Flash runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Setting: Streets of New York (I have never been there, only seen it in movies)

When one goes down, another one is beamed down from space.

1. QuickSilver eek!
2. ShadowCat
3. Spider-Man
4. Wolverine
5. Cyclops
6. BatMan
7. DareDevil
8. Green Goblin
9. Mr. Fantastic
10. Juggernaut

I do not expect him to last, but I want to know where he goes down smile

Or is this thread plain wierd? confused

King Kandy
He clears it. Easily.

Priest
Stops at 1 shifty

The Pict
Originally posted by Priest
Stops at 1 shifty

laughing out loud

Yeah he clears it with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If BFR Then flash clears. He wont' be able to pul Juggs down. but he would be able to steal his energy or speed force dump him.

The Pict
He could take out Juggernaut before he begins to move, surely.

Kaldorei
eek! Really? He will have that easy of a time? confused

Stupid Rookie
Juggs is the only guy who presents a problem to him. I do wonder about how well Jugg's force field will protect him from Flash.

Priest
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Juggs is the only guy who presents a problem to him. I do wonder about how well Jugg's force field will protect him from Flash.
yes

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If BFR Then flash clears. He wont' be able to pul Juggs down. but he would be able to steal his energy or speed force dump him.

BFR is the *only* way he'd beat Juggs. outside of that Flash (any of them) goes down hard.

he can beat every1 else listd however.

Tazer

Validus
From Reed to Juggs? That's quite the jump in difficulty isn't it? laughing out loud

Kaldorei
I wanted him to get a tough finish big grin As far as I am aware of, Juggernaut is a very powerful mutant happy

Soljer
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I wanted him to get a tough finish big grin As far as I am aware of, Juggernaut is a very powerful mutant happy

Juggernaut isn't a mutant.

And, which Flash is this?

Redatom65
1. Batman>Daredevil
2. Flash is overrated
3. stopped at Juggernaut

Symmetric Chaos
Steamrolls 1 - 9 at once and stalemates at 10 until Juggy wears him down.

xmeat
jugg stops hum

Kaldorei
Juggernaut is not a mutant? blink I thought he was. X-Men Evulotion said he was. Half-Brother of Xavier and all blink

It is Justice Leauge Flash. The only one I know confused

Big Sexy
Juggernaut is not a mutant? blink I thought he was. X-Men Evulotion said he was. Half-Brother of Xavier and all blink

It is Justice Leauge Flash. The only one I know confused Their step brothers. Their not related by blood.

Kaldorei
He is not a Mutant? Out of what I understood, he had a sleeping X-Gen in his body. What does that make him? Half-Mutant?

Soljer
He is not a Mutant? Out of what I understood, he had a sleeping X-Gen in his body. What does that make him? Half-Mutant?

The Juggernaut is a 'normal' human, imbued with the Crimson Gem of Cyttorrak.

Not a mutant.

Big Sexy
He is not a Mutant? Out of what I understood, he had a sleeping X-Gen in his body. What does that make him? Half-Mutant? No he's human. His powers come from a gem from a dark god.

Kaldorei
So, X-Men Evulotion lied to me? blink Bastards! sad

Redatom65
So, X-Men Evulotion lied to me? blink Bastards! sad

nope, they just made they're own continuity. ike come on. Storm is older than Cyclops in Evolution.

TricksterPriest
If you wanted some tough guys for Flash to fight, why not speedsters? Like Reverse-Flash, Zoom, Runner or Black Flash?

With BFR, he's clearing this easily. Without, he can;t do shit to Juggs.

Kaldorei
Sure? He did a really good work against Lex Luthor when he was possessed by Brainiac. It was a strange fight but really cool. I can try find it big grin Maybe he could do the same thing to Juggernaut. He went absolute top-speed, crossing the world in seconds and doing it repeatingly, smashing Lex/Brainiac each time he passed eek!

Soljer
Sure? He did a really good work against Lex Luthor when he was possessed by Brainiac. It was a strange fight but really cool. I can try find it big grin Maybe he could do the same thing to Juggernaut. He went absolute top-speed, crossing the world in seconds and doing it repeatingly, smashing Lex/Brainiac each time he passed eek!

That's what we refer to as an infinite mass punch. But the scene you are talking about happened in the cartoon - cartoons are not canonical, we go by comics here. erm.

Not to say that he can't do an infinite mass punch - he can. But it will be ineffective against the Juggernaut.

TricksterPriest
Trust me when I say the KMC Flash (no jobbing, full powers, no CIS/PIS) would own this gauntlet. and that Flash you saw in the JLU episode? That's Flash actually going all out and using his full speed. Which under KMC rules, he would be doing.

and yes, that episode was seriously ****ing sick. big grin

Badabing
He stops at 4. Wolverine is no slouch in the speed department. He can dodge lasers, which move at light speed, and see bullets in slow-mo. He's also tagged Quicksilver. dur

Flash clears this.

Symmetric Chaos
Speed is the greatest weapon in comics IMO . . . no not IMO . . . it is an absolute fact speed trumps anything you can throw at it.

TricksterPriest
Short of godlike power like the IG, OE, magic and things like that, yeah, it's pretty damn good. But there are some things speed just doesn't work on. Like MJJ for example. Speed does jackshit against that. But anything less: probably gonna win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of Course there are beings like the Glimmer and Kingdome Come Flash who use Speed in the most rediculous displays of Cosmic Power.

TricksterPriest
From what I heard, KC Flash is just Flash at full potential.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Short of godlike power like the IG, OE, magic and things like that, yeah, it's pretty damn good. But there are some things speed just doesn't work on. Like MJJ for example. Speed does jackshit against that. But anything less: probably gonna win.

Bah.

If you can't react to use your power you lose. Speed trumps all opponents! stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
From what I heard, KC Flash is just Flash at full potential.

Yeah, and Glimmer at least on the surface, appeared to be superior to even KC flash. THey were all uber in KC. Everyone was stronger, the GL was sick. Able to maintain his contructs indefinitly.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, and Glimmer at least on the surface, appeared to be superior to even KC flash. THey were all uber in KC. Everyone was stronger, the GL was sick. Able to maintain his contructs indefinitly.

thats becuz that GL was Alan Scott, and IIRC he had internalized the Green Flame he used. or something close to it......

he wasnt bound by the 24hr restriction

Tazer

shksprtx
What, no Northstar?

guy222
bumprav

Odekahn
Originally posted by Priest
Stops at 1 shifty

I'll take some of what this guy is having!

Flash clears.

Mindset
Stops at Quicksilver.

guy222
yup

DarkSaint85
Clears.

Colossus-Big C
Flash Could Take 1-9 All at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.