Please help me with the name of these 2 movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Donna Mack
I am trying to remeber the name of these two snake movies
The first one is about a couple traveling thru the desert, and stop at a hotel and the guy gets bitten by a snake, a traveling salesman gives him an antedote and his arm starts to turn into a snake. Eventually he turns into a snake at the end.

The next one was an older movie about a professor who was doing experiments with venom, and holds a guy captive and injects him with
the venom and he turns into a snake eek!

Mider999
in the second one is the guy who's being held also the guys assistent, also he's turned into a king cobra, the doc has a daughter with glasses, and also in the end the snake is fighting a mongoose?

soin2cal
know of any of the actors?
that would very much help!

soin2cal
Umm that way you could type in the actors on amazon and see which movie mathces up.

Röland
Originally posted by Donna Mack
I am trying to remeber the name of these two snake movies
The first one is about a couple traveling thru the desert, and stop at a hotel and the guy gets bitten by a snake, a traveling salesman gives him an antedote and his arm starts to turn into a snake. Eventually he turns into a snake at the end.

The next one was an older movie about a professor who was doing experiments with venom, and holds a guy captive and injects him with
the venom and he turns into a snake eek!

Not sure of the first movie.

But I'm pretty sure the second movie is Sssssss

Comicbook_kid

Donna Mack
Thank you, you guys are great!!!!

vintageSW77
isnt the second one an Oliver Reed flick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.