Brutes vs supers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
another epic thread?

supers:

superman, wonder woman, thor, sentry shazam, gladiator, MM, hyperion, hercules, wonder man, superboy prime, beta ray bil, supergirl, powergirl, namor, blackbolt, supreme, vision, orion

Brutes:

mindless hulk, juggernaut, abomination, thanos, drax, mangog, general, doomsday, destroyer, mongul, equos, despero, solomon grundy, pineapple thing, shaggyman, wendigo, morg, lobo, kalibak, maestro hulk

Not that it would matter but theres no superspeed in this fight its just a straight up SLUGFESTATHON?

vote if your lazy

TricksterPriest
Too......many.......fighters.......! >_<

Kento
In a straight up brawl I'd have to give it to the brutes. Hulk, General, Doomsday, Mastero, Juggernaut. That's sort of to their advantage. The rest loose big advantages like speed, telepathy, and blasts.

Symmetric Chaos
Only restriction is on superspeed huh?

BB says hi . . .

Validus
I voted for both options. no expression

xmeat
brutes ftw

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Validus
I voted for both options. no expression I think everyone except for xmeat (the extra vote for brutes) did that.

xmeat
bump

Entity
Doomsday=WIN!

Who else things top power Doomsday could solo?

Edit: When you say Shazam, do you mean Captain Marvel or Shazam the wizard?

xmeat
Originally posted by Entity
Doomsday=WIN!

Who else things top power Doomsday could solo?

Edit: When you say Shazam, do you mean Captain Marvel or Shazam the wizard? cap since thats what he's referd to alot as now hulk would be great as well.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
another epic thread?

supers:

superman, wonder woman, thor, sentry shazam, gladiator, MM, hyperion, hercules, wonder man, superboy prime, beta ray bil, supergirl, powergirl, namor, blackbolt, supreme, vision, orion

Brutes:

mindless hulk, juggernaut, abomination, thanos, drax, mangog, general, doomsday, destroyer, mongul, equos, despero, solomon grundy, pineapple thing, shaggyman, wendigo, morg, lobo, kalibak, maestro hulk

Not that it would matter but theres no superspeed in this fight its just a straight up SLUGFESTATHON?

vote if your lazy

Brutes

Soljer
Brutes. Due to Thanos, the General, Doomsday, Despero, and the Destroyer. The rest of them might as well not be there.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Brutes. Due to Thanos, the General, Doomsday, Despero, and the Destroyer. The rest of them might as well not be there. yeah except hulk and mangog would help alot to.

SpunkySmurph
Nah. Hulk would be like a large annoying green flea

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nah. Hulk would be like a large annoying green flea nah hucs a major player

capt it up
what will hulk do? honestly?

Priest
wow brutes win convincingly

xmeat
Originally posted by capt it up
what will hulk do? honestly? its a slugfest you idiot hulks specialty.
If you wrote the fight huc wouldn't be squat but your not a writer your a hater and hulk still owns logan.

Alfheim
The brutes have mindless Hulk, hell he could take several supes at the sametime.

capt it up
its a slugfest you idiot hulks specialty.
If you wrote the fight huc wouldn't be squat but your not a writer your a hater and hulk still owns logan.
im an idiot? Why becuase im not a mindless idiototic fanboy such as your self.

also you said no super speed you said nothign about superhuman reflexes and agility nor did you say telepathy is not allowed.

also sentry beats hulk by him self and rather easily mind you

capt it up
im assume that they are allowed to use powers other then there fist since black bolt is one of the combatants

xmeat
Originally posted by capt it up
im an idiot? Why becuase im not a mindless idiototic fanboy such as your self.

also you said no super speed you said nothign about superhuman reflexes and agility nor did you say telepathy is not allowed.

also sentry beats hulk by him self and rather easily mind you how when has sentry been in a slugfest never he's not even that good a fighter

capt it up
how when has sentry been in a slugfest never he's not even that good a fighter

so hulk an idiot he not a good fighter either.

also you forgetting that sentry mere presense calms the hulk. Mean hulk would go from extremely powerful to merely a 100 classer.

you have the whole void thing in which hulk got his whole body broken from a single attack. Then you have the fact sentry can litterally rain hitt after hit on hulk with out hulk beable to react.......

The you have the fact sentry a telepath. Plus sentry has extremely powerful energy attacks

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
The brutes have mindless Hulk, hell he could take several supes at the sametime.

Supes as in....

Supermen?

Get out. Just.....get the **** out.

Alfheim
Supes as in....

Supermen?

Get out. Just.....get the **** out.

Well im sure mindless Hulk can take on Hercules, Wonder Man and Namor...hes done it before. I mean supes as people on the supes team. I dont want to say anything about superman, apparently hes superpisman.

capt it up
superman would whipe the floor with hulk

hulk record vs namor aint so good.

hercules is no slouch. If this is immortal hercules he stomp hulk all over the place.

Alfheim
mindless hulk.......and I didnt say mindless hulk vs superman. I said mindless hulk vs supes ie people on the supes team the examples are hercules, namor and wonder man. I have no idea if its immortal hercules im just thinking of the hercules that fought the mindless hulk before.

Soljer
Oh, no worries.

Supes is a common abbreviation for Superman, the way Cap is for Captain America.

A single Superman would DESTROY the Hulk.

Any Hulk.

But I suppose that the Hulk may be able to take on some of the weaker/slower members of the Super team. Hercules, Wonder Man, and Vision...

Scoobless
Why is Hercules on the supers team?

xmeat
supes cant beat mindless in a slugfest for damn sure that would be a DOS repeat.

Symmetric Chaos
A single Superman would DESTROY the Hulk.

Any Hulk.

OriginalSuperman would lose to most versions of Hulk.

SumOfAllFear
anyone have a link for general??

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
anyone have a link for general??

Check the DC Directory in the Respect forum.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
OriginalSuperman would lose to most versions of Hulk.

If you mean faster than a speed bullet, more powerful than a locomotive Superman, then sure.

However, I didn't say ANY version of Superman, I said ANY version of the Hulk.

Current Superman versus ANY Hulk is Superman's fight, 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos
If you mean faster than a speed bullet, more powerful than a locomotive Superman, then sure.

However, I didn't say ANY version of Superman, I said ANY version of the Hulk.

Current Superman versus ANY Hulk is Superman's fight, 10/10.

I was trying to come up with a win for Hulk.

geshien
doomsday is the difference maker here.

xmeat
Originally posted by geshien
doomsday is the difference maker here. nah destroyer,mangog, general, and mindless and maestro huc

geshien
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nah. Hulk would be like a large annoying green flea

lmao laughing

geshien
nah destroyer,mangog, general, and mindless and maestro huc

nah, doomsday is their superior.

juggernaut66666
Destroyer>>>>>>DD
Mangog>>>>>>>DD
General====DD

Kurash
doomsday, thanos and despero make it to tough for the supers, brutes win cause of them, although, they do have hulk which is a liability, he might give up a few victories . . . shifty

geshien
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Destroyer>>>>>>DD
Mangog>>>>>>>DD
General====DD

doomsday can adapt to anything, technically he's the most powerful.

the again i see your point on shaggy. they're basically the same character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.