I got my license this morning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Surprisingly I passed my driving test this morning. xd2 He only took off marks because I was a bit too far away from the curb when parallel parking and because I was a bit cockeyed when doing a turnabout. Other than that he said I did fine and I am now offially a lisenced driver and you should all watch yourselves, near or far. Well, I won't get to drive much anyway as it is because I don't have a car and my parents sure as hell aren't going to let me wreck their two cars and truck. stick out tongue

But I'm glad I passed.

Sanctuary
Yayz. Congrats. happy slide

Symmetric Chaos
nuts

We're all gonna die!

Röland
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Surprisingly I passed my driving test this morning. xd2 He only took off marks because I was a bit too far away from the curb when parallel parking and because I was a bit cockeyed when doing a turnabout. Other than that he said I did fine and I am now offially a lisenced driver and you should all watch yourselves, near or far. Well, I won't get to drive much anyway as it is because I don't have a car and my parents sure as hell aren't going to let me wreck their two cars and truck. stick out tongue

But I'm glad I passed.

Congrats, the first time I did mine, I plowed over one side of the cones during the manuverability test. laughing out loud

Yuna_And_Tidus

Röland
Lmao, did you fail?

Yah, I passed the next time though, but it was still really funny. Even the instructor laughed a little bit. laughing out loud

Yuna_And_Tidus

Strangelove
I still don't have a license srug

Council#13

But I'm glad I passed.

When I saw the word 'license' I thought, "License to kill? Booya! eek!" Then I realized that it was probably a driving license. And now I feel stupid. weep

Enough about me! smile Well done!

ladygrim
big grin groovy well done

johnnyforever
Sweet. shock_w00t

Mr. Bacon
a blinded monkey could pass the driving test here, you basically drive a quarter mile pull into a side street 3 point turn and drive back and you pass

Röland
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
a blinded monkey could pass the driving test here, you basically drive a quarter mile pull into a side street 3 point turn and drive back and you pass

Pretty much the same here, if you pass the manuverability test, you are pretty much garaunteed to pass unless you crash. lol

http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/images/Maneuv.gif

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Strangelove
You bad bad man! You should be ashamed! mullet
Originally posted by Council#13
When I saw the word 'license' I thought, "License to kill? Booya! eek!" Then I realized that it was probably a driving license. And now I feel stupid. weep

Enough about me! smile Well done!
That's next year, you just wait. stick out tongue
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
Not here.

Thorinn
Coo. dancingman

Punkyhermy
congrats!
big grin

Yuna_And_Tidus
Thanks. ^^

Strangelove
You bad bad man! You should be ashamed! mulletWhy? ermm

Hidden Lotus
Why? ermm

because she said so?ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
because she said so?ermm Good enough srug

Hidden Lotus
Good enough srug

glad to be of servicecool

Strangelove
glad to be of servicecool Out of my site, heathen ermm

Hidden Lotus
Out of my site, heathen ermm

so this is the thanks i get, eh? mad

after solving your life threatening problem, this is what you say to me? mad

fine!

Strangelove
so this is the thanks i get, eh? mad

after solving your life threatening problem, this is what you say to me? mad

fine! Originally posted by Strangelove
Out of my site, heathen ermm

Hidden Lotus

i see wink

Yuna_And_Tidus
because she said so?ermm
Egg-zactly!
stick out tongue

Hey hey hey break it up ladies! No fighting in my little thread thingy mcjigger. I will shank you!

JacopeX

But I'm glad I passed. Yeay, now I have someone to drive me to school. evil face big grin

COngrats.

Kram3r

Morning_Glory

But I'm glad I passed. congrats!

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yeay, now I have someone to drive me to school. evil face big grin

COngrats.
xd2 Driving to another state and taking you to school then driving myself back. Lolz!!!!
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
congrats!
Thank you!

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
congrats!

Yuna_And_Tidus
Thanks. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.