Mikkel Kessler vs Andrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
It was seriously the best match ever... Andrade showed seemingly impossible durability, and Kessler showed his typical extremely welldone maneuvers. Neither of them was layed down ONCE, and nearly no judgeinterferencing...! It went out all 12 rounds... I am dane, and has thinked it was sad Mikkel Kessler werent known outside in the world, so would hear if any of you now know about him or has repsect for him?

He is by far my favouriteboxer, and probably the ebst in the world: Also, i like Librado Andrade for the durability he showed

The Boxer
Wow... the sportsforum dont seems active when compared to the comic forum... Thats sad, as sports actually are interesting to debate. We actually have the chance to see the outcomes and circumstances and such

teampac08
I want to see Kessler vs Calzaghe. Goin for Kessler if that were to happen since I dislike Calzaghe. By the way, my favorite boxer is Manny Pacquiao. I think Mayweather is the best boxer out there today, but he's never really tested his own capabilities.

The Boxer
Yeah, Calzaghe is a coward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.