GalacticStorm's Phoenix vs. Reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Well, I couldn't help but make this... I read this old post...

But let's see where you're at now, just for fun.

How does Jean Grey do against

In-betweener
Love and Hate
Chaos and Order
Infinity
Death
Eternity
Thanos with the IG
Spectre
Saint of Killers
Living Tribunal
Lucifer
Michael
Great Evil Beast
Thanos with HOTU

Everybody is welcome to particpate. I just want to nail down GS to a position on this once and for all.If Jean has jurisdiction to take down these beings (and presuming that TOAA/Yahweh are one and the same as per crossover conditions) then the White Crown Phoenix would be able to take out any of those beings with the exception of GEB who she would stalemate and Saint of Killers who im unsure about and so wont take a stance. You may object to me thinking she can beat Thanos with HOTU however if it truly is gods power and Jean has jurisdiction then it stands to reason.

I know Mr. M must be tired of dealing with GS and so is everyone else but I'm just way curious where GS gets the idea that Jean can ask TOAA for something and then kill everyone?

And some actual scans to show the real Phoenix in all its...glory be appreciated.

manorastroman
HOLY SHIT you are behind on the times.

Nikkolas
I'm not behind. I've read at least 4 or 5 threads where Mr. m and GS argued on this whole matter.

I glanced through a few more than that but I read at least 4 straight through. Never finished his Phoenix vs. A Multiversal topic.

So, I feel that statement is invalid as I've looked up everything on this forum I could about Phoenix.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I'm not behind. I've read at least 4 or 5 threads where Mr. m and GS argued on this whole matter.

I glanced through a few more than that but I read at least 4 straight through. Never finished his Phoenix vs. A Multiversal topic.

So, I feel that statement is invalid as I've looked up everything on this forum I could about Phoenix.

go read about jplatinum...

Magee
JPLATINUMZ PAWNZ TEH PHOENIX AND UR ASSEZ.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
go read about jplatinum...

Nay good sir. Let not the ancient horror loose upon our world.

Galan007
I think GS was confronted about this subject in another thread, and said he has since dropped that way of thinking.

But either way, it's borderline immature to make a thread like this, just because you don't like the guy. erm

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
I think GS was confronted about this subject in another thread, and said he has since dropped that way of thinking.

But either way, it's borderline immature to make a thread like this, just because you don't like the guy. erm

i could not agree more

id369
Spite thread.

Soljer

Co-signed.

leonidas

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
So it would seem that you are annoying to more than just me?

grey fox
Originally posted by Magee
JPLATINUMZ PAWNZ TEH PHOENIX AND UR ASSEZ.

Him , Kirbilactus , master dan and flash thordon anihhilate the Phoenix and devour whats left.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed.

cosigned as well

bean_machine

True that.

Flame On!!
This thread is tanamount to personal abuse. no Why does anyone do this......

-FO!!

Nikkolas
I don't know GS and I debated with him..once, I think For two posts. I have no enmity towards him whatsoever.

I was curious as to how the hell he got this idea into his head is all.

Flame On!!
I don't know GS and I debated with him..once, I think For two posts. I have no enmity towards him whatsoever.

I was curious as to how the hell he got this idea into his head is all.

Not assumption needed the point of your thread to bash GS was quite clear.

-FO!!

Nikkolas
It's remarkable that it was clear to you, person who didn't make the thread, and not to me, person who made the thread.

You must have some amazing psychic powers to know what I was intending to do when I wasn't even thinking of that.

Galan007
It's remarkable that it was clear to you, person who didn't make the thread, and not to me, person who made the thread.

You must have some amazing psychic powers to know what I was intending to do when I wasn't even thinking of that. If this thread wasn't meant for bashing, you wouldn't have singled out GalacticStorm alone. erm

Ethereal
I can't believe anyone ever bought that Phoenix was > Thanos w/HOTI. Phoenix of the White Crown, the strongest incarnation is still debatable. But I see it as this until otherwise clearly proven.

HOTI > LT > Eternity > Phoenix

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Flame On!!
This thread is tanamount to personal abuse. no Why does anyone do this......

-FO!! For once, FO agrees with everyone else on a thread's maturity level. stick out tongue

Oh, right. Can we close this? It's pretty dumb.

Badabing

In-betweener
Love and Hate
Chaos and Order
Infinity
Death
Eternity
Thanos with the IG
Spectre
Saint of Killers
Living Tribunal
Lucifer
Michael
Great Evil Beast
Thanos with HOTU

Everybody is welcome to particpate. I just want to nail down GS to a position on this once and for all.If Jean has jurisdiction to take down these beings (and presuming that TOAA/Yahweh are one and the same as per crossover conditions) then the White Crown Phoenix would be able to take out any of those beings with the exception of GEB who she would stalemate and Saint of Killers who im unsure about and so wont take a stance. You may object to me thinking she can beat Thanos with HOTU however if it truly is gods power and Jean has jurisdiction then it stands to reason.

I know Mr. M must be tired of dealing with GS and so is everyone else but I'm just way curious where GS gets the idea that Jean can ask TOAA for something and then kill everyone?

And some actual scans to show the real Phoenix in all its...glory be appreciated. no expression It's not cool, not funny and not smart to create a spite thread about somebody. no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing

And some actual scans to show the real Phoenix in all its...glory be appreciated. no expression It's not cool, not funny and not smart to create a spite thread about somebody. no expression

Indeed. GS admires PF. Everyone wants their character to win. No need for this

Tron

In-betweener
Love and Hate
Chaos and Order
Infinity
Death
Eternity
Thanos with the IG
Spectre
Saint of Killers
Living Tribunal
Lucifer
Michael
Great Evil Beast
Thanos with HOTU

And some actual scans to show the real Phoenix in all its...glory be appreciated.

So you bumped a spite comment and made a new thread out of it just for that? Closing, for that reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.