Punisher runs the Boxing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
Punisher gets to heal between each boxingmatch. How far does he gets?

The 6 first boxers all in their prime
1: Marcus Beyer
2: Librado Andrade
3: Mike Tyson
4: Muhammad Ali
5: Rocky Marciano
6: Mikkel Kessler
7: Apollo Creed (Rocky 2)
8: Ivan Drago (Rocky 4)
9: Rocky Balboa (Rocky 4)
10: Steve Fox (Tekken 4)

And the 11th match... The ultimate challenge... Chuck Norris!!
Joke stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by The Boxer

Joke stick out tongue

Frank goes down

The Boxer
I know, but where on the list does he goes down?smile

King KAM
why the **** is marciano so high on the list, he wasnt better than Ali or a prime Tyson

The Boxer
Tyson was a joke. The Marciano-Ali matter is debatable. I, myself, thinks Marciano is too strong, even for Alis advanced style

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Frank goes down

iron mike hurts em

The Boxer
guy222, Mike will hurt him, thats for sure, he is strong as hell. But so is Punisher. I definately think Punisher can handle Tyson, but not with ease. Knockout in 8th round or so. Of, i forgot these are 12-rounds matches.

guy222
guy222, Mike will hurt him, thats for sure, he is strong as hell. But so is Punisher. I definately think Punisher can handle Tyson, but not with ease. Knockout in 8th round or so. Of, i forgot these are 12-rounds matches.

Sounds good. I like Mike in 3 rounds. He was a beast. Good thread smile

The Boxer
Originally posted by guy222
Sounds good. I like Mike in 3 rounds. He was a beast. Good thread smile

Thanks, manwink

And... uhm... ??

King KAM
Tyson was a joke. The Marciano-Ali matter is debatable. I, myself, thinks Marciano is too strong, even for Alis advanced style tyson was a joke???? he was about as big of a joke as marciano ever was, MArciano's claim to fame is that he beat a tired out ass joe lewis. Marciano isnt even in Ali's league and any real boxing fan will tell you this.Hell Marciano doesnt even make top 5 HW's of all time. he was ducking patterson.

King KAM
marciano too strong for Ali...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the man didnt weight 200 pounds Tyson would kill him.

juggernaut66666
Hey Judge.

The Boxer
Its the capacilities that makes a fighter, not a title.

And Marciano is known for possibly being the strongest slugger in boxinghistory. And one of the few, if not the only, to retire with a perfect record.

And it was one of the biggest matters of debate who was the best, Marciano or Ali. Hell, even a computerfight was made out of it.

I say Marciano wins, but not as easily as the computer calcalated.

And as i think you meant yourself, i also thinks Mike Tyson and Rocky Marciano are pretty identical, except Marciano is stronger.

The Boxer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hey Judge.

Frank will not break the rules. So the judge cant discvalify him.

The Boxer
I am pretty sure Muhammed Ali will stop Punisher. If not, then Mikkel Kessler. I respect Marciano, but Punisher is a direct counter against him

tkitna
Originally posted by King KAM
tyson was a joke???? he was about as big of a joke as marciano ever was, MArciano's claim to fame is that he beat a tired out ass joe lewis. Marciano isnt even in Ali's league and any real boxing fan will tell you this.Hell Marciano doesnt even make top 5 HW's of all time. he was ducking patterson.

When Ali can claim that he never lost than we'll talk.

Guess this conversation is over.

tkitna
Castle loses to Marciano just like everybody else did.

The Boxer
Weird, but i actually think Frank defeats Marciano, even through i think Marciano > Ali. Franks direct and offensive style seems to directly counter Marcianos

The Boxer
tkitna, are you boxingfan, too? cool, manwink
you know chris eubank? the boxer with the most style in the world, but not in league with mikkel kesslersmile

Soljer
To be entirely honest, he makes it AT LEAST to 10.

Frank is a comic book character. As such, he does things that no human could really hope to do with respect to speed and strength. Not to mention the fact that he's more skilled than anyone on this list.

Save 10, maybe. It's been a LONG time since I've played ANY tekken. Years, in fact. So, I don't really remember who Fox is, nor do I know if he could take Frank.

But considering how amped most of the people in Tekken were, he probably murders Frank.

The Boxer
Steve Fox is around class 1-3. so yeah, he kinda murders Frankwink

These are the ones i dont see Punisher take:

Muhamman Ali
Rocky Balboa
Apollo Creed
Ivan Drago
Mikkel Kessler
Steve Fox

shksprtx
Doesn't make it past #3 before getting knocked out

Sam Z
Ok. Poor Krank...

The Boxer
Muhammad ALi will MAYBE knock him out

Tassadar
Stopped at 10.

The Boxer
tassadar, are you serious? rocky, ivan, mikkel kessler, and maybe ali should all be able to defeat him

Bouboumaster
lol, Rocky Balboa

The Boxer
bouboumaster, whats behind your LOL?

golem370
Alright Frank Castle as somebody else said His body is tougher then the normal fighters in this fight he would just wear out the real people in this gauntlet and he a way better fighter. 49-0 Marciano

golem370
Frank Castle fighting ability
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/p/punisher.htm

shksprtx
Originally posted by golem370
Frank Castle fighting ability
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/p/punisher.htm

Not sure if you posted that in support of Punisher or not, but here goes:

True, Castle's fighting ability is superb, but I assume that since these are boxing matches, he'll be limited to strict Marquess of Queensbury rules, which means he can get DQ'd (read: lose) for using any non-boxing technique.

Now, the guys on this list are all highly trained professional boxers who SPECIALIZE in that style of combat, sooooo...

Tassadar
tassadar, are you serious? rocky, ivan, mikkel kessler, and maybe ali should all be able to defeat him

Yep, Punishers a primarily paper fictional character, meaning he is not subject to normal laws of human endurance. Fiction>>>Reality.

King Kandy
Clears it but gets killed at eleven...

The Boxer
People are REALLY overestimating Punisher. Muhammad ALi will outtire him him... Mikkel Kessler is way too fast and smart... He cant knock Rocky out... Ivan Drago is too big and strong... A lot of these peoples can defeat Punisher in a boxingmatch. ESPECIALLY steve fox.

The Boxer
Also, Apollo Creed owns him, too

King KAM
Originally posted by tkitna
When Ali can claim that he never lost than we'll talk.

Guess this conversation is over. Originally posted by The Boxer

And Marciano is known for possibly being the strongest slugger in boxinghistory. And one of the few, if not the only, to retire with a perfect record.

And it was one of the biggest matters of debate who was the best, Marciano or Ali. Hell, even a computerfight was made out of it.

And as i think you meant yourself, i also thinks Mike Tyson and Rocky Marciano are pretty identical, except Marciano is stronger. marciano biggest slugger in hw history???? I would give that honor to george foreman, sonny liston, but never marciano, and niether would any boxing expert.

Marciano never faced the competition that Ali faced, this is known. Marciano was not only mob tied so it is argued that some of his fights were rigged, but he retired without ever actually fighting any "great HW".

teampac08

And as i think you meant yourself, i also thinks Mike Tyson and Rocky Marciano are pretty identical, except Marciano is stronger.

Tyson is a harder puncher than Marciano. Marciano weighed mostly around 180 in his prime. Tyson was 215, in muscle. Not to mention much of his power came from his tree trunk like legs. He sprung from them. Tyson also threw in qucker combinations. Marciano is not the strongest slugger in history. Foreman, Frazier, Liston, Tyson, and Shavers were all harder hitters than him. Marciano is too small to fight Ali. Not only that but Ali would be too quick and too smart for Marciano. Remember 180 is considered light heavyweight nowadays. Not to mention, Marciano has never beaten any quality fighters besides a past his prime Louis.

teampac08

Joke stick out tongue

Just wondering, why is Kessler higher in the list than Ali and Tyson? Seriously, prime Ali and prime Tyson would wreck Kessler. He's a supermiddleweight, while Ali and Tyson are some of the greatest heavyweights in history. Kessler today, pound for pound, isnt even number one or even two or three or four or five or six or seven. He's probably around 8-10.

King KAM
Originally posted by teampac08
Tyson is a harder puncher than Marciano. Marciano weighed mostly around 180 in his prime. Tyson was 215, in muscle. Not to mention much of his power came from his tree trunk like legs. He sprung from them. Tyson also threw in qucker combinations. Marciano is not the strongest slugger in history. Foreman, Frazier, Liston, Tyson, and Shavers were all harder hitters than him. Marciano is too small to fight Ali. Not only that but Ali would be too quick and too smart for Marciano. Remember 180 is considered light heavyweight nowadays. Not to mention, Marciano has never beaten any quality fighters besides a past his prime Louis. finally someone else with a knowledge of the sweet science. jeesus, i thought i was alone here.

The Boxer
i takes my opinion on marciano back...

and i am a BIG mikkel kessler fan. if he takes on ONE kilo, he is heavyweight.

and he is, without doubt, one of the best boxers in history, and those who deny havent seen all of his fights

The Boxer
and soon, kessler will own calzaghe, and you will know to respect him and the danes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.