Texas chainsaw massacre beginning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
Is this as superb as the original?

Mider999
from what i heard its just like the remake of part one, and as for supurb i find nothing supurb about some guy who just chases around teens while they scream for an hour and a half straight, leaving us no diolage or knowledge of who the guy killing them is..........dont know just didnt like TCSM

ragesRemorse
bad remake of an already worse remake that ended with a dumber ass ending

soin2cal
So this hasnt got the jumps like the original?In some ways i dont really get why they made a remake as its copying the firsts original classic.

steverules
It's shit...I would rather burn myself alive than see that again...it was even worth being a straight to video movie!!

soin2cal
what is shit about it? describe smile If the story is the same whats wrong with it? It lacks something?

steverules
It was boring

pumas79
biggest problem was that you knew what was gonna happen

soin2cal
So it was predctable?
but wasnt the other one, (not the old one) but the remake to that, wasnt that predictable, it was good.

Wolfie
Worst of all six films.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Wolfie
Worst of all six films.

No it's not

dave_kodak
Originally posted by steverules
It's shit...I would rather burn myself alive than see that again...it was even worth being a straight to video movie!! Originally posted by steverules
It was boring Originally posted by pumas79
biggest problem was that you knew what was gonna happen

i agree, no other comment

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by soin2cal
what is shit about it? describe smile If the story is the same whats wrong with it? It lacks something?

The basic storyline is essentially the first remake with a different ending. So, in other words...if you have seen one you have seen them all, and better made

soin2cal
Well i have seen the remake to the original, you know which i mean? I am not sure when it was made, but its not that that old. Thats the good one. I thought that was great in every way!!
However it does seem that theres more gore in this but not enough of anything else. The leatherface one was rubbish in my opinion. I also prepare myself to dislike many of these because theyre never particuarly any good, a lot of the remakes.

LaHaine
the original as in the 74 one? NONE OF THE REMAKES WILL EVER TOUCH IT. STOP TRYING TO DUPLICATE THINGS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE TO PERFECTION.

tcm: the beginning sucks just as much as the remake.

D-Wag
I thought the remake was great, as for the Beginning...it was good too. Only saw the Original on T.v. so it cut out the good parts from what I've heard.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by D-Wag
I thought the remake was great, as for the Beginning...it was good too. Only saw the Original on T.v. so it cut out the good parts from what I've heard. you should really rent the old movies then.

pumas79
The only good thing that i can say for a lot of these remakes is that they are provoking new interest and a lot people are going out and renting the originals to make comparrisons.
They have had that effect on me including films like: The Hills have eyes 1/2, TCM/TCMTB, The fog, i saw the remakes first then went out and bought the originals.

soin2cal
im talking about this one.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-Jessica-Biel/dp/B0001B3XWU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_5/202-3471656-1163044?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1175289438&sr=8-5

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by dave_kodak
you should really rent the old movies then.

Yeah, I told my brother, D-Wag, to watch the Evil Dead 2 after he saw the first one but he doesn't want to watch it. He thinks it would be boring and stupid.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Yeah, I told my brother, D-Wag, to watch the Evil Dead 2 after he saw the first one but he doesn't want to watch it. He thinks it would be boring and stupid. he is wrong.

D-Wag
Yeah umm I never said that.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by D-Wag
Yeah umm I never said that. watch it anyway

Big Sexy
TCM the next generation was the worst along with TCM 2. This one wasn't great but it was far better than those two.

drewforever
Seems a bit lousy. But i think its worth a watch still. There have been quite a few films that arent rated greatly, but i thought they were great.

mr.smiley
pretty much a re-hash of the first remake.Only this time they take a lousy five minutes to give a vague account of Leather Face's origins.The best scene was Leather Face using a chain saw to rip one tied up victim limb from limb.

I give the film a C

K.Diddy
The films not half as bad as the remake and TCM 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.