Johnny Depp Married??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
OK i have a question...i heard that johnny depp got married a while ago but then i kept hearing that they were still just a couple...which is it? is he married or not?

Syren
Finally splitting with Kate Moss in 1998, Depp would soon meet French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis and relocate to the south of France, then Paris, where he could live a "normal" life. They'd marry in 1998 and have two children, daughter, Lily-Rose Melody and son Jack. Depp would continue to battle with the paparazzi, but now he was protecting his children's privacy. Possibly Nick Of Time, where he played the father of a kidnapped kid, made him all the more sensitive.

shrug

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/entertainment/film/biographies/johnny_depp_biog.html

Ericadawn
Wot? They're not married...they've been waiting until their children are old enough to enjoy it which was going to be this summer supposedly so I hope Lily's alright by then.

tee_pirategirl
That's right! they're engaged and will be getting married this summer. they aren't married, CERTAINLY weren't married in 1998 cause in an interview that year Vanessa explained that she isn't upset that they aren't married. that it's just a piece of paper.

lady_captinjack
yea see i knew they wernt married back in 1998, i had just read someting a little while ago saying something about them being married. so i guess that they are just engaged, like u said and are getting married this summer, lucky *****

PirateDiva
Yes and im going to the Wedding!! evil face

lady_captinjack
to steal johnny away i assume

PirateDiva
lol...of course!!!! he he he!!!

but id probably only manage to steal him...cause his heart belongs to the one and only VAnessa!! sad

Ahhhh who am i kidding this is my dream....JOHNNY LOVES ME!!!!!!! lol

lady_captinjack
ha ha ha

Syren
Sorry guys, I literally looked it up and that's what I found. I had no idea either way smile

PirateDiva
its true though....Johnny is not married....he's been with Vanessa for 8 years and they have 2 children but they are not married...they r rumored to be getting married this summer in a villa in france!!! But they live together!!! so it's like if they were already married!! big grin

I wish them the best!!! big grin I Love Them!!!

Pirategirl85
No they said they would get marry this summer, but I don't know it can be rumors you know

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
to steal johnny away i assume i bet you would if u had the chance!

lady_captinjack
oh u know i would

PirateDiva
Ya Get in line Behind Me!!! lol

ivebeendepped43
no IM next!!

PirateDiva
I dont care who's behind me.....but im first....lol!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o Oh Johnny *sighs* I Love Him love

ivebeendepped43
roflmfao!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.