Okay, a joke . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
. . . So Bill is out drinking with Marty after work, and Marty says, "C'mon, let's just have a few more shots before you go home."

Bill says, "No, because my wife will kill me if I end up going home smelling like puke and liquor."

So Marty says, "Just put a twenty dollar bill in your shirt pocket and tell her that some guy puked on you and gave you twenty dollars for dry cleaning."

So Bill puts twenty bucks into his pocket and continues drinking with Marty.

Later that night Bill stumbles into his house totally wasted. The first thing his wife says is, "Honey, you smell like liquor and you are covered in puke."

Bill says, "Oh, it's okay. The guy who puked on me gave me twenty bucks to get my shirt cleaned."

His wife reaches into his pocket and says, "But there's forty dollars in here?"

Bill says, "Oh yeah, some other guy gave me twenty bucks for crapping in my pants." laughing

DeathReaper
laughing that has me all over it

darthsecretus30
Ohh noess!!!! laughing

Thorinn
haermm

Barker
That has DeathReaper written all over it. haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
. . . So Bill is out drinking with Marty after work, and Marty says, "C'mon, let's just have a few more shots before you go home."

Bill says, "No, because my wife will kill me if I end up going home smelling like puke and liquor."

So Marty says, "Just put a twenty dollar bill in your shirt pocket and tell her that some guy puked on you and gave you twenty dollars for dry cleaning."

So Bill puts twenty bucks into his pocket and continues drinking with Marty.

Later that night Bill stumbles into his house totally wasted. The first thing his wife says is, "Honey, you smell like liquor and you are covered in puke."

Bill says, "Oh, it's okay. The guy who puked on me gave me twenty bucks to get my shirt cleaned."

His wife reaches into his pocket and says, "But there's forty dollars in here?"

Bill says, "Oh yeah, some other guy gave me twenty bucks for crapping in my pants." laughing hysterical

InnerRise
I wish I could laugh. But I can't. sadwalk

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker

InnerRise

=Tired Hiker=

DeathReaper
yeah i dont get it either

Syren
I usually say Poke-eh-mon confused

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren
I usually say Poke-eh-mon confused That'll work too.

Sounds the same as "Poke-ay-mon"

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

LifeInSepia
liked that one smile

johnnyforever
Originally posted by InnerRise
I wish I could laugh. But I can't. sadwalk

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.