Luke Cage vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Luke Cage vs Wonder Man. Battle takes place in Avengers Mansion danger room. Who wins?

Francisco
Luke stands zero chance. He's completely outclassed by Wonder Man. But he's cooler! lol

Soljer
Is Luke wearing the yellow silk shirt? If so, he can't lose.

Otherwise, Wonderman destroys him.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Francisco
Luke stands zero chance. He's completely outclassed by Wonder Man. But he's cooler! lol

Oh man dont start. Well I think Wonder Man wins 6/10 because he is alot stronger, but Luke still gets 4/10 because he is faster and a more skilled fighter and his durability makes his punches harder.

Even before his upgrade Luke was able to fight Wonder Man for a bit.

Originally posted by Soljer
Is Luke wearing the yellow silk shirt? If so, he can't lose.

Otherwise, Wonderman destroys him.

Well I think Wonder Man wins 6/10 because he is alot stronger, but Luke still gets 4/10 because he is faster and a more skilled fighter and his durability makes his punches harder.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Luke Cage vs Wonder Man. Battle takes place in Avengers Mansion danger room. Who wins?

Simon

Priest
WM

Brutacus
Oh man dont start. Well I think Wonder Man wins 6/10 because he is alot stronger, but Luke still gets 4/10 because he is faster and a more skilled fighter and his durability makes his punches harder.

Well I think Wonder Man wins 6/10 because he is alot stronger, but Luke still gets 4/10 because he is faster and a more skilled fighter and his durability makes his punches harder.

Skills won't help him here, since Simon also has a superhuman durability and on top of that he's a 95 tonner luke is only a 30 tonner.
WM should win this pretty easy.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Brutacus
Skills won't help him here, since Simon also has a superhuman durability and on top of that he's a 95 tonner luke is only a 30 tonner.
WM should win this pretty easy.

Did you see the bit where i said that Luke fought WM before his upgrade and was able to hold him off for abit using skill.

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Brutacus
Did you see the bit where i said that Luke fought WM before his upgrade and was able to hold him off for abit using skill.

Yes I did, still he goes down hard, holding off someone, doesn't mean he will win in the end, Like I said Wonderman also has a superhuman durability combined with his superhuman strenght of 95 ton.

The strenght between the two is just to great to really make luke cage's skill help him win this fight.

Sooner or later he will get beat by WM every single time.

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Faceman

Alfheim
Yes I did, still he goes down hard, holding off someone, doesn't mean he will win in the end, Like I said Wonderman also has a superhuman durability combined with his superhuman strenght of 95 ton.

The strenght between the two is just to great to really make luke cage's skill help him win this fight.

Sooner or later he will get beat by WM every single time.

...you can see the scans that Faceman has put up?

Brutacus
...you can see the scans that Faceman has put up?

Did he win????
you even see what he managed to do????
He pissed wonderman off, that's all he didn't hurt him.
Before the explosion you can see that all the fighting is from luke cage's side.
But one scan before the explosion you can see that he only made wonderman mad and he wanted to bring the house down.

Alfheim
Did he win????

Thats not the point...thats before his upgrade

you even see what he managed to do????
He pissed wonderman off, that's all he didn't hurt him.

What you mean the bit where Wonderman's on his knees? What the f**k?

I dont know why but that looks pretty hurt to me

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8629582

WM is on his knees...

Before the explosion you can see that all the fighting is from luke cage's side.

So what? The point is that was before his upgrade.

But one scan before the explosion you can see that he only made wonderman mad and he wanted to bring the house down.

Again..that was before his upgrade. You can see at one point he hurt him badly...this implies that with his upgrade he could possibly beat him.

Not only that you can see that Luke is alot faster and skillful than WM is, with his upgrade he should be able to knock him out.

Hell Luke has dodged blows from the savage Hulk for a long period of time

Brutacus
Thats not the point...thats before his upgrade

What you mean the bit where Wonderman's on his knees? What the f**k?

I dont know why but that looks pretty hurt to me

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8629582

WM is on his knees...

So what? The point is that was before his upgrade.

Again..that was before his upgrade. You can see at one point he hurt him badly...this implies that with his upgrade he could possibly beat him.

Hurt him badly, he suprised him by hitting him with the iron bar in the nuts. and the sand in the eye's.
iff he was really hurt you think he would stand up like nothing happend after that explosion???
He didn't had one cut on his skin.

And so what iff it was before the upgrade it's still 65 ton's between them.

He even put up a fight against the hulk even stalemated him at one point, luke cage will never be able to do that.http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/6519/hulkp86bt3yt.jpg

Now tell me who hits harder hulk or luke cage?

Alfheim
Hurt him badly, he suprised him by hitting him with the iron bar in the nuts. and the sand in the eye's.

Yeah hes a skillful fighter

iff he was really hurt you think he would stand up like nothing happend after that explosion???
He didn't had one cut on his skin.

OK so what you're telling me is atht WM was on his knees for fun? WM was breathing hard for fun? Obvoulsy Luke hurt him but WM recovered.

And so what iff it was before the upgrade it's still 65 ton's between them.

What part of....Luke was able to put WM on his knees before his upgrade and therefore could possibly knock him out with his upgrade....dont you understand?

He even put up a fight against the hulk even stalemated him at one point, luke cage will never be able to do that.http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/6519/hulkp86bt3yt.jpg

Now tell me who hits harder hulk or luke cage?

Is the Hulk using skill? Luke doesnt have to hit as hard as the Hulk, his hardened skin makes punch harder than people who have the same strength level. Therefore his punches will do more than 25 tons damage. Luke will use his fighting skills...and oh yeah Luke has been able to dodge punches by the Hulk for a long period of time.

Luke isnt as powerful as the Hulk but hes faster and more skillful.

Brutacus
Yeah hes a skillful fighter

OK so what you're telling me is atht WM was on his knees for fun? WM was breathing hard for fun? Obvoulsy Luke hurt him but WM recovered.

What part of....Luke was able to put WM on his knees before his upgrade and therefore could possibly knock him out with his upgrade....dont you understand?

Is the Hulk using skill? Luke doesnt have to hit as hard as the Hulk, his hardened skin makes punch harder than people who have the same strength level. Therefore his punches will do more than 25 tons damage. Luke will use his fighting skills...and oh yeah Luke has been able to dodge punches by the Hulk for a long period of time.

Luke isnt as powerful as the Hulk but hes faster and more skillful. So luke cage will knock out wonderman who took blows from the hulk????? confused

Alfheim
So luke cage will knock out wonderman who took blows from the hulk????? confused

Well if he can put WM on his knees before his upgrade...what do you think? Arent you listening to anything im saying....Luke.....will....use skill. Look at the scans Luke uses all sorts of tactics and hits him in vulnerable spots eg the eyes and nuts. Sure WM got mad but the fact of the matter Luke was able to hurt him.....but WM recovered....if Luke was stronger WM would have been down for longer.

Luke cant hit as much as the hulk but again he will aim for WMs weak spots.....eyes, ears, throat, nuts. Luke is not an MA but he is an expert street fighter, the scans show that he is capable of hurting WM regardless of how much Hulk can hit.

Brutacus
Well if he can put WM on his knees before his upgrade...what do you think? Arent you listening to anything im saying....Luke.....will....use skill. Look at the scans Luke uses all sorts of tactics and hits him in vulnerable spots eg the eyes and nuts. Sure WM got mad but the fact of the matter Luke was able to hurt him.....but WM recovered....if Luke was stronger WM would have been down for longer.

Luke cant hit as much as the hulk but again he will aim for WMs weak spots.....eyes, ears, throat, nuts. Luke is not an MA but he is an expert street fighter, the scans show that he is capable of hurting WM regardless of how much Hulk can hit.

lol yeah luke cage will hurt him more than hulk, why not make a hulk vs luke cage thread than???
And funny thing is why the heck is wonderman even breathing heavy, he doesn't even need air.

Second he also got training in h2h combat, the reason why he didn't use it from the start and you can see it in the scan after he was on his knee's, he wasn't even started yet.
Just read what he say's.

he blocks a punch from cap in a training http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/2015/training39rx8ns.jpg

Scoobless
Sorry Alf, Wonder Man completely outclasses Cage.

And Faceman, please learn to use image hosting sites ... they are free and you can put all your scans into a single post ... and they can be full pages rather than cropped cutouts.

Faceman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sorry Alf, Wonder Man completely outclasses Cage.

And Faceman, please learn to use image hosting sites ... they are free and you can put all your scans into a single post ... and they can be full pages rather than cropped cutouts. Well you did say please, so ill look into it.... big grin

Metalmanx
Wonder Man 10/10.

Alfheim
"Im trying to be nice." Wonderman

Luke loses.

capt it up
how the hell could luke cage win?

he holds no advantages what so ever

Batman-Prime
Luke Cage would loose but he wouldn't go down fast. WM 10/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Luke Cage would loose but he wouldn't go down fast. WM 10/10

Fair enough. WM may have been holding back but I dont think he was holding back in terms of speed. It seems that Luke could dodge for while then go down.

capt it up
LOL haahahaha wonderman is much faster then luke cage .

Metalmanx
Fair enough. WM may have been holding back but I dont think he was holding back in terms of speed. It seems that Luke could dodge for while then go down.

Nope. Capt, others, and myself are correct. Wonder Man has every single advantage over Cage. And in spades, too.

Except maybe for being black. Cage has him there. no expression

Faceman
Cage wins.

tkitna
I cant fathom how anybody can actually think Luke Cage has an iota of a chance here.

Simon is stronger, faster, and probably more skilled in H2H thanks to being an Avenger for so long. What makes anybody think that Simon wouldnt just grab Cage and throw him out of the Earths atmosphere? Cages track record against Marvels bricks is pretty patheitc. Has he ever won against somebody like the Thing, Hulk, or dare I say WM? This thread is pathetic.

Scoobless
Originally posted by tkitna
Has he ever won against somebody like the Thing, Hulk, or dare I say WM? This thread is pathetic.

He beat a drugged up Mr Hyde .... once.

laughing out loud

Alfheim
I cant fathom how anybody can actually think Luke Cage has an iota of a chance here.

Simon is stronger, faster, and probably more skilled in H2H thanks to being an Avenger for so long. What makes anybody think that Simon wouldnt just grab Cage and throw him out of the Earths atmosphere? Cages track record against Marvels bricks is pretty patheitc. Has he ever won against somebody like the Thing, Hulk, or dare I say WM? This thread is pathetic.

The reason why I thought cage stood a chance was because I thought he had a good showing against Wonder Man. The last time I read the comic was in 1993, after looking at the scans again Luke loses.

snoopdogg

Simon is stronger, faster, and probably more skilled in H2H thanks to being an Avenger for so long. What makes anybody think that Simon wouldnt just grab Cage and throw him out of the Earths atmosphere? Cages track record against Marvels bricks is pretty patheitc. Has he ever won against somebody like the Thing, Hulk, or dare I say WM? This thread is pathetic. He has a win over Rhino and Doc Samson. Those guys give Hulk one hell of a match.

Wonderman wins though.

guy222
simon

Endrict Nuul
Simon win 10/10

golem370
Wonder Man is over the 100 ton range now right?

KK the Great
He always has been.

Out of all the handbooks, only one of them ever listed him as Class 95, and that never made any sense, anyway. I think the reasoning was that he is always said to be second to Thor, and Thor is 100, therefore Simon would be slightly lower at 95. That logic is really crappy, though. Other handbooks list him where he should be listed, as a Class 100.

golem370
Well the old handbook use to say Thor lifted 95tons as well.

Eternal Idol
Wow... Cage is f***ed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Simon win 10/10

AlmightyKfish
Wonderman ftw.

Zoron
actually luke cage is at 45-50 tons now but still he'd lose he is faster & has better fighting skills but still wonderman is just to strong its like putting a normal asgardain who can only lift 30 tons up against thor or odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.