Blood Plus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
This is the new Anime that just started coming on Adult Swim right after Bleach and right before Eureka 7.

Does anybody watch it? Like it?

What is the name of the Opening and Ending Theme Song?

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Adult Swim Guy
is this show good i have never even herd of it?

Hidden Lotus
never heard of it

K73SK
EXCELLENT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

too bad it didn't come on last weekend, stupid april fools....

jo123josh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fire_Element
The intro theme is called "Aozora no Namida "
The ending theme is called "Kataritsugu koto"

Im not exactly sure but what the hell lol tell me if you want to listen to them yourself to make sure, i watch blood plus also and its awsome =)))))))

o and there are several different themes...about 7-8 that i know lol so if the 2 i said arent the ones you wanna know dont blame me

Symmetric Chaos
Very very random. Kinda creepy too.

It has scenes along the lines of:

"You, chosen one, take the only weapon that can defeat our enemy and get behind me while I shoot at it ineffectually."

InnerRise
Originally posted by Fire_Element
The intro theme is called "Aozora no Namida "
The ending theme is called "Kataritsugu koto"

Im not exactly sure but what the hell lol tell me if you want to listen to them yourself to make sure, i watch blood plus also and its awsome =)))))))

o and there are several different themes...about 7-8 that i know lol so if the 2 i said arent the ones you wanna know dont blame me Oh thanks, but I've been discovered the 2 songs a while ago and have since put them on my iPod.

I had forgotten all about this thread and hadn't returned before today.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Very very random. Kinda creepy too.

It has scenes along the lines of:

"You, chosen one, take the only weapon that can defeat our enemy and get behind me while I shoot at it ineffectually."
hmm

Have to think really hard to turn that into something vile.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by InnerRise
hmm

Have to think really hard to turn that into something vile.

No thats just an example of the real akward writing.

The creepy parts are stuff like that she never takes off her school girl uniform. Even when she gets driven out into the woods by a man she just met who tells her she's going to meet someone no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No thats just an example of the real akward writing.

The creepy parts are stuff like that she never takes off her school girl uniform. Even when she gets driven out into the woods by a man she just met who tells her she's going to meet someone no expression So she should have taken it off and stripped down naked b/c she was going into the woods to meet someone? wtf

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by InnerRise
So she should have taken it off and stripped down naked b/c she was going into the woods to meet someone? wtf

I was thinking she could have gone home and worn something more appropriate for the environment than a skirt . . .

StyleTime
I don't think the show is BAD at the moment, but I do hope it shapes up a bit in future episodes.

DangerousBeauty
OMG! I LOVE BLOOD+ BUT I KNOW HOW IT ENDS! IT'S SO SAD AND SUCH A SPOILER.

Kero_Co
I can't get into it. I watch it now and then, but I don't care for the personalities of any of the major characters, especially Saya.

InnerRise
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
OMG! I LOVE BLOOD+ BUT I KNOW HOW IT ENDS! IT'S SO SAD AND SUCH A SPOILER. Then how about you shut up about it.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DangerousBeauty
o.o....ouch....

InnerRise
Original Blood + Thread.

doped

Blax_Hydralisk
This one's old and crappy.
So who cares?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
This one's old and crappy.
So who cares? Everyone. No one likes Duplicate Crappy Threads. You don't have to care. Your opinion holds no weight.

I love that.

doped

Blax_Hydralisk
And yours does?

InnerRise
What holds weight is the fact that My Thread is Original and yours is a Duplicate.

That's what matters.

Deal.

doped

Blax_Hydralisk
Deal.

Glad we could negotiate.

InnerRise
doped

Blax_Hydralisk
You're made of win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.