the food is on the table, when really its just colourful paint??? big grin

Syren
No, the smilie is definitely there. It's one of the 'cheerleader' ones smile

Not this one, but similar;

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/cheerleader.gif

EDIT;

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/party10.gif

That one big grin

T.Maria
i cant see it sad

Hey syren, which board did you come from??
was it the harry potter one???

im sure ive seen you around somewhere...

aniron
I've read through and I still havn't changed my mind soz guys, its cus I know someone who went to school with her and she's told me all these horror tales about her that I imagined her to be like to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.