Banning Hunting Elephants for their tusks cuz they die is the biggest crock of shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Do they think we are that stupid? I used to believe that was the case for banning elephant hunting, and actually believed that elephants could not survive without their tusks.

I realized this was all bull shit when one day I was in the cardio room using the bike and some girl on the adjacent bike was watching 'The View'. They had that actress Nicollette Sheridan on as a guest, and as Rosie was interviewing and asking her dumb questions as she usually does, it hit me that it has been several years now that Rosie has been around on tv still alive and kicking without her tusks.

Discuss.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by KidRock
Do they think we are that stupid? I used to believe that was the case for banning elephant hunting, and actually believed that elephants could not survive without their tusks.

I realized this was all bull shit when one day I was in the cardio room using the bike and some girl on the adjacent bike was watching 'The View'. They had that actress Nicollette Sheridan on as a guest, and as Rosie was interviewing and asking her dumb questions as she usually does, it hit me that it has been several years now that Rosie has been around on tv still alive and kicking without her tusks.

Discuss.

You're a ****ing idiot

AngryManatee

Discuss.

lol didn't see that one coming. Better then any insult from Trump.

FeceMan

Discuss.
I just lol'ed.

Nellinator

Discuss.
laughing That had it all.

RedAlertv2
Probably copied-and-pasted, but funny nonetheless

chithappens
I don't think he means he believed it when told at the ripe, common sense age of 30.

Don't act like didn't believe stupid shit as an adolescent.

ragesRemorse

Discuss.

PRICELESS

laughing laughing That fat oogly thing needs to be put down. Assasination never comes to those whome deserve it the most. Fat *****, die world become better place bring the beast down!

meep-meep

Discuss.

Heh. Nice.

Thorinn
Why the hell is this in the OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.