Evangelicals harass Spongebob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Not too long ago, Evangelical Right Wingers attacked Spongebob because he supposedly promotes Homosexuality....The Church saw Spongebob as an evil threat laughing

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2005/01/20/130/95521

Before that they attacked Tinky Winky:

http://www.deism.com/Falwell.htm

And...yep...you guessed it....Earny and Bert:

http://www.thismuchleft.com/category/religion/

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing out loud hysterical laughing lol

Shakyamunison

FeceMan
If I recall correctly, this was news when I was still in high school.

Lord Urizen
I know, i just think it's pretty funny that a powerful force like the Evangelical Elite in the United States would focus on something so stupid....get people riled up over absolutely nothing.

I think they need to get thier priorities straight

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I know, i just think it's pretty funny that a powerful force like the Evangelical Elite in the United States would focus on something so stupid....get people riled up over absolutely nothing.

Would you rather they go after gays? I would prefer that they waist their time.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Would you rather they go after gays? I would prefer that they waist their time.

But see...that's the point....They attacked Spongebob, Tinky Winky, and Earny and Bert because they thought these characters were Gay...and a threat to children.

Because we all know that Gay people were taught to be Gay by thier parents.

lil bitchiness
Ew, I hate Spungebob cry hes annoying!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

So, how often do you watch Spungebob Square Pants?

Capt_Fantastic

Did you intend the pun?

lil bitchiness
So, how often do you watch Spungebob Square Pants?

I used to watch it, until I released it was annoying, then I stopped. Why the hell would I keep on watching something that irritates me?
Same as I used to watch Family Guy, then I released it was irritating me.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

So does Squidward stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
So does Squidward stick out tongue

Squidward doesn't have a soul (he actually said that in the show)

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Squidward doesn't have a soul (he actually said that in the show)

laughing

I KNOW !!!!! I'm surprised Evangelicals didn't attack that point yet !

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

I KNOW !!!!! I'm surprised Evangelicals didn't attack that point yet !

Or the representations of

Greed (MrKrabs)
Sloth (Patrick)
Avarice (Plankton)
Gluttony (Patrick again)

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or the representations of

Greed (MrKrabs)
Sloth (Patrick)
Avarice (Plankton)
Gluttony (Patrick again)

Don't forget Lust (Spongebob since he is obviously a promiscous f*ggot)

Symmetric Chaos
Don't forget Lust (Spongebob since he is obviously a promiscous f*ggot) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alliance
What another waste of a thread....

and this is so old.

Lord Urizen
Alliance go masturbate

Shakyamunison
Alliance go masturbate

Are you rewarding him? laughing

Alliance
Alliance go masturbate Try thinking.

Lord Urizen
Are you rewarding him? laughing

laughing

I'm pretty flattered that I anger him that easily. He really needs to get a grip..or a life...he stalks me all over the forums. In other threads that have nothing to do with our argument on Islam, he will start insulting me every chance he gets...for anything. Big or small, relevant or irrelevant.

Alliance, you truly are a loser...much to my surprise. I can't beleive you'd waste so much time and energy bashing another member, simply because he disagrees with you on something.

Get a life bro thumb down

Nellinator
You are doing the exact same thing here. Please do not descend into hypocrisy. It will end if you stop.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Nellinator
You are doing the exact same thing here. Please do not descend into hypocrisy. It will end if you stop.

Who am I bashing ? erm

He feels the need to bash me in every thread, every chance he gets

Alliance
laughing

I'm pretty flattered that I anger him that easily. He really needs to get a grip..or a life...he stalks me all over the forums. In other threads that have nothing to do with our argument on Islam, he will start insulting me every chance he gets...for anything. Big or small, relevant or irrelevant.

Alliance, you truly are a loser...much to my surprise. I can't beleive you'd waste so much time and energy bashing another member, simply because he disagrees with you on something.

Get a life bro thumb down

I post in many threads on this forum. Thats not stalking. There are forums I post in where I've never seen you post. Most threads are ones I was already involved in.

I have never mentioned Islam outside of thsi fourm. Only you have...EVERY TIME. What does that say?

Disagreeing is not insulting or bashing. Get a grip. A dn at least I contribute to this forum.

Lord Urizen
Alliance, you have taken the beef we had in the Islam Forums to all the other forums.

In other threads where I do not even address you, you antagonize me like you have never done before.

There is a major difference between simply disagreeing with me, and then antagonizing me in every other thread...this has occured in the Religion Forum, General Discussion Forum, and even the Off Topic Forum.

The OTF where I made that thread about Rogue Jedi had nothing to do with you. You saw that I wrote it, so you just had to but in. Then you go tag teaming another member who said horrible things about me....is that not bashing ? erm

In the Abortion thread you call my rationale stupid, you called me ignorant on numerous occasions. This behavior from you is only recent, ever since you knew my stance on Islam.

Get over it thumb down

Stop being a fkn baby, and stop stalking me in every thread you get the chance.

Shakyamunison
Lord Urizen
Alliance is not stalking you. He's an ass like that to everyone. laughing

Atlantis001
So Spongebob is the antichrist, he always looked so harmless. confused

Nellinator
Who am I bashing ? erm

He feels the need to bash me in every thread, every chance he gets
Your entire post was an attack on Alliance and you called him a loser. Come on, just stop please. Be the solution bud, put him on ignore at the least.

For my sake. cool

lord xyz
Some people believe that gun crimes are caused by:

Video Games
Heavy Metal Music
Marylin Manson
Not enough Christianity
TV
Computers
Sex
Satan

My guess would be those advertisements in the shops that sell them. But what do I know, I'm British.

The big EH
Not too long ago, Evangelical Right Wingers attacked Spongebob because he supposedly promotes Homosexuality....The Church saw Spongebob as an evil threat laughing

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2005/01/20/130/95521

Before that they attacked Tinky Winky:

http://www.deism.com/Falwell.htm

And...yep...you guessed it....Earny and Bert:

http://www.thismuchleft.com/category/religion/

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing out loud hysterical laughing lol people like this piss me off, they worry about small things like tis that are trying to help the world be a better place, when bush is blowing up iraq, and very few wonder and ask why it's still going on, it's a War OF Terror, not a War on Terrorism, but it does go back to believes, one mans freedom fighters is another mans terrorist

The big EH
Originally posted by lord xyz
Some people believe that gun crimes are caused by:

Video Games
Heavy Metal Music
Marylin Manson
Not enough Christianity
TV
Computers
Sex
Satan

My guess would be those advertisements in the shops that sell them. But what do I know, I'm British. another thing tha anoys me, people thry t blame M. Manson for Columbine shooting, it was the kids own dam fault, they listenned to him, and he doesn't suport gun violence, and is actually very smart, another thing people say that he tells people to kill their parents and rape their sisters, literally nowhere in any music he's ever played dos it say that

TRH
the arguments

The big EH
wat?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The big EH
people like this piss me off, they worry about small things like tis that are trying to help the world be a better place, when bush is blowing up iraq, and very few wonder and ask why it's still going on, it's a War OF Terror, not a War on Terrorism, but it does go back to believes, one mans freedom fighters is another mans terrorist

laughing You must have Bush Brain.

The big EH
don't think like him, i hate bombs, meanwhile he seeps with them

Black Dalek
another thing tha anoys me, people thry t blame M. Manson for Columbine shooting, it was the kids own dam fault, they listenned to him, and he doesn't suport gun violence, and is actually very smart, another thing people say that he tells people to kill their parents and rape their sisters, literally nowhere in any music he's ever played dos it say that

Agreed.

I say and quote

When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school ... they blame it on Marilyn and da heroin ... where were the parents at - Eminem.

Shakyamunison
don't think like him, i hate bombs, meanwhile he seeps with them

Bush Brain is where on a thread on Evangelicals harassing Spongebob you bring up Bush. laughing

The big EH
oh, and i never thought as Eminem being smart

siriuswriter
Good God. You know that Evangelicals are running out of things do to when they start in on cartoons.

Lord Urizen
i just thnk its funny

finti
a saying we have in Norway goes like this" a blacksmith needs to practice his(/hers) trade while the iron is hot".
Evangelicals think the same way they attack anything in arms way, regardless..................... the fools they turn out to be

FeceMan
Originally posted by finti
a saying we have in Norway goes like this" a blacksmith needs to practice his(/hers) trade while the iron is hot".
Evangelicals think the same way they attack anything in arms way, regardless..................... the fools they turn out to be
A Christian needs to burn the heretic while the ******* blaze.

AngryManatee
Evangelicals... no wonder so many of them supported Ted Haggard

Nellinator
Originally posted by FeceMan
A Christian needs to burn the heretic while the ******* blaze.

TRH
A Christian needs to burn the heretic while the ******* blaze. your just a useless basher

FeceMan
Originally posted by TRH
your just a useless basher
Learn2humor.

TRH
if you want humor go to off topic

Shakyamunison
Learn2humor.

However, you are not funny. Most of the time anger is what comes across.

TRH
not in the least

FeceMan
However, you are not funny. Most of the time anger is what comes across.
Learn2dryhumor.

Shakyamunison
Learn2dryhumor.

Denial.

TRH
Learn2dryhumor. Go away you troll

AngryManatee
Learn2dryhumor.

Sorry but British comedy is dry humor. You, however, are not. Yours is more like South Park humor without the funny.

FeceMan
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Sorry but British comedy is dry humor. You, however, are not. Yours is more like South Park humor without the funny.
No, if my humor were like South Park humor, it would involve more swearing and sex jokes.

Lord Urizen
Mods please close this thread....it will only cause further arguments and rivalry, something i no longer wish to be a part of or responsible for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.