Now People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
Some debates have been getting a little bit hot in some areas with some members,just a reminder,lets try to debate in an orderly and polite fashion using facts instead of Insults,Racist Slurs,ETC

Shakyamunison
I agree...

We should all join hands in a big circle and sing Kumbaya. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I agree...

We should all join hands in a big circle and sing Kumbaya. laughing out loud

Cause thats not explicity religious . . .

chithappens
Yeah, I'm a newbie here. I'm assuming it's not always not like this

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
Yeah, I'm a newbie here. I'm assuming it's not always not like this

It varies. But things are always pretty bad.

TRH
Yeah, I'm a newbie here. I'm assuming it's not always not like this another reason for you to calm down

chithappens
Originally posted by TRH
another reason for you to calm down

You gonna let me speak?

TRH
You gonna let me speak? speak

Alliance
Originally posted by TRH
another reason for you to calm down

thumb up

chithappens
seniority does not excuse ******* comments

TRH
seniority does not excuse ******* comments get out of here

Alliance
seniority does not excuse ******* comments

nor does being a n00b

Nellinator
To be fair chithappens has been given a hard time and not given a fair chance. I think we should all back off a little and let him get acquainted with the way of things before we start nailing him.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
To be fair chithappens has been given a hard time and not given a fair chance. I think we should all back off a little and let him get acquainted with the way of things before we start nailing him.

I have no negative feelings towards him

Alliance
has he called you an ass yet? It only took one post for me.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Alliance
has he called you an ass yet? It only took one post for me.

No....but you on the other hand have called me a bigot, an anti-muslim.....you also have been taking this beef with me to other threads where they do not belong....

Nellinator
Originally posted by Alliance
has he called you an ass yet? It only took one post for me. Nope, but were you being a bit of an ass? If you were you shouldn't complain stick out tongue Anyways fresh slate time I think because he simply chose a poor time to enter the forum.

Alliance
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
No....but you on the other hand have called me a bigot, an anti-muslim.....you also have been taking this beef with me to other threads where they do not belong....

I have called you nothing you deserve and I atacck or support each of your positions in a given thread regardless of other ones. I am not a whiny two year old.

You're the one who can't drop it and who is taking it everywhere. DO not pin this on me because I have done no such thing.

WrathfulDwarf
Thread not needed.

You flame, you get warned, and if you continue to flame and pick fights...

....you get Banned.

Keep that in mind. So be more social and less hostile...All of you guys.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.