Mystique Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Wolverine Versus Mystique

Setting: X-Mansion smile

guy222
Originally posted by Kaldorei

Wolverine Versus Mystique

Setting: X-Mansion smile

hmm......Logan

Kaldorei
I have got the impression that she is a better fighter than Wolverine confused

geshien
no she's not.

and what could she possibly do to logan?

Evil_Ash

Been watching those X-Men movies, eh?

stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Been watching those X-Men movies, eh?

stick out tongue

Yeees eek! Sooo good droolio

Originally posted by geshien
no she's not.

and what could she possibly do to logan?

Hit him. Quick and often confused And use her transformation to take advantages smile

guy222

Becky wins. She's hot stick out tongue

Kaldorei
Even I agree with that statement stick out tongue

geshien
no expression

Wonder Man
Wolvie. He knows her scent. She wouldn't be able to fool him with her power.

stormfront13
mystique, check her resepct thread...she can turn intangible and take out his heart

Wonder Man
last i heard she gained no powers from form change. i never heard she could turn intangible.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Wonder Man
last i heard she gained no powers from form change. i never heard she could turn intangible.

check her resepct thread

jasofisc
Originally posted by stormfront13
mystique, check her resepct thread...she can turn intangible and take out his heart

too bad atomantium hurts people who are intangible

Soljer
Movie versions, Mystique seemed faster and more skilled.

Comic book versions, Wolverine is stronger, faster, smarter, more skilled, more deadly, etc.

But he could still only stalemate - Mystique can phase by altering her body's density.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Movie versions, Mystique seemed faster and more skilled.

Comic book versions, Wolverine is stronger, faster, smarter, more skilled, more deadly, etc.

But he could still only stalemate - Mystique can phase by altering her body's density.
not really actaully. any form she took can be cut by wolverine.

also she can't alter he density at all. That actaully some thing her power can't do.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
not really actaully. any form she took can be cut by wolverine.

also she can't alter he density at all. That actaully some thing her power can't do. She's phased in the past. So they CAN stalemate.

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
She's phased in the past. So they CAN stalemate.

really how many times? If it once it just pis nothing more.

That be going against her powers to do so

Badabing
Movie Mystique abuses movie Wolverine! eek!

SpunkySmurph

That be going against her powers to do so She has quite recently, due to the power up, which she hasn't had that long, so you can't call PIS yet. Maybe in ten years.

SpunkySmurph
El Scanno:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/MystiquePhase.jpg

Kaldorei
She can do that? eek! Sweet!

Good scanner, by the way smile

capt it up
She has quite recently, due to the power up, which she hasn't had that long, so you can't call PIS yet. Maybe in ten years.

what was her power up? Was it stated in a comic?

since if it was not it goes against her powers which would make it pis

capt it up
El Scanno:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/MystiquePhase.jpg
how deos that indecate phazing? She apeare to be only showing her upper body and leaving the rest still apearing as if it is the wall.........

SpunkySmurph
how deos that indecate phazing? She apeare to be only showing her upper body and leaving the rest still apearing as if it is the wall......... First of all, she's tranparent. Secondly you can see her body emerging from the wall... hence the yellow lines from where her body is disconnecting from the wall. no expression

SpunkySmurph
what was her power up? Was it stated in a comic?

since if it was not it goes against her powers which would make it pis Yeah, she was exposed to dangerously high chemical rediation while saving Toad's life. Now she can super-morph- she's morphed wings, her skin into bronze, glasses on her face, a mermaid's tail, etc. She can make herself heavier now, or, evidently, lighter mith much less density.

Soljer
laughing

Most of the time, Capt, I defend you.

But trying to argue that Mystique isn't CLEARLY phasing in that scan? Just to defend your boy? Come now.

Stalemate.

capt it up
First of all, she's tranparent. Secondly you can see her body emerging from the wall... hence the yellow lines from where her body is disconnecting from the wall. no expression
frankly could be how the artist interperts it. I have seen wierd things in comics

capt it up
Yeah, she was exposed to dangerously high chemical rediation while saving Toad's life. Now she can super-morph- she's morphed wings, her skin into bronze, glasses on her face, a mermaid's tail, etc. She can make herself heavier now, or, evidently, lighter mith much less density.

really watch issue was this?

capt it up
laughing

But trying to argue that Mystique isn't CLEARLY phasing in that scan? Just to defend your boy? Come now.

Stalemate.

not really that big of a deal. artist draw wierd things like wolverines pants surviving a nuke........

Metalmanx

That be going against her powers to do so

Uh...why? confused

Metalmanx
laughing

Stalemate.

thumb up

SpunkySmurph
frankly could be how the artist interperts it. I have seen wierd things in comics This is how the artist normally depicts her:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/shiftingtowolvy.jpg

See the contrast?

Brian Oswald
I got the idea from the scan(the english version anyway) that she didin't alter her density but shfited her molecules around or something like that. Don't quite remember exactly what it said. Maybe that was a differnt feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.