Sparrabeth Fans Come Here, Just A Little Story I Wrote....the Ending Is A Lil Dirty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack

Sifzensinril
it's amazing! you're good!

PirateDiva
Oooooo....WOW...I Love it...lol!!

I see Liz completely lost all shame and did it with Jack right there in front of everyone...lol!!

But then again who wouldnt lose control like that!!! LOL!!!

Great JoB!! big grin

lady_captinjack
thank you, see i thought her doing it, in a church, infront of everyone, would show more of her pirate side, lol

Chiki Mina
Good start, but we need to add more at the beginning.

lady_captinjack
well then lets do it...i can put the final thing together when we have it completed. does anyone have any suggestions?

Chiki Mina
well, first we need to keep the characters the same. Elizabeth is not going to fall that easy in jack's arm. The story can get more interesting if she plays it hard to get.

Will wouldn't cry lol. Yeah it's funny but Will wouldn't be crying because he lost his girl.

To write story, we need a plot and setting. And most importantly for the characters to stay in tacked.

lady_captinjack
ok well, how about the part in the church, them getting married...is that still in or are we starting over fresh?

Chiki Mina
I think we should start fresh. But you did gave me an idea so that's great start on your part.

lady_captinjack
alright sounds good, so wats ur idea?

Chiki Mina
I have to make dinner. So I will be back in like 20 minutes with ideas.

lady_captinjack
save some for me!

Chiki Mina
Ok, that was fast.

pirate179
WOW i thought it was REALLY good Lady_captinjack

lady_captinjack
now that ur back mina, care to share ur ideas with the group? lol

Chiki Mina
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure. A lot of people love it that way. So why make changes because one person said so?

lady_captinjack
well me, being the writer and all don't mind changing it up a bit...i did ask for ur opinon after all

pirate179
i would still love to hear ur ideas mina!

lady_captinjack
yea, it would be fun to change it up a bit

Chiki Mina
Well, we can make this story with a love/hate hard to get relationship with Jack and Liz. That way it spices up the story.

Elizabeth wouldn't fall into Jack's arms that easily wink. The question is who will be the first to fall into temptation?

Will can be the same as DMC. A person who is determined in getting what he wants.

pirate179
that sounds like a good story too!

lady_captinjack
ohhh i say jack would fall first, he wants her and he knows she wants him but we just have to get her to admit it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.