Evil Ryu VS Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Nothing
Who will win?

TricksterPriest
Evil Ryu sends her to hell. evil face

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Evil Ryu sends her to hell. evil face

I second that, but which Evil Ryu is being used here? Alpha Evil Ryu or CvSNK Evil Ryu?

King Nothing
Originally posted by Major Snafu
I second that, but which Evil Ryu is being used here? Alpha Evil Ryu or CvSNK Evil Ryu? Every version wrapped into one, including the movie versions.

Remulous
Heh heh heh...Evil Ryu. One well placed Gou Hadouken can do what Ayane did to the Towers. Or he could just do the Shungokusatsu, that should do the trick.

...ZETSU!

Superboy Prime
Don't know if the Gou Hadouken would actually equal what Ayane did, but Evil Ryu still wins this.

Remulous
Well did you see the movie? If he had focused on the foundations of the building he could've taken it down. Not to mention that unlike Ayane's Ninpo spell, Evil Ryu's Gou Hadouken fires instantly with no delay. By the time she does her Ninpo move, Ryu could've fired at least 3 Gou Hadoukens

Superboy Prime

What's your problem?

I never said Ayane would beat E. Ryu with her Nimpo. All I said I doubted the Gou Hadouken would equal what Ayane did to the tri-tower. I don't care, nor mentioned, the time it takes for the attacks to come out. Besides E. Ryu does take a while to shoot his Gou Hadoukens in the alpha anime, so it's still rather unlikely he will be able to shoot 3 of them before she casts 1 Nimpo. The chunk of the building E. Ryu smashed in the Alpha anime wasn't really that big, nor is the building as huge as the tri-tower, so yeah I still doubt a Gou Hadoken would be able to do what Ayane's Nimpo did. Don't take it personal though, E. Ryu still owns her.

Emperor Ashtar
It took two Gou Hadoukens to destroy half of a broken down skyscrapper.

King Nothing
Yeah Rem, they do have a point, now maybe if it was a well placed Messatsu Gou Hadou by a SFA 3 E.Ryu.

Remulous
Originally posted by King Nothing
Yeah Rem, they do have a point, now maybe if it was a well placed Messatsu Gou Hadou by a SFA 3 E.Ryu. Nah dude, that would be over kill.

See, it's like this...

I didn't mean just Evil Ryu from the movie, I only used it as an example of sorts. I really meant Evil Ryu in general.
1, Evil Ryu's Gou Hadoukens weren't even at full power.
2, Ayane focused on the foundations of the tower, Evil Ryu didn't focus anything, he just threw the damn chi blast and was still able to destroy a large chunk of the building.
3, during that time Evil Ryu was no were near fully consumed by the Dark Hadou or even tapped into it as deep as he does in the actual game.
4, when tapped into the power as much as he does in the game he is at least as strong as regular SFA2 Gouki who was able to sink an island with a punch, so just imagine him using a focused Gou or Gou Shakenetsu Hadouken placed in the very foundations of that tower. That's a little bit over the force necessary to sink an island. Now, I know Ayane's Ninpo can't sink Gokuentou.

And before you say that the Ryu in the movies aren't canon, that is how the characters would fight outside the game and you said ALL versions of Evil Ryu

Superboy Prime
Rampant speculation doesn't make the cut.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
speculation I'm tired of that word. How is it speculation when it makes perfect fricken since?

King Nothing
Originally posted by Remulous
I'm tired of that word. How is it speculation when it makes perfect fricken since? Sorry, but that's exactly what it is...speculation.

Don't get me wrong it does make sense, sort of. And you do bring decent points. But...even though so many clues lead to a desired explanation without absolute proof we will never know.

I can't very well say that E.Ryu is not as strong as Alpha 2 Akuma but you can't say he is. Until absolute proof is given from Capcom, no one can say.

Remulous
Originally posted by King Nothing
Sorry, but that's exactly what it is...speculation.

Don't get me wrong it does make sense, sort of. And you do bring decent points. But...even though so many clues lead to a desired explanation without absolute proof we will never know.

I can't very well say that E.Ryu is not as strong as Alpha 2 Akuma but you can't say he is. Until absolute proof is given from Capcom, no one can say. So then were would Evil Ryu stand against normal Alpha Gouki, huh?!

King Nothing
Your asking the wrong person...I don't know, but they could be close.

Rather he's close to Akuma or not, he would still crush Ayane and scatter her dust into the wind, which is what really matters in this thread. The fact that E.Ryu could destroy the Tri-Tower is irrelavent because even though he can't (or at least he can't with a Gou Hadouken) he will still win. Even if she can get that attack out, I'm still sort of thinking E.Ryu will manage to come out on top.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Remulous
So then were would Evil Ryu stand against normal Alpha Gouki, huh?!

Alpha E.Ryu is still slightly less powerful than Alpha Gouki,Gouki's power was slightly better on all fronts in the games.

That gap closed a lotin Alpha 3, but is still there.

jugment-hand
I don't care what any of you say, i like ayane much better...

Emperor Ashtar
Ayane dies. . .

jugment-hand
kasumi is cooler anyway...

StyleTime
Ayane....teleports away to live another day.

jugment-hand
oh... wait i was thinking of kasumi in my previous posts.... i don't give a damn what happens to ayane

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by jugment-hand
kasumi is cooler anyway...

no

StyleTime
I like Kasumi a lot, but judgement-hand has to be the ONLY person in history to think Kasumi is cooler than Ayane.

jugment-hand
i feel... like an endangered species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.