Bullseye vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Both has standard weapons,
Batman does not have teleporter, MotherBox, and explosives (e.g. tear-gas, mines, flash-bangs)
They both start out in opposite sides of a Big Office Max (50x50 meters)
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Both has standard weapons,
Batman does not have teleporter, MotherBox, and explosives (e.g. tear-gas, mines, flash-bangs)
They both start out in opposite sides of a Big Office Max (50x50 meters)
who wins?

waveBruce

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
waveBruce
hi2
Im going with Lester

LORDSIDIOUS01
hi2
Im going with Lester

Bruce ftw. Meh

[BAW]Endrict
Batman wins 8/10

"V"
Bullseye 7/10

Priest
Originally posted by "V"
Bullseye 7/10
this guy knows wink

yugotank
Batman

snoopdogg
Batman.

holacik
Bullseye makes weapons out of his teeth, can throw care air freshners that peneatrated a car. Putting him in an office max and taking away Bruce explosives is signing his death warrent.

Bouboumaster
Bulleyes.

BUSTER1
Bats 7/10

Erik-Lensherr
Batman.

steverules
Bats...he hits harder than DD wink

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by steverules
Bats...he hits harder than DD wink

But he doesn't have the radar sense to save his ass.

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman.

carnage52
batman rapes lester.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carnage52
lester rapes Batman.

Edit

TheGame17
Batman 8/10

Dark-Jaxx
Batman can throw air harder than Bullseye can throw anything. Batman wins.

srankmissingnin
Bullseye takes the majority.

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of Batman knocking Bullseye out colder than a motherf*cker? Iirc he also stated Bats hits harder than DareDevil.....

Marvelknight
Batman 7-8/10.

YFZ 350
Bullseye wins.

Badabing
Batman wins.

Faceman
Agreed, Batman would own this guy. Bullseye's the street level Rhino...

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Faceman

LOL. Bulleyes wins.

carnage52
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Edit lol1 see i point and laugth hah hah you noob

Kazenji
Batman does not have teleporter,

Since when did he start using a teleporter ?

Superherovandal
Well in JLA he had a teleporter in his belt or somesuch.

ScarletSpeed
I have just 2 words.

BAT KICK!

As soon as Bruce opens up a can of BAT FU, Bullseye has lostlaughing out loud

Eel O'Brian

no expression

Premutos
Bullseye's the street level Rhino...

Since when is Bullseye a jobber? confused Anyways, if there is no PIS involved Bullseye wins this.

Erik-Lensherr
I'm not sure if Bullseye gets too much repsect or Batman is just underestimated.

Philosophía
Bump.

Heh.

iceman24567
Batman wins.

Warrior18
Bullseye gets overrated big time here. If DD can own him hard as he has done before, then there is no reason why an equipped Bats won't take the majority 7/10. The 3 wins will be Bullseye dropping Bats from long range. The 7 wins for Bats will be when he closes in on Lester and wrecks him H2H.

Mrblonde
If they start on opposite sides of a building how does Bullseye loose...How can Batman even get close enough to hit Bullseye before Bullseye throws something through his head

fascistcrusader
Giving Bullseye distance and an arena full of sharp projectiles and good distance between him and Batman is pretty much handing the fight to him. Lester takes this.

[EC] Icarus II
Batman goes in an isle, casually tosses a batarang and takes out all the lights. Bullseye is TOAST. Happy Dance

Bentley
Does Bullseye get a gun?

Marvelknight
The Dark Knight.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mrblonde
If they start on opposite sides of a building how does Bullseye loose...How can Batman even get close enough to hit Bullseye before Bullseye throws something through his head

The way other high end street levelers have done. Also Batman's suit will provide him with some decent protection from Lester's projectiles. I'm not saying it will be easy for Bats at all. He will no doubt get injured alot. However he also has the fabled batarangs at his disposal. He is not exactly Bullseye when it comes to throwing but he knows how to use them pretty damn well. If he can close down the distance and engage Lester in H2H, then I feel he will KO him sooner or later.

By the way does Bullseye have a gun?
If he does then I will revise my opinion.

MightyEInherjar
Bullseye has better than a gun, he has an entire retail store full of paperclips and writing utensils. Paper airplane knockout for the win.

In seriousness though, he's got a store full of projectiles; this match favors Bullseye.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Bullseye has better than a gun, he has an entire retail store full of paperclips and writing utensils. Paper airplane knockout for the win.

In seriousness though, he's got a store full of projectiles; this match favors Bullseye.

But what happens when Bats goes stealth mode? Due to KMC rules, Bats will know Lester's basics..he won't be standing there waiting to be made into Swiss cheese with paperclips. Batman is fully capable of taking out the lights, which would be a smart thing to do, and seeing as Bruce is a genius... If you haven't been to an Office Max lately, let me remind you that it's not some big open area where Bullseye can aim at Batman and he won't have anything to take cover behind. The setting is good AND bad for Bullseye.

Stoic
Anyone ever hear the way a fast ball sounds when it hits a baseball glove? Now imagine that same sound when Batman punches Bullseye in the face, after dodging his projectile.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyone ever hear the way a fast ball sounds when it hits a baseball glove? Now imagine that same sound when Batman punches Bullseye in the face, after dodging his projectile.

Dodge my ass, He's not DD he doesn't have super senses and this isn't that crappy Marvel vs Dc crossover..Bullseye turns Bruce into swiss cheese

occultdestroyer
Batman will dodge every projectile attack Bullseye can think of.
If he closes in with smokescreen, it's game over for Bullseye.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by steverules
Bats...he hits harder than DD wink This is true.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batman will dodge every projectile attack Bullseye can think of.
OK

Juntai
lol @ pens and paper getting through Bruce's armor.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
lol @ pens and paper getting through Bruce's armor. A paper airplane thrown by Bullseye can break through glass, so maybe.

snoopdogg
Is Batman's armor more durable than glass?

Mindset
Is Batman's armor more durable than glass? Yea, isn't metal harder than paper?

Philosophía
Interestingly enough, some people thought that Batgirl would have a hard time dodging Bullseye's attacks in the battlezone I had, despite her having been pretty much proven to be faster than Batman and also having the insane body-reading abilities. I'm not even going to the h2h part, where she has also been proven to be pretty much at least Batman level, yet some people thought Bullseye would hold his own.

So if Batman wins this, why would he ? Or have people doubted Batgirl because she is less-popular, while Batman is, well .. Batman ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, isn't metal harder than paper? Relax, you made the comparison.

Mindset
Relax, you made the comparison. And apparently you couldn't understand it. sad

Lol relax? I just asked you a question...

snoopdogg
And apparently you couldn't understand it. sad

Lol relax? I just asked you a question... Well when you said Bullseye can throw a paper plane through glass he might be able to through it through Batman's armor. Which didn't make much sense.

Juntai
http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=e6e_batmark7.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=ccb_batmark8.jpg

Mindset
Well when you said Bullseye can throw a paper plane through glass he might be able to through it through Batman's armor. Which didn't make much sense. The point I was making is if Bullseye can break glass with a paper airplane, then obviously his ability allows him to throw things in a way that can break, or pierce things of a much harder substance.

Juntai

Juntai
The point I was making is if Bullseye can break glass with a paper airplane, then obviously his ability allows him to throw things in a way that can break, or pierce things of a much harder substance. Was it... Bulletproof glass?

Mindset
Was it... Bulletproof glass? No, but I fail to see how that has a bearing on what I said.

Philosophía
Batgirl won however. Just like Batman does.

Yes, but not as easily as I thought people would agree she would. Logically speaking, if you are fast enough to move between the bullets looking at them, like she does (after all of them are fired pretty much simultaneously), then no matter how precise Bullseye's attacks are, she'll still see them moving relativly slow, and dodge them accordingly.

And this is something I saw on CBR, and which I agree with. There is a difference between dodging bullets after they're fired (like Batgirl frequently does) and just dodging bullets (like pretty much every streetleveler does). If you are able to do the first one, you demonstrate insane speed, especially if you do it constantly like Batgirl does. Batman has done it on a few ocasions aswell, being able to react to a sniper bullet after it's fired. This kind of people just shouldn't have a problem against Bullseye, no matter how good he is.

But then again, there are different points of view, so whatever. *shrugs*

Juntai
http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=e6e_batmark7.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=ccb_batmark8.jpg http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2586/detectivecomics701pg05zh6.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Bullseye takes the majority.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Phantom Zone

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

uhuh

cloud102
Batman.

namorsubby
.....daredevil can beat him right?

batman FTW laughing

Original Smurph

iceman24567
Good fight im a Bruce fanboy so he wins.

Enyalus
I think Bullseye gets a small majority. Especially if this is in a retail store.

Silent Guardian
Batgirl won however. Just like Batman does.

Okay first off, Bullseye would take Batgirl. No debate. No question. He pummels her.

Now back to Batman vs. Bullseye. Who knows toss up I guess. I am inclined to go with Batman, cause his feats are superior and ridiculously impossible. However, Bullseye is not shabby either. So I honestly do not know, but I will lean Batman. EDIT: Oops I did not read the situation. Okay maybe I will lean Bullseye. This is so tough.

Juntai
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Okay first off, Bullseye would take Batgirl. No debate. No question. He pummels her. Two solid debaters went at it in a Battlezone between Batgirl and Bullseye, and Batgirl ended up winning the judges over. That's what I was refering to there.

But, Batgirl is far more impressive than you're giving her credit for.

There's very few street levelers who have the feats to match Batman however.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Okay first off, Bullseye would take Batgirl. No debate. No question. He pummels her.

Now back to Batman vs. Bullseye. Who knows toss up I guess. I am inclined to go with Batman, cause his feats are superior and ridiculously impossible. However, Bullseye is not shabby either. So I honestly do not know, but I will lean Batman. EDIT: Oops I did not read the situation. Okay maybe I will lean Bullseye. This is so tough.

No debate that Bullseye would take Cassandra Cain??

There are quite a few on the forum who would be willing, and readily capable of, proving that statement wrong

Philosophía
Originally posted by Original Smurph
And yet, they consistently do.

Do they now ? Elektra has dodged them. Daredevil consistently does. What other supposed bullet-timers other than those has Bullseye encountered ? Even if you consider Captain America one, their encounter still had special stipulations. Crossobones has defended himself from attacks from Bullseye, as have others. This is all besides the point anyway, unless you preffer to ignore logic and common sense, which dictate that even if he does put problems to a bullet-timer with his projectiles, his adversary is written down, and thus it's PIS.

Phantom Zone
Crossbones had to use a table that happened to be there.

Elektra has lost to Bullseye. Notice the card hitting her in the neck, she might have been stunned in this cirumstance but its not beyond Bullseyes ability to do that.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3609/fight167op.gif

Also on another ocassion DD saved her life from Bullseye because she couldnt detect the projectile fast enough.

Spiderman also needed to use a his shield as webbing to evade some of Bullseyes projectiles something which Batgirl doesnt have.

DD doesnt always manage to dodge his projectiles.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6915/fight109ea.gif

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1392/fight280yx.gif

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8519/strength77rw.gif

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvsbullseye34qg.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4580/strength80lv.gif

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvsbullseye46kz.jpg
Its not PIS, according to your logic everytime Bullseye punches a bullet timer thats PIS as well.

Philosophía
I guess the fact that I've ignored your other post wasn't enough of a hint that I won't adress any of your posts on this board from now on. Well then, I'm just going to state it. I won't. No matter what the topic is. By now, it's obvious you're too much of an idiot for anybody to bother to discuss anything with you. And I encourage everybody to do the same.

smile

Phantom Zone
It doesnt really matter. Everybody can see my post and judge for themselves. I responded to your post because I felt like it and even if you dont read it everybody else can.

Oh and heres another example of DD getting hit by Bullseye a continuation of another one of my examples of Bullseyes accuracy.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3730/daredevil141138oz.jpg

I-Drop
Bats is killed by an unsharpend pencil going through his lips, teeth, spine and coming out the back of his neck but not the back of the costume. This is BULLSEYE in an office max. He has thrown lunchtrays through human skulls. Batman closes the distance? Awesome. Now he's got even less time to dodge. no expression. When they come to pick up his body, even hardened coroners can't help but say "Ewwww" sick

batdude123
Batman stomps.

Allankles
Bullseye 7/10

A guy with the resourcefulness and looney sharp shooting of Bullseye is anathema to Bats imo.

grimify
Bruce stomps.

SamZED
Didn't Batman ko him with a punch in a crossover?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Warrior18
Bullseye gets overrated big time here. If DD can own him hard as he has done before, then there is no reason why an equipped Bats won't take the majority 7/10. The 3 wins will be Bullseye dropping Bats from long range. The 7 wins for Bats will be when he closes in on Lester and wrecks him H2H.

I chronically underrated Bullseye here. sad

Warrior18
Originally posted by SamZED
Didn't Batman ko him with a punch in a crossover?

Yep. Very poor writing.

D_Dude1210
Good fight, but I'm betting on Bullseye. 6-7/10.

namorsubby
batman

Mshinu
Bats is in for a lot of pain as Lester takes a majority. The setting is practically a shooting range/ arms depot for Bullseye.

Daredevil1
Batman wins.

Wild Shadow
Bullseye should be able to hit bats in the eye with a pencil when he gets close and tries to tackle BE..

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Bullseye should be able to hit bats in the eye with a pencil when he gets close and tries to tackle BE.. .................close enough to bat-kick him into oblivion

chomperx9
batman has dodged bullseyes throws before there for bats wins

iceman24567
Batman

Tha C-Master
Bullseye has the advantages, but Batman can secure a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.