Shadowpact Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Etrigan kicked their heads in ... can Ghost Rider do the same?

Blue Devil
Rag Man
Nightshade
Nightmaster
Enchantress
Detective Chimp (sure, why not)

Vs

Ghost Rider

guy222
Originally posted by Scoobless
Etrigan kicked their heads in ... can Ghost Rider do the same?

Blue Devil
Rag Man
Nightshade
Nightmaster
Enchantress
Detective Chimp (sure, why not)

Vs

Ghost Rider

Can I ask u, which GR?

Scoobless
Is there more than one? ... the flame headed, motorbike riding, demonic guy.

Evil_Ash
Is there more than one?

Read comics! durfist

Scoobless
I've honestly never read a Ghost Rider comic ... which is why I made this thread.

no expression

guy222
Is there more than one? ... the flame headed, motorbike riding, demonic guy.

blaze/ketch/mike/kale/autolycus

Scoobless
Whoever the current one is.

guy222
Whoever the current one is.

John/Noble=GR ftw

Scoobless
Ok .... no expression

guy222
Ok .... no expression

I believe John Blaze and Noble Kale=GR

Scoobless
And how much do you know about Shadowpact?

Martian_mind
both times Etrigan punked them he had a massive element of surprise.

Oh,and I think Enchantress and Nightshade can hold him.

Endless Mike
The only things I know about the Shadowpact were from Day of Vengeance

King_Mungi
Until we actually see Ghost Rider's abilities to transverse between the planes (says he has the ability, but hasn't done it), Blue Devil has his way with him due to the Trident of Lucifer banishing him back to hell.

If banishing doesn't work, Nightshade and Enchantress is enough.

guy222
And how much do you know about Shadowpact?

Enough. Any GR has the power of 'heaven and hell'

Scoobless
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Until we actually see Ghost Rider's abilities to transverse between the planes (says he has the ability, but hasn't done it), Blue Devil has his way with him due to the Trident of Lucifer banishing him back to hell.

Nightshade wouldn't be that useful ... any source of light (like a fire covered demon) can weaken her powers.

snoopdogg
Shadowpact wins this. Enchantress and Nightshade are enough.

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure they can beat current GR. He's skyfather or high herald level right now, isn't he?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not sure they can beat current GR. He's skyfather or high herald level right now, isn't he?

GR embarassed DS. He will fight the Hulk. Lucifer knows all about GR's 'heaven and hell' powers cool

WrathfulDwarf

I haven't followed the Shadowpact. But if I recall correctly BD can send back any demon to Hell with the Trident. So, just by that alone Shadowpact takes this one easily.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Shadowpact gets tore up by GR.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Shadowpact gets tore up by GR.

Good evening smile I just read an issue. Shadowpact is awesome. I like GR smile

King_Mungi
Nightshade wouldn't be that useful ... any source of light (like a fire covered demon) can weaken her powers.

It takes a great deal of light before that happens

Originally posted by guy222
GR embarassed DS. He will fight the Hulk. Lucifer knows all about GR's 'heaven and hell' powers cool

Hardly, he didn't even want to fight. He wanted to talk, and when he thought he killed Ghost Rider he was covered in guilt as he felt he damned them all. With his guard down GR gave him the penance stare.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I haven't followed the Shadowpact. But if I recall correctly BD can send back any demon to Hell with the Trident. So, just by that alone Shadowpact takes this one easily.

Yes, that's what I was mentioning.

guy222
It takes a great deal of light before that happens

Hardly, he didn't even want to fight. He wanted to talk, and when he thought he killed Ghost Rider he was covered in guilt as he felt he damned them all. With his guard down GR gave him the penance stare.

Yes, that's what I was mentioning.

King, I will disagree. Guard up or down. Bag of Tricks lost. GR>DS. Strange cannot use any excuse. He lost fair and square. Do u think any GR incarnation loses to Shadowpact?

King_Mungi
King, I will disagree. Guard up or down. Bag of Tricks lost. GR>DS. Strange cannot use any excuse. He lost fair and square. Do u think any GR incarnation loses to Shadowpact?

What? Strange didn't even want to fight, how is that fair and square? and when he thought he killed GR he crumpled into an emotional heap and thought he damned all of mankind. I hope your joking.

Damn right GR loses, considering the firepower the Shadowpact has even taking out Eclipso and Spectre. Yeah GR does down.

guy222
What? Strange didn't even want to fight, how is that fair and square? and when he thought he killed GR he crumpled into an emotional heap and thought he damned all of mankind. I hope your joking.

Damn right GR loses, considering the firepower the Shadowpact has even taking out Eclipso and Spectre. Yeah GR does down.

GR is beating the Devil. God>Devil. GR wins. See, good to have different points. I like GR. U disagree, cool smile

King_Mungi
GR is beating the Devil. God>Devil. GR wins. See, good to have different points. I like GR. U disagree, cool smile

What? no the Devil wants GR to beat him so he can have only one body as his power is divided into 666 bodies. Come on now.

Juntai
And Blue Devil went blow for blow with Neron.

guy222
What? no the Devil wants GR to beat him so he can have only one body as his power is divided into 666 bodies. Come on now.

GR will win. He has the power of 'heaven and hell' big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.