Kar Vastor VS RotJ Chewbacca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
Alright, setting is, Mos Eisely Cantina, in a space between the Bar and the section where the tables are.

This is a no-holds-barred brawl.

First one to kill the other wins.

And...who does win?

jollyjim311
Vastor.

Battlemaster
Against the might of the greatest Wookie warrior in modern times?

jollyjim311
Definitely.

((The_Anomaly))
I LOL'd at this thread..laughing

darthsith19
The hell... Kar rapes him.

Riverollv
Vastor pwns the hell out of him. There has been debates about Kar Vastor v.s. Mace Windu or Kar v.s. Yoda. You cannot compar him with Chewie when people debate about him v.s. Yoda or Mace.

vader11
Kar Vastor pwns him...

Black Dalek
Chewbacca wins. He uses his own defense.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Battlemaster
Against the might of the greatest Wookie warrior in modern times?
Kar had cured people from something like the ebola virus. What has this... wookie ever done that was special?

zephiel7
Originally posted by darthsith19
The hell... Kar rapes him.

Oh man, darthsith, I get your point but this is giving me bad images...

Battlemaster
LOl...

Battlemaster
Check my Slayer one too.

If you know anything about YV that is.

Battlemaster
Y'know, I kinda thought Wookie's were supposed to be feared.

Like tearing the arms off a droid when they lose and such...

And Chewbacca in RotJ is in his top physical prime.

jollyjim311
If Kar let him, then Chewie could probably tear his arms right off.

But that's like saying if Mace let him, Zett Jukassa could kill him with a swing from his lightsaber.

Kar has way too much speed and skill.

A better match for Chewie would be Dessel (Bane before his Sith days) or Sylvar maybe.

Battlemaster
Good point.

darthsith19
Honestly, Chewie could punch Kar on the nose as hard as he could and at the most Kar'd feel a little bit of pain.

And Dessel would beat Chewie, too, Chewie's a big dude but not like Bane. Chewy is a little bit taller but Dessel is the strongest man in the cortosis mines, and some of those guys have been working there for over 30 years. He had been working there since the age of 13 and had bene forced to fight to defend himself ever since then. And even as Dessel he sometimes got Force Premonitions. He also beat Gerd after working a double shift of holding a 70 pound vibrating jack up. I don't know if you ever lift weights or anything but do you realise how tired you'd be after all that? I doubt me or you would even be able to hold it up that long period (I'm assuming that you're not like 6'0, 220, all muscle, or anything). He also, shortly after that, defeated 3 Republic Soldiers in unarmed combat at the same time (at the end one of the soldiers pulled a knife on Bane, but Bane got a hold of it and killed that officer).

I dunno, I'd say bane takes Chewie with some trouble. But he'd definitely win, imo. Sorry if I got off topic, here.

jollyjim311
Chewie towers a foot above him.

Also, while Des was freakin' Diesel, his health wasn't too hot (he'd probably tire out, because the miners always got sick,, and his hair had fallen out and stuff, right?)

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Chewie towers a foot above him.

Also, while Des was freakin' Diesel, his health wasn't too hot (he'd probably tire out, because the miners always got sick,, and his hair had fallen out and stuff, right?)
Dessel's hair fell out, yes, the chemicals in the air make evrybody lose their hair, but it doesn't necessarily make them sick, a lot of them do but Bane wasn't sick, he was in good health.

And Bane's 6'7 and a half. Chewbacca's 7'5 and a half so I guess he is almost a foot taller, but height doesn't matter so much as strength and fighting skills do.

jollyjim311
Chewie's a wookiee, I'd give him strength. And Chewie is hundreds of years old, and has been around the block. I wouldn't underestimate his skills.

Darth_Glentract
Although Vastor would take Chewie, Dessel can't take him. Chewie was a match for a Noghri. I'd say that puts him well above the limits of a human.

allfg
Dessel's only 6'4. Realistically, Chewie would murder him. No human is a match for a wookie in unarmed combat, and Dessel's uncontrolled precognition doesn't change that.

Battlemaster
No human?

Does this count for Vastor as well then?

jollyjim311
Chewie has "A reputation as a brawler," too (It says so on an action figure package from '95, so, it's basically infallible).

Riverollv
Originally posted by Battlemaster
No human?

Does this count for Vastor as well then?

I think he meant in un-armed combat and without the Force

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Although Vastor would take Chewie, Dessel can't take him. Chewie was a match for a Noghri. I'd say that puts him well above the limits of a human.

Are you talking Dessel before he became a Sith Lord or when he did become Sith? I'm a little confused.

jollyjim311
Pre-Sith.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Are you talking Dessel before he became a Sith Lord or when he did become Sith? I'm a little confused.

Before he became a Sith, definately.

Riverollv
Yeahm, its pretty stupid to say (in unarmed combat) that a human could take on a Wookie

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
Yeahm, its pretty stupid to say (in unarmed combat) that a human could take on a Wookie Unless the Wookie is an unusual one...laughing

Riverollv
Or the human...

vader11
Originally posted by Riverollv
Or the human... Superman?laughing

Riverollv
Hmm... not quite, haha

darthsith19
Originally posted by vader11
Superman?laughing

flex

vader11
I think Superman could beat anyone in SW(SW fans plz don't beat me)...

Master Bane
Well he could...

vader11
Originally posted by Master Bane
Well he could... smile

darthsith19
Of course he could, what the hell is anybody from Star wars supposed to do, pull Kryptonite out of their ass?

vader11
Well he could... Include Plo Koonlaughing

Master Bane
Well the force, and even SW technology could probably technically physically harm Superman, given in the DC setting, he's vulnerable to anything Kryptonian (metal, kryptonite, other Kryptonians etc.), magic, and anything alien to him.

vader11
I doubt the force can harm superman...btw, he is only vulnerable to very very few things, I don't think there is a single person in SW can beat him.

Master Bane
Oh definitely not, but it would be interesting to see whether a lightsaber could harm him or not.

vader11
Oh definitely not, but it would be interesting to see whether a lightsaber could harm him or not. I don't think the lightsaber can harm him either...see here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445876_1-is-superman-really-invulnerable

jollyjim311
The only chances against Superman would be DE Sidious, with Force Storm, or NJO Luke with Emerald lightning, assuming they had a second to prepare so that Superman wouldn't just fly through them.

vader11
I doubt they could. Superman is super fast. Also, I doubt if force storm could harm him.

Darth_Glentract
Actually mental domination over Superman would be their best bet.

jollyjim311
Superman has shown to be extremely resistant to mental attacks.

vader11
So no single person in SW can beat him.

zephiel7
Superman in pre crisis can move faster than the speed of light.

Sidious: "Unlimited Po- Oh god, make the pain stop!"

The only guy in SW who can beat Supes is K00N.

vader11
Go back to Koon's threadlaughing

zephiel7
Go back to Koon's threadlaughing

It's my duty to spread the gospel of K00N. Believe in him and avoid wrath. Deny him, and accept eternal damnation.

vader11
Why don't you spread on that threadlaughing

zephiel7
Why don't you spread on that threadlaughing

Because they are believers...Spreading the Truth to them would make no sense....

vader11
Hope you success~

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Superman has shown to be extremely resistant to mental attacks.

Untrue. Darkseid controlled 3 BILLION (3,000,000,000) people equal to strength to Superman at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.