Common sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PandoraMomo
So, one would think that in todays society, common sense has all but died out.

Usually, when attending a very violent movie, one would assume you and your mentally challenged buddies would shut the hell up, especially when you can hear the people next to you threatening your lives... Obviously, they didn't shut up.
Im amazed that between Lana and I, they weren't killed.
They kept being loud and very annoying through out most of 300 and I was ready to murder...

Not to mention that when we left the theater, there was a stupid car parked waaaay too close to me... BUT who was the one who parked to close to me? The dip-shits next to us in the movie!!!!

I left the theater in a homicidal rage.

Barker
Someone tried to kill you in the movie theater and strategically placed their car in your car's way to block your escape?

darthsecretus30
Im sorry, next time Ill have my friends be quiet and I'll make sure I park no where near you. There's always dvd ... Sorry ninja

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Barker
Someone tried to kill you in the movie theater and strategically placed their car in your car's way to block your escape?
If they tried to murder me through pure annoyance!

Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Im sorry, next time Ill have my friends be quiet and I'll make sure I park no where near you. There's always dvd ... Sorry ninja
You do that...

The Phantom
Originally posted by PandoraMomo

Usually, when attending a very violent movie, one would assume you and your mentally challenged buddies would shut the hell up, especially when you can hear the people next to you threatening your lives... Obviously, they didn't shut up.
Im amazed that between Lana and I, they weren't killed.
They kept being loud and very annoying through out most of 300 and I was ready to murder...

Not to mention that when we left the theater, there was a stupid car parked waaaay too close to me... BUT who was the one who parked to close to me? The dip-shits next to us in the movie!!!!

I left the theater in a homicidal rage. Was this today? If not, was it Friday? And if so, do you live in Florida. If so. I don't want to go any further and we are sorry.

Strangelove
.....Isn't no

Lana
Yay for murderous rages...

Yeah, pissing off people that have violent tendencies already and then during a movie like 300...that's just asking for death.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
Yay for murderous rages...

Yeah, pissing off people that have violent tendencies already and then during a movie like 300...that's just asking for death. I wanted to start a fight both times after I saw the movie ermm

The Phantom
I swear if everything of the above is true, it was all my friends. I'm the quiet one I swear! big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wanted to start a fight both times after I saw the movie ermm

I sooooooooooooooo wanted to go on a mass killing spree last night. Hehe.

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Phantom
I swear if everything of the above is true, it was all my friends. I'm the quiet one I swear! big grin They're from Chicago ermm

DarkC
*Bantha flatulence*

PandoraMomo
I was joking later that night that the first time i saw that movie, i was ready to jump anyone that moved. The second time? i was ready to kill anyone that moved

The Phantom
Originally posted by Strangelove
They're from Chicago ermm *On knees praying* Thank you god. Ok, I'm done here. Just making sure I didn't piss my fellow KMC members without knowing it.

DeathReaper
youre rage makes you powerful

=Tired Hiker=
I'm going to see 300 tomorrow, I haven't seen it yet, but even just reading this thread gets me amped and I feel like killing someone right now.

DeathReaper
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm going to see 300 tomorrow, I haven't seen it yet, but even just reading this thread gets me amped and I feel like killing someone right now. Its a testosterone filled epic film of death and destruction...EXACTLY my kind of movie big grin

Alpha Centauri
Seeing as we're talking about sense, let's be sensible.

You weren't actually ready to commit murder or anybody, simply because they spoke during a movie, were you? No. Acting like it isn't exactly sensible either.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by DeathReaper
Its a testosterone filled epic film of death and destruction...EXACTLY my kind of movie big grin laughing

Strangelove
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

You weren't actually ready to commit murder or anybody, simply because they spoke during a movie, were you? No. Acting like it isn't exactly sensible either.

-AC Damn you pookie, ruining all our fun. shakefist

DeathReaper
to me killing some one annoying seems perfectly reasonable...infact it even seems justifiable

Barker
Originally posted by DeathReaper
to me killing some one annoying seems perfectly reasonable...infact it even seems justifiable
So you'd be fine with me killing you right now?

Black Dalek
Common sense? Lost it after I watched Jackass the movie and the sequel.

DeathReaper
Originally posted by Barker
So you'd be fine with me killing you right now?

not if i kill you firstdeath

Alliance

Chicago is Awesome cool

Kram3r
Originally posted by Alliance
America is Awesome cool

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
I sooooooooooooooo wanted to go on a mass killing spree last night. Hehe.

The way you said that and the very fact you said it and then laughed disturbs me greatly happy

Lana
Chicago is Awesome cool

Yes it is big grin

Originally posted by Syren
The way you said that and the very fact you said it and then laughed disturbs me greatly happy

Woohoo!

Captain REX
Murder is fun! Yay! eek!

Syren
Bloody lunatics laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
I decided that tomorrow I'm going to get up, go play in a Poker tournament where the buy in is fifty dollars, I'm gonna win first place, then go see 300, then possibly see another movie right after.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
I am aware that that behavior isn't very sensible. I wasn't going to kill someone just for talking in a theater, although if I could get away with it, I would have been tempted. I was just very angry.

Chicago is Awesome cool
Of course!!!!

Originally posted by Captain REX
Murder is fun! Yay! eek!
That made me giggle.

Mindship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.