Joker vs. DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Despero has returned, and he decides to take over Joker as his new host, similar to what he did with Lex Luthor. But, he finds out that some things are better left unknown.......nosweat The insanity of the joker's mind overwhealms and destroys him. Leaving Joker....in full control of his new enhanced body, with Despero's full power. God help us...... scared

Joker has a year's prep. All the magic users (and Flash) are elsewhere. Joker only has to take over Earth, no cosmics. Can he do it?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
All the magic users (and Flash) are elsewhere.

Damn.

He would win then, unless Flash uses the SpeedForce to circumvent your puny mortal rules.

Endless Mike
What about Zoom?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What about Zoom?

1 year prep.

TricksterPriest
Can Zoom be mindraped? Keep in mind, that in addition to Despero's power, Joker's insanity is lethal. Even Deimos the greek god of terror, Spectre and others were scared of going into his head. Deimos was driven mad, Spectre got forced out and Joker became his host. So him with TP alone would be scary, but TP on Despero's level...........

SpunkySmurph
Joker pwns the earth.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Despero has returned, and he decides to take over Joker as his new host, similar to what he did with Lex Luthor. But, he finds out that some things are better left unknown.......nosweat The insanity of the joker's mind overwhealms and destroys him. Leaving Joker....in full control of his new enhanced body, with Despero's full power. God help us...... scared

Joker has a year's prep. All the magic users (and Flash) are elsewhere. Joker only has to take over Earth, no cosmics. Can he do it?

DC loses smile

TricksterPriest
I think I overpowered the Joker........ nosweat

TricksterPriest
bumped because I am a freaking genius. big grin

Priest
Jakeem ftw

Martian_mind
Well,would Joker tolerate this?

it would give him a massive advantage over the bat and i'd see him using the first half of the year to mindrape bruce,then spending the rest trying to relinquish it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well,would Joker tolerate this?

it would give him a massive advantage over the bat and i'd see him using the first half of the year to mindrape bruce,then spending the rest trying to relinquish it.

And then he'd go insaner and accidently mindrape the entire planet.

Entity
Ion owns his ass!

TricksterPriest
bumped. 313

Validus
Superman one shots him with heat vision like last time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Superman one shots him with heat vision like last time.

The only time I recall Supes using HV on Joker was in the cartoon stick out tongue

Unless you're referring to the Despero incident . . . which would make more sense.

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Unless you're referring to the Despero incident . . . which would make more sense.

Symmetric Chaos
Curse you noneshakefist

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Poor poor DC Earth.

don't shiv
Brainiac Obsidian And Degaton teh tha Rescue devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.