Why is it...??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
KMC is supposed to be a friendly community. But everywhere, i see people calling each other fanboys and diss each other... why? because they are not good at discussing fights between characters from COMICBOOKS!? friggin drawings... seriously, everyone, pull yourself together, man. I am new, my opinion doesnt matter, but this forum need improvement... Not on the forum itself, but the members. I continually sees Flame On make juggernaut66666 look like a fool, sees xmeat getting hated and there is even a handpicked little group of socalled fanboys to hate... Is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to hate and irritate each other over something as comic books? confused

-Jonas, the Fighter

MightyEInherjar
Stop making Danes look bad Judge.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Stop making Danes look bad Judge.

Indeed.

Priest
First off this is the vs forums, a better place to discuss this is the comic book forum.
Secondly, u know alot about the forums and members for a person that has registered today, and only have 35 posts imo.

The Boxer
I am not this judge, and i am a dane. To be so direct and to confuse me with him so fast, shouldnt i say you were making the americans look bad? oh wait, i cant, because i am actually a SMART person, and wont take you for anyone before i know you enough to it. Instead, stay on-topic, dude

The Boxer
I dont know much about members. But look at the OffMonkey thread and the thread about members you dont wanna meet at night... And the MM vs Hulk thread. Because of information from 3 threads, i suddenly knows suspectly much? jesus...

Utrigita
Originally posted by The Boxer
KMC is supposed to be a friendly community. But everywhere, i see people calling each other fanboys and diss each other... why? because they are not good at discussing fights between characters from COMICBOOKS!? friggin drawings... seriously, everyone, pull yourself together, man. I am new, my opinion doesnt matter, but this forum need improvement... Not on the forum itself, but the members. I continually sees Flame On make juggernaut66666 look like a fool, sees xmeat getting hated and there is even a handpicked little group of socalled fanboys to hate... Is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to hate and irritate each other over something as comic books? confused

-Jonas, the Fighter

The man got a little point actually

Priest
, stay on-topic, dude
What are we discussing? confused ...becuase it seems to me this not a comic book fight

Utrigita

MightyEInherjar
Then if you aren't Judge, why would you reply to me? Why would you even think that I was talking to you?

F*** you Svend.

The Boxer
WTF! Utrigita, er du dansker?

The Boxer
Mighty, because i have been accused of being Judge two times today already. Now, go get a life or something better to do

Priest
I dont know much about members. But look at the OffMonkey thread and the thread about members you dont wanna meet at night... And the MM vs Hulk thread. Because of information from 3 threads, i suddenly knows suspectly much? jesus...
there are certain members on this forum that are attention crazy, (e.g. Flame On, xmeat ect..) u give them attention and they spam more, the more the spam, the more attention they get from other members...

Utrigita
because it is custom on this forum to reply to the posts confused

The Boxer
Originally posted by Priest
What are we discussing? confused ...becuase it seems to me this not a comic book fight

This was maybe the wrong place to post it. But dont you agree that all this hate for something so simple as comic books are uncalled for?

Utrigita

The Boxer
there are certain members on this forum that are attention crazy, (e.g. Flame On, xmeat ect..) u give them attention and they spam more, the more the spam, the more attention they get from other members...

Sorry, man, didnt knew.

Priest
This was maybe the wrong place to post it. But dont you agree that all this hate for something so simple as comic books are uncalled for?
i do agree, there are some imature people get off on the attention erm

Utrigita

The Boxer

The Boxer
i do agree, there are some imature people get off on the attention :

thats just weird... why arent they just ignored? there is a simple little button to do that with

Priest
thats just weird... why arent they just ignored? there is a simple little button to do that with
pride sake? ...or because they subconsciously don't mind the spam..

MightyEInherjar

Oh I don't know, maybe you could take it to the other 40 forums on KMC instead of spam this one? This is exactly what you always do. You don't need to act like we don't know it's you, and that you're someone else man.

Seriously, if you came on with one of your socks, DIDN'T make ****ing threads like this, and actually debated, no one would even care. Then when someone asks if you're the Judge, you can admit to it, and probably earn yourself a few more weeks by not being a lying little pigglet.

GTFO

bats2jm

-Jonas, the Fighter

agreed thumb up

darthgoober

-Jonas, the Fighter
Oh God Judge, can't you just shut up for once....

juggernaut66666
KMC could be a "better" place if annoying spammers like xmeat,Flame On (and his remaining bear socks) would get banned cause they are the ones who keep flaming the members.

The Boxer
those who says i am judge and should shut up... SHUT THE **** UP, you got NO evidence, NO reason, and not knowledge enough to claim i am him. i barely know who he is

but he is a good example at what i means in this thread... because he is abd at debating comics, is he then hated? for being a fanboy?

The Pict
Why make a thread about this? You're spamming this part of the forum by putting it here, and bringing arguments to the attention of mods, which could lead to warnings or bans. I don't think that the bashing that goes on in here (I mean the comics section) is a big deal.
Lets take Xmeat for example, if he didn't want to be called stupid he wouldn't say things like "huc wins but who wins?"

Utrigita

The Boxer
still, pict, look at this... i makes ONE thread. ONE above the usual. because i am a guy who wanna help the people around me. and i am called judge and hated and called a spammer and asked to shut the hell up... that is proof enough. what i wrote is true. too much hate, too little reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.