Omega Red and Venom Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep for ne1.
ok, these two badasses decide its time to team up. (two of my fave villains btw wink ) and its Classic Venom-Eddie with class 11 strength, not Gargan. and theres no sonics allowed in this fight.

the fights in NYC. and in each fight, they start 2 blocks from eachother.

1. Batman and Robin -standard equipment

2. Captain America and Daredevil- billies/shield

3. Black Panther and Blade-energy dagger, vibranium suit/boots and anti-metal claws. modified MAC-10, incendiary grenades and sword.

4. Wolverine and Spiderman

5. Agent Zero and Bishop- assortment of guns with adamantium ammo, vibranium suit with cloak. XSE plasma weapons.

6. Colossus and Cyclops

7. The Hulk

8. Classic Juggernaut

9. Magneto

10. Silver Surfer

guy222
Originally posted by braz
no prep for ne1.
ok, these two badasses decide its time to team up. (two of my fave villains btw wink ) and its Classic Venom-Eddie with class 11 strength, not Gargan. and theres no sonics allowed in this fight.

the fights in NYC. and in each fight, they start 2 blocks from eachother.

1. Batman and Robin -standard equipment

2. Captain America and Daredevil- billies/shield

3. Black Panther and Blade-energy dagger, vibranium suit/boots and anti-metal claws. modified MAC-10, incendiary grenades and sword.

4. Wolverine and Spiderman

5. Agent Zero and Bishop- assortment of guns with adamantium ammo, vibranium suit with cloak. XSE plasma weapons.

6. Colossus and Cyclops

7. The Hulk

8. Classic Juggernaut

9. Magneto

10. Silver Surfer

Spidey and Logan give them a fight. If Red/Venom win. Hulk beats em up

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by guy222
Spidey and Logan give them a fight. If Red/Venom win. Hulk beats em up

Rick/Genis
you're kindof obsessed with omega red and venom today aren't you?

Kento
Colossus and Cyke might be able to take them out. But if not Hulk does.

braz
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
you're kindof obsessed with omega red and venom today aren't you?

naw, I just really like them. like i said, both my favorite villains. so im always obsessed with them lol. but nah, i just made a fight for them cuz i really though it'd be a good one. venom vs red. because red has his death spores and Venom can shapeshift, so I was just seeing if i would get a big debate going big grin

Rick/Genis
I don't blame you, they're both great characters... I especially love Omega Red. I wish he showed up more erm

TricksterPriest
Tell me about it. Jrodslam and I had a hell of a time finding feats for him when I started the respect thread. erm

braz
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I don't blame you, they're both great characters... I especially love Omega Red. I wish he showed up more erm

yup. I know, Omega Red is the sh*t, I've only seen Red 5 times in the comics and I had to hunt at this huge comic store to find 4 of them. hes only made like what, 10 appearances in his whole career? it is kind of a shame. sad

Priest
Hulk takes them

Bouboumaster
Stop at 4. If not, Hulk eat them.

capt it up
4 would get destroyed lol

jrodslam
I think 5 would be more difficult than 6 and 7. 6 more difficult than 7 as well. If they make it past 5 or 6, they stop at Juggy imo.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think 5 would be more difficult than 6 and 7. 6 more difficult than 7 as well. If they make it past 5 or 6, they stop at Juggy imo.

what strength level is Hulk at when hes just normal, not Savage..?

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
what strength level is Hulk at when hes just normal, not Savage..?

Its been said that Hulk starts off at around 70-80 cl, then moves up in strength rapidly.

Its also been said that Hulk starts off 100 cl as well.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Its been said that Hulk starts off at around 70-80 cl, then moves up in strength rapidly.

Its also been said that Hulk starts off 100 cl as well.

mhm. ok then, I could see how they could maybe get past him then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.