The Hulk v.s This line up of x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Savage Hulk

v.s

Cyclops
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Storm
Psylocke
Gambit
Beast
Colossus
Jubilee( stick out tongue )
and
Hellion

How's this one go down. X-men are merely looking to calm him down or do anything it takes to subdue him from hurting innocence while the Hulk is looking to kill each one

Bouboumaster
The Hulk win. Colossus and Wolverine could make suprises.

batdude123
It'd be close...

Symmetric Chaos
If they're not going for the kill . . . Hulk has a shot for at least 3/10.

Redatom65
Huc wins shifty

Joey Stacks
Hulk would win every time. It's close but they can't stop him. Psylocke and Hellion could keep him pinned down, but he'd eventually muscle his way out. Cyclops could take off the shades, but he'd be back. It's the Hulk is looking to kill each one while X-Men are looking only to subdue him that's the back breaker.

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
Huc wins shifty

I thought they weren't going for the kill?

Redatom65
they aren't, never said anything about the hulk not going for the kil

batdude123
they aren't, never said anything about the hulk not going for the kil

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was responding to your previous statement before you edited it.

Symmetric Chaos
they aren't

Then this would basicly be like a fight in the comics. He'd wreck them several time out of 10 and stalemate a few more.

Redatom65
i edited it, realizing I had nothing truly better to say

Redatom65
meh, give em blood lust

Joey Stacks
They'd still lose. It'd just take Hulk a bit longer.

Brian Oswald
Well considering a KO is a win....Cyke rips his visor off and Storm simultaneously gives him everything she's got while Hellion and Psylocke are pinning him down/ripping him to shreds. Jubilee and Gambit unload and the others stand and watch. That'd get them a few wins

Joey Stacks
A thunderclap messes all of that up though. And I don't think sheer pain has ever made Hulk pass out, to my knowledge it's usually extreme or repeated or unknown blunt drama (and gamma bombs early in his career).

Brian Oswald
Well Cykes blast are blunt force and Storm has some special tricks up her sleve. Has he ever been deep frozen and shattered before?

guy222
Savage Hulk

v.s

Cyclops
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Storm
Psylocke
Gambit
Beast
Colossus
Jubilee( stick out tongue )
and
Hellion

How's this one go down. X-men are merely looking to calm him down or do anything it takes to subdue him from hurting innocence while the Hulk is looking to kill each one

Hulk

playa1258
Hulk Smash!!!!!!

xmeat
huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash.

Accel
Hulk can basically take every thing this team has and plow right through it. The only ones that could possibly pose a threat would be Storm if she creates a hurricane (and even then Hulk could just thunderclap her out of the fight) and Hellion with his TK abilities. I doubt Hellion would be able to hold a HUlk for a very long at all.

Accel
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Well Cykes blast are blunt force and Storm has some special tricks up her sleve. Has he ever been deep frozen and shattered before?
He has been frozen on at least two occasions, once by the Leader and another time by Iceman. He simply broke out both times. Storm won't due any thing with freezing abilities.

And he's already walked right through Cyke's eye beams before.

Metalmanx
X-Men win.

snoopdogg
Well I'm sure a fight similar to this will go down in June when Word War Hulk/X-Men mini starts.

xmeat
Originally posted by xmeat
huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash.

Badabing
Originally posted by xmeat
huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash huc smash. cool

MightyEInherjar
Hulk every time.

Can't really work as a team when every punch the other guy throws is killing one your teammates.

capt it up
x-men

colossus and wolverine take it to hulk while the other device a plan to take the hulk out.

Scot and storm blast from a far

pylocke and nightcrawler will be the ones to put the hulk down.

manorastroman
i'd imagine nightcrawler porting a charged card into hulk's head would do some damage.

capt it up
night crawler porting does not work like that im afraid.

bigbran
Psylocke can basically put him down with one hit (I'm serious... or has no one seen what she did to her brother, Jamie?) however, if she goes down, then I imagine everybody getting the shit kicked out of them...
Could go either way.

Without her though, I'd say Hulk could win 10/10.

capt it up
what would a fast ball special do to hulk........

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
what would a fast ball special do to hulk........ I don't really see how it's needed to be honest... Wolverine can already cut through his skin... and Hulk won't be far away...

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
I don't really see how it's needed to be honest... Wolverine can already cut through his skin... and Hulk won't be far away...

remeber what it did to wendigo............

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
remeber what it did to wendigo............ Am I supposed to answer this?

No, I don't remember...

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Am I supposed to answer this?

No, I don't remember...

he made a big whole in wendigo.......and took wendigo heart........im pritty sure that put hulk down for a KO.

Accel
What can Psylocke do? All I can remember about her is her telepathic powers, her sword, and her telekinetic link. I'm stumped on the rest.

As for the fastball special, I'd put Hulk's durability above Wendigo's. As a matter of fact, Hulk's shown a uncanny ability to swat projectiles like missiles and such away from him without any problems. If Wolverine came flying towards him, he'd just swat him away.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
What can Psylocke do? All I can remember about her is her telepathic powers, her sword, and her telekinetic link. I'm stumped on the rest.
She shoved her sword into Jamie Braddock's brain, and KOed him... fried his brain... and this is someone who warps the White Hot Room...
I'm thinking she could do something along those lines to Hulk.

Other than that, I'm thinking the X-Men are f*cked.

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel

As for the fastball special, I'd put Hulk's durability above Wendigo's. As a matter of fact, Hulk's shown a uncanny ability to swat projectiles like missiles and such away from him without any problems. If Wolverine came flying towards him, he'd just swat him away.

missles are not the same as 5,3 guy comming at you from 5 feet away lol

playa1258
hulk would kill most of theses bitches in one hit. Than its one on one with the Russkie who gets his commie ass curbstomped.

capt it up
Originally posted by playa1258
hulk would kill most of theses bitches in one hit. Than its one on one with the Russkie who gets his commie ass curbstomped.

says the man that knows nothing about the x-men

janus77
no way would any of them or all of them put together get a single win over a Hulk out for the kill.

Wolverine and his God couldn't trouble Hulk, he's got insane regeneration and healing speeds and more importantly, he'd just catch Wolverine and twist him into a weapon with which to bash the others (probably just use him as a projectile to swat Storm out of the sky).

He'd pound the ground and make an earthquake to take out the ground based assault, while the airborne attack goes on, then he'd thunderclap and leap and pluck out the soon to be dead mutants from the sky. end.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Psylocke can basically put him down with one hit (I'm serious... or has no one seen what she did to her brother, Jamie?) however, if she goes down, then I imagine everybody getting the shit kicked out of them...
Could go either way.

Without her though, I'd say Hulk could win 10/10.

Bran, I hope you're not one of those guys who believe that Hulk vs anyone with flashy powers and Hulk immediately loses.
I believe you are talking about her psionic blades. I don't that's 100% effective, IIRC, she was able to do nothing to Sabretooth with it. Though it was later explained that the damage to his frontal lobe due a battle with Wolverine gave him telepathic immunity or something like that.
That being said, even Grey Hulk has resisted such kind of attacks
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/GreyHulkMental01338.jpg
That, coupled with Hulk having twice resisted cosmic level telepathy, makes me believe that Psylocke would be able to do nothing to him

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
he made a big whole in wendigo.......and took wendigo heart........im pritty sure that put hulk down for a KO.

Wolverine has said himself that Wendigo is easier to cut up than Hulk

DarkSaint85
Lol. The team dies.

Magnon
Storm with the guidance from any psychic, in this case Psylocke, can one-shot kill Hulk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41801/932707-sch62tp.jpg

The Sorrow
Or Hulk shrugs off Storms lightning like he would without PIS.

carver9
And Hulk mind was compromise during that scene by Onslaught. Not a valid showing.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. The team dies. this

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Magnon
Storm with the guidance from any psychic, in this case Psylocke, can one-shot kill Hulk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41801/932707-sch62tp.jpg

Atleast show a good scan. This one is of Grey Hulk, and he was very alive by the way.
And also, that's Cable. Are you suggesting that Psylocke's as powerful as him? And also, can you prove that she can repeat the same feat with a lesser telepath? After all, Hulk was no selling her lightning attacks in the same fight. I can post the scan if you wish

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Or Hulk shrugs off Storms lightning like he would without PIS. [/QUOTE

Funnily enough, something the storm fanboys forget a lot, she did use lightning on him, and Cable said that she was not holding back at all (I believe an high level telepath such Cable should be able to tell that if someone's holding back or not) and Hulk did not have a scratch on him

HulkIsHulk
And the other hugely wanked up Clor/Raganarok incident it did nothing to him either, I have the scans for that too.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Bran, I hope you're not one of those guys who believe that Hulk vs anyone with flashy powers and Hulk immediately loses.
I believe you are talking about her psionic blades. I don't that's 100% effective, IIRC, she was able to do nothing to Sabretooth with it. Though it was later explained that the damage to his frontal lobe due a battle with Wolverine gave him telepathic immunity or something like that.
That being said, even Grey Hulk has resisted such kind of attacks
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/GreyHulkMental01338.jpg
That, coupled with Hulk having twice resisted cosmic level telepathy, makes me believe that Psylocke would be able to do nothing to him Lick my balls.

Also, Psylocke evaporates Hulk

leonidas
Lick my balls.k

as ever the master of subtlety...

HandOfFate
X-Men win easily because they don't have to fight the Hulk. The Hulk only weighs 1200lbs and he has no way of stopping Storm, Hellion or Psylocke from shooting his ass into the atmosphere for a couple of hours

Without flight, he will eventually clam down. END OF FIGHT

People with Movement abilities>>>then the Hulk.

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Atleast show a good scan. This one is of Grey Hulk, and he was very alive by the way.
And also, that's Cable. Are you suggesting that Psylocke's as powerful as him? And also, can you prove that she can repeat the same feat with a lesser telepath? After all, Hulk was no selling her lightning attacks in the same fight. I can post the scan if you wish

At the time of that fight, Cable wasn't that powerful. At that time and maybe now Psylocke is a more powerful Telepath.

HulkIsHulk
Lick my balls.

Also, Psylocke evaporates Hulk [/QUOTE

Wow, never thought you were into those. And now I know what to tell others about to. Psylocke die against Hulk

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by leonidas
as ever the master of subtlety...

HAHAHAHa. I could care less what he tells me. That was simply a confirmation for me about what I thought his attitude towards Hulk was

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by HandOfFate
X-Men win easily because they don't have to fight the Hulk. The Hulk only weighs 1200lbs and he has no way of stopping Storm, Hellion or Psylocke from shooting his ass into the atmosphere for a couple of hours

At the time of that fight, Cable wasn't that powerful. At that time and maybe now Psylocke is a more powerful Telepath.

I am seeing him knocking their ass into outer space first. Oh, and he has stopped from winds from blowing him away. Ask Crystal of the Inhumans. People with Movement abilities...dies against Hulk

Cable-You mean he got an upgrade afterwards or that he was weakened during the fight?

carver9
Lick my balls.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by HandOfFate

Storm already tried to bfr Hulk to no avail. Lifting him off the ground is a challenge my friend.

Hulk has stomped people with movement speed on numerous of occasions. Do you believe they can shoot HP Doomsday off into space as well?

Lol...cable was almost at his most powerful there. Second to his God like Form.

Werewolf582
Jubilee solos.

complexbrother
Madder Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets !! HULK SMASH !!!
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120725012119/p__/protagonist/images/9/9c/Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

HulkIsHulk
People seem to forget Vector of the Ufoes is one of Hulk's rogue gallery and what his powers are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.