Prof.x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
with out his mental powers is he completely helpess in combat?

Is he unable to protect him self from thugs? Is he pritty much a simply weakling?

what do you all think.........

Morridini
He'll talk them to death!

That or his wheelchair has a lot of gimmicks in it, or is he walking now?

willRules
He has had some basic combat training and used to be in the army. Plus he isn't the stupidest of people either. When he fought the danger room robot in Astonishing X-men he used his wits and some resources to defeat it yes

capt it up
Originally posted by willRules
He has had some basic combat training and used to be in the army. Plus he isn't the stupidest of people either. When he fought the danger room robot in Astonishing X-men he used his wits and some resources to defeat it yes
actaully his basic training was more then likly advance training since he was a special op recon team if I am not mistaken

willRules
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully his basic training was more then likly advance training since he was a special op recon team if I am not mistaken

When then you just answered your original question yes

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/stairs.jpg <-- Yes he's completely helpless

H. S. 6

Is he unable to protect him self from thugs? Is he pritty much a simply weakling?

what do you all think.........

dontgetit

capt it up
ugg the point was to see what others think. Most people think he a helpless weakling I was trying to educate others lol

SpunkySmurph
When then you just answered your original question yes Wow. Loving your sig, Will.

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wow. Loving your sig, Will.

i was about to say that... that is one awesome dd sig...

Metalmanx
When then you just answered your original question yes

Sweet Daredevil sig, Will.

bigbran

what do you all think......... They should call him Prof Sex, because he would be the new sex doll on the block if he lost his telepathy.

manjaro
the " nooooooooooo...dont kill or you're better than the bad guys are" speech will stop any opponent in thier tracks anytime, so no he's not completely helpless

Superguy
Originally posted by pr1983
i was about to say that... that is one awesome dd sig... Agreed!

willRules
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wow. Loving your sig, Will.

Originally posted by pr1983
i was about to say that... that is one awesome dd sig...

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sweet Daredevil sig, Will.

Originally posted by Superguy
Agreed!

Thank you everyone, I love it too big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.