Captain America vs. Shatterstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
horseI think Shatterstar's combo sword can maybe beat Captain America's shield. Then he'd kill `em.

Alfheim
I dont really know. I've seen Shatterstar get pawned by Deadpool and I dont think hes as good as Wolverine. So I guess the majority would go to Cap....I think

Martian_mind
Captain America wins 7-8/10

Shatterstar has nothing that puts him on Caps level but he has plenty to put him below.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Shatterstar has nothing that puts him on Caps level but he has plenty to put him below.

Thought as much.

don't shiv
Shatterstar's good at keeping secrets his mutant tissue generates ion energy waves which he blasts outta his hands or channels through his blade.

he has a secondary mutation: an accellerated healing factor, ambushed in a confined space shatterstar's trademark is to rip through his sternum ribcage and spine with his own blade to strike a stronger adversary fixing to throttle him

Shatterstar's speed over short lengths matches James Proudstar who runs the 100 metres in 2 seconds

Shatterstar can bat one and a half tons with a baseball bat.

Deadpool pwned Shatterstar after extensive study of his files and fighting style. and that was a shatterstar recently arrived on Earth recovering from throwing down with the Juggernaught.

Shatterstar 8/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
Shatterstar's good at keeping secrets his mutant tissue generates ion energy waves which he blasts outta his hands or channels through his blade.

he has a secondary mutation: an accellerated healing factor, ambushed in a confined space shatterstar's trademark is to rip through his sternum ribcage and spine with his own blade to strike a stronger adversary fixing to throttle him

Shatterstar's speed over short lengths matches James Proudstar who runs the 100 metres in 2 seconds

Shatterstar can bat one and a half tons with a baseball bat.

Deadpool pwned Shatterstar after extensive study of his files and fighting style. and that was a shatterstar recently arrived on Earth recovering from throwing down with the Juggernaught.

Shatterstar 8/10

Hasnt Shatterstar been outclassed by Wolverine before?

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hasnt Shatterstar been outclassed by Wolverine before?
even if he ahd would that matter?

capt can't take wolverine so it really matters little.

jinzin

punk
though i give cap a decided 10/10

Psyquis52
Agreed. Cap wins at least 9/10

capt it up
shatter star being a little underrated her.

he pritty dam bad ass and he has superhuman agility, reflex,strength. cna shoot energy blasts and grow up in a world were he had to fight to survive. he been a trained fighter since he was a child and has fought constantly through the years. Hell being on the x-men is likly the least combat actaon he has seen in the last few years. He use to fight is gladeator type matches before joining the x-men.

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up

capt can't take wolverine so it really matters little. your such a ****ing loser, if i ever see you in real life im gonna choke you unconcious

King KAM
shatter star being a little underrated her.

he pritty dam bad ass and he has superhuman agility, reflex,strength. cna shoot energy blasts and grow up in a world were he had to fight to survive. he been a trained fighter since he was a child and has fought constantly through the years. Hell being on the x-men is likly the least combat actaon he has seen in the last few years. He use to fight is gladeator type matches before joining the x-men. you just want him to seem impressive because he got pwned by wolverine twice, and like everyone who has lost to wolverine you pump them up to make wolverine seem better.

youve done this with Gorgon, and Ogun so far...

nvrbeenwthagirl

capt can't take wolverine so it really matters little.

True. Cap shouldn't be able to Take Wolverine for the Majoirty. barring a PIS shield Toss that catches Wolverine off Gaurd, I can't see cap dishing out enough dmg to KO wolverine.

King KAM
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
True. Cap shouldn't be able to Take Wolverine for the Majoirty. barring a PIS shield Toss that catches Wolverine off Gaurd, I can't see cap dishing out enough dmg to KO wolverine. wrong ****ing thread idiot.

and Cap can take whoever the **** he wants, wolverine aint never finished him either.

Wonder Man
Yeah Shatterstar is a bit of a blood feud fighter. Thanks for all the info on him. I seen him do that thing with the sword through himself but didn't know about his healing factor or accelerated speed and stuff.
I think Shatterstar with his power could kill Wolverine. The sword through the throat and a full blast should do it.
Destroying Cap's shield with his sword poses a problem because it might mean destroying his sword with the shield.
I look at this combo science/magic sword to be as great a weapon as Thor's hammer or the Shield or Wolvie's claws.
Shatterstar was created in like a test tube where Cap was given a seruim. The two are much alike as far as that goes.

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
you just want him to seem impressive because he got pwned by wolverine twice, and like everyone who has lost to wolverine you pump them up to make wolverine seem better.

pumped them up? Dude your so worng it not even funny.

Evey one knows Ogun is on par with stick when it comes to skill.

gorgon would rape capt. No one pumping up any one.

your jjust an idiot.

shatter star a complete bad ass.

capt it up
your such a ****ing loser, if i ever see you in real life im gonna choke you unconcious

you have a lot of problem that you need to deal with. I would also like to see you try this..........

Symmetric Chaos
you have a lot of problem that you need to deal with. I would also like to see you try this..........

You want to see a guy choke you?

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You want to see a guy choke you?

I said try too.........

Martian_mind
Shatterstar isn't near the level of Wolverine,Cable or Cap....and he may have all those powers but he's never used them effectively enough to be put on their level.

capt it up
Shatterstar isn't near the level of Wolverine,Cable or Cap....and he may have all those powers but he's never used them effectively enough to be put on their level. \

when has cable ever been on capt or wolverines level of skill....

also if your tlaking powers cable would kick wolverines ass and capt at once.

also though capt would take the majority from shatter star the guys a beast. He almost killed strong guy.......

Martian_mind
\

when has cable ever been on capt or wolverines level of skill....

also if your tlaking powers cable would kick wolverines ass and capt at once.

also though capt would take the majority from shatter star the guys a beast. He almost killed strong guy.......

Cable has always been on their level....hell the first time they fought Wolverine had to go back on his word....Plus Cable hero worships Cap and was Jobbing when they fought.

capt it up
Cable has always been on their level....hell the first time they fought Wolverine had to go back on his word....Plus Cable hero worships Cap and was Jobbing when they fought.

what......are you talking about...... cable has never been as skilled as either men.

cable was jobbing? He fought capt with out using his powers of course he lose what the hell else did you think would happen......

no im sorry cable has never been a top tier martial artist......

Martian_mind
what......are you tlaking about...... cable has neevr been as skilled as either men.

cable was jobbing? He fought capt with out using his powers of course he lose what the hell else did you think would happen......

no im sorry cable has never been a top tier martial artist......

......Your kidding right?The first on panel fight they have Wolverine says "I don't need claws to deal with you bub"

......Later on Cable shows the advantage and Wolverine has to bring out the claws..So that shows Cables on his level.

....Deadpool has excellent skill showings against Wolverine,Yet when ever he and Cable go H2H it's either even or Cable has the advantage.Plus Dp even states Cable holds back So Dp can feel good about himself.

I didn't expect Cable to own him...but they treated him as though he had barely any skill...when he goes H2H with the best every day and has more experience then the vast majority of street-levellers.

capt it up
......Your kidding right?The first on panel fight they have Wolverine says "I don't need claws to deal with you bub"

......Later on Cable shows the advantage and Wolverine has to bring out the claws..So that shows Cables on his level.

....Deadpool has excellent skill showings against Wolverine,Yet when ever he and Cable go H2H it's either even or Cable has the advantage.Plus Dp even states Cable holds back So Dp can feel good about himself.

I didn't expect Cable to own him...but they treated him as though he had barely any skill...when he goes H2H with the best every day and has more experience then the vast majority of street-levellers.

wolverien used his claws so how makes him on wolverines and capts level? How do you figure this? Cable has a baoat load of powers the arguement his abilities........

so realy that prove about squat. Funny how DP never really out fought wolverine ever.......He always has one sided prep or wolverine shealing factor does not work.........

cable skilled yes top tier hell no.

he a soldier, but he not at there levels in h2h combat he quite resourcful however.

WorldWarHulk
your such a ****ing loser, if i ever see you in real life im gonna choke you unconcious Originally posted by King KAM
wrong ****ing thread idiot.

and Cap can take whoever the **** he wants, wolverine aint never finished him either. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

capt it up
cable did not sue any powers at all of course he get beat. cable normally augments his abilities with his powers. He normaly has superhuman stats and uses his TK while fighting to make him more powerful....

when eh foguthc apt he did non of this. He fought cable with out his powers at all. That means he fightign some one stronger faster and quicker who also the superior fighter. There was no way he was gunna win that.

Martian_mind
wolverien used his claws so how makes him on wolverines and capts level? How do you figure this? Cable has a baoat load of powers the arguement his abilities........

so realy that prove about squat. Funny how DP never really out fought wolverine ever.......He always has one sided prep or wolverine shealing factor does not work.........

cable skilled yes top tier hell no.

he a soldier, but he not at there levels in h2h combat he quite resourcful however.

Cable wasn't using Tk or anything.He was just to good for Wolverine to take out in sheer h2H.That at least put him on Wolverines level in skill.

So Wolerine's healing factor was on the fritz....That affects his skill how?Dp was still able to outmanouvre him.

he is on their level h2H....he has proved it time and time again.hell when they fought whilst Wolverine was Death it was implied cable was pulling his punches,Cable has never shown to be outclassed by Wolverine,and that thing with Cap is as i said,Jobbing.

Martian_mind
cable did not sue any powers at all of course he get beat. cable normally augments his abilities with his powers. He normaly has superhuman stats and uses his TK while fighting to make him more powerful....

when eh foguthc apt he did non of this. He fought cable with out his powers at all. That means he fightign some one stronger faster and quicker who also the superior fighter. There was no way he was gunna win that.

Ah,no he doesn't.Show me where Cable states he is amping himself with Tk,and the fact remains that he was able to out skill Wolverine in their first fight before he was even supposed to have Tk.

capt it up
Ah,no he doesn't.Show me where Cable states he is amping himself with Tk,and the fact remains that he was able to out skill Wolverine in their first fight before he was even supposed to have Tk.

thats why he was able to hurt the hulk with mere punches.........

Martian_mind
thats why he was able to hurt the hulk with mere punches.........

He was amping up to hurt hulk....why would he amp to fight Wolverine?He has shown to be able to handle him without Tk in their first fight.Show me him doing it against a street-leveller.

Also,when Cable had no powers and was swiftly dying,he was still treating Dp as a nuisance until he was shot,fell off a cliff and had his muscles into metal.so i highly doubt he was amped.

capt it up
Cable wasn't using Tk or anything.He was just to good for Wolverine to take out in sheer h2H.That at least put him on Wolverines level in skill.
yet he was intended to be scots and jeans son.......he also had superhum,an abilties.....also just becuase he was able to fight wolverine on his first apearence make shim wolverines skill level......did not wolverine end up stabbing him?

So Wolerine's healing factor was on the fritz....That affects his skill how?Dp was still able to outmanouvre him..
You mean by wolverine gutting him, then slashign him and then kicking him in the face before deadpool could land a single hit........

he is on their level h2H....he has proved it time and time again.hell when they fought whilst Wolverine was Death it was implied cable was pulling his punches,Cable has never shown to be outclassed by Wolverine,and that thing with Cap is as i said,Jobbing.

actaully it was neevr once implied he was pulling his punches vs detah wolverine........

also death wolverine was mind controlled and did not show any were near the skill that normal wolverine does.

cable wa sno jobbing he was simply not using any powers. when cable fights he uses his powers as seen was him slapps wolverine yet wolverine flys back 10 feet..........what the hell do you think he doing? He using TK.

capt it up
He was amping up to hurt hulk....why would he amp to fight Wolverine?He has shown to be able to handle him without Tk in their first fight.Show me him doing it against a street-leveller.
Lets ee hmm maybe becuase wolverine a superhuman who could take any hits a normal human could give out with out any ill effect?

also he was neevr shown amping up to fight hulk either..... cable never shown to amp up he always a given. If he did nto amp up how could he hope to even keep up with wolverine or hulk? He could not. He superhuman he uses his TK to amp him self up to superhuman elevl as seen was he hits people and they go flying back.

Ya you mean his first issue he was pritty much in. he was a different character. He was supose to have superhuman abilties and they later write him with tk. Din't try and use some one first un developed apearence as evidence when no one knows what his abilites were supose to be.

Also,when Cable had no powers and was swiftly dying,he was still treating Dp as a nuisance until he was shot,fell off a cliff and had his muscles into metal.so i highly doubt he was amped.

he in constent. one minut he a fraid of capt the next he fighting wolverine. He not a good measuring stick

Martian_mind
yet he was intended to be scots and jeans son.......he also had superhum,an abilties.....also just becuase he was able to fight wolverine on his first apearence make shim wolverines skill level......did not wolverine end up stabbing him?

No,the idea for him to be their son was only introduced after complaints of his character having no depth,and no,in their first fight Wolverine never stabbed him,it ended with Wolverine going back on his word and using claws,still not landing a hit and Cable holding Wolverine up by his shirt before the New mutants broke it up.

You mean by wolverine gutting him, then slashign him and then kicking him in the face before deadpool could land a single hit........

.....Yes,when Deadpool ran in like a maniac like he normally does,however when the mood took him Dp was able to make a fool out of Wolverine...

actaully it was neevr once implied he was pulling his punches vs detah wolverine................
Yes it was,when Cable knocks him into that pit,he actually goes "oh no,i hit him to hard!!"If he wasn't measuring his punches he wouldn't have worried about the force.

also death wolverine was mind controlled and did not show any were near the skill that normal wolverine does.................

and he still lost to a holding back cable.

cable wa sno jobbing he was simply not using any powers. when cable fights he uses his powers as seen was him slapps wolverine yet wolverine flys back 10 feet..........what the hell do you think he doing? He using TK.

.....You know....Wolverine may have been sent flying because Cable is Strong enough to rip apart walls,or you know,he was punched by a SUPER-STRONG METAL ARM.

capt it up
I always thought of cable as beeing a second tier fighter who cunning and TK amping and telepathy allows him to battle in h2h with to tier fighters as there equals, but that just me.

SpunkySmurph
Well, Cable's huge bonus in fighting expierience vs. most of his enemies helps as well.

He even pwned Cap in that department (which was shown in the comic)

He'd probably outrank Wolverine there too... though I'm prepared to hear a backlash on that comment.

Martian_mind
Lets ee hmm maybe becuase wolverine a superhuman who could take any hits a normal human could give out with out any ill effect?

also he was neevr shown amping up to fight hulk either..... cable never shown to amp up he always a given. If he did nto amp up how could he hope to even keep up with wolverine or hulk? He could not. He superhuman he uses his TK to amp him self up to superhuman elevl as seen was he hits people and they go flying back.

Ya you mean his first issue he was pritty much in. he was a different character. He was supose to have superhuman abilties and they later write him with tk. Din't try and use some one first un developed apearence as evidence when no one knows what his abilites were supose to be.

Cable's disease grants him superhuman attributes,it's a known fact,his punches can harm Wolverine with no amping.Your TK comments are all speculation with no proof.

he in constent. one minut he a fraid of capt the next he fighting wolverine. He not a good measuring stick

Afraid of Cap?It's captain America,he's a legend,no-one wants to fight him.His skill is not inconsistent,whenever the mood takes him he always shows top-tier skill.

capt it up
No,the idea for him to be their son was only introduced after complaints of his character having no depth,and no,in their first fight Wolverine never stabbed him,it ended with Wolverine going back on his word and using claws,still not landing a hit and Cable holding Wolverine up by his shirt before the New mutants broke it up.
you referring to the fight were cable jumps off the biulding and punches wolverine in the face........

.....Yes,when Deadpool ran in like a maniac like he normally does,however when the mood took him Dp was able to make a fool out of Wolverine....
What don't make stupid excuses. DP attacked wolverien first he was completely prepared. He got out fought. he got hit twice with out comming even close to hitting wolverine. The he got nailed right in the face and shoudl have been dead or KO, but due to his healing factor he was fine and was able to counter. He did not play wolverine his healing factor saved his butt. he was completely out fought.

Yes it was,when Cable knocks him into that pit,he actually goes "oh no,i hit him to hard!!"If he wasn't measuring his punches he wouldn't have worried about the force.....
He was putting his dam TK into it. If he was hitting wolverine with normal human strength it do nothing to him.

and he still lost to a holding back cable......
Is that supose to impress me? Death wolverine used no skill in combat. hell he freaking attack hulk with a sword and then let hulk beat the shit out of him before using his claws........pritty much any one could have out fought him he was mind controlled.........also cable nocked wolverine off the areana. Logan was not KO he was fine.

cable amps his abilites up....... Also wolverine goes flying when he hits him with his non metal arm too..if cable was simply a normal human wolverine would be unneffected by his blows..........

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, Cable's huge bonus in fighting expierience vs. most of his enemies helps as well.

He even pwned Cap in that department (which was shown in the comic)

He'd probably outrank Wolverine there too... though I'm prepared to hear a backlash on that comment.

wolverine is a lot a lot older then cable. Wolverine has 100 years of fightign experience plus 1000 of Oguns.....plus the whole recarnation thing and maybe even more after we find out his true origin.......

capt it up
Cable's disease grants him superhuman attributes,it's a known fact,his punches can harm Wolverine with no amping.Your TK comments are all speculation with no proof.

Afraid of Cap?It's captain America,he's a legend,no-one wants to fight him.His skill is not inconsistent,whenever the mood takes him he always shows top-tier skill.

it prue speculation either way. the dude was hurting hulk with his fists....he done that qutie a few times to high class people........

dude msot people could careless I don't see wolverine beign all scared to fight capt.

when the mood take shim? Are you seorus. So it ebcuase of his mood? he always an idiot. he inconistance. The whole mood then is an excuse for why he gets punked and constantly shows to be incosistent.

Martian_mind
you referring to the fight were cable jumps off the biulding and punches wolverine in the face........

The one where he is able to sneak up on Wolverine,yes.He never gets stabbed.Not to mention he is shown with better skills right off the bat...

What don't make stupid excuses. DP attacked wolverien first he was completely prepared. He got out fought. he got hit twice with out comming even close to hitting wolverine. The he got nailed right in the face and shoudl have been dead or KO, but due to his healing factor he was fine and was able to counter. He did not play wolverine his healing factor saved his butt. he was completely out fought.........

So it isn't even pheasible that Deadpool planned,that,and used his HF for an advantage attack?That is still Wolverine being outskilled mate.

He was putting his dam TK into it. If he was hitting wolverine with normal human strength it do nothing to him..........

CABLE IS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN HIS VIRIUS GIVES HIM SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH IN BOTH ARMS!!

Is that supose to impress me? Death wolverine used no skill in combat. hell he freaking attack hulk with a sword and then let hulk beat the shit out of him before using his claws........pritty much any one could have out fought him he was mind controlled.........also cable nocked wolverine off the areana. Logan was not KO he was fine...........

No....It shows that Cable beat death Wolverine,and he himself stated that Wolverine was one of the FEW people who's H2H rival his.If he was 2nd tier why would he say few?

cable amps his abilites up....... Also wolverine goes flying when he hits him with his non metal arm too..if cable was simply a normal human wolverine would be unneffected by his blows..........

Cable is not a normal human,he is amped by his virius.OK?

Martian_mind
it prue speculation either way. the dude was hurting hulk with his fists....he done that qutie a few times to high class people........

dude msot people could careless I don't see wolverine beign all scared to fight capt.

when the mood take shim? Are you seorus. So it ebcuase of his mood? he always an idiot. he inconistance. The whole mood then is an excuse for why he gets punked and constantly shows to be incosistent.

Yes.....he is an idiot who gets punked but when the mood takes him he's awesome...it's stated on panel by Taskmaster and a whole bunch of Hitman...it's not an excuse i made up,it's on panel in a comic.

Also,that scared remark.....Wolverine and Cap have fought with eachother and know eachother intinately,plus,when is Wolverine EVER scared?

capt it up
The one where he is able to sneak up on Wolverine,yes.He never gets stabbed.Not to mention he is shown with better skills right off the bat...

So it isn't even pheasible that Deadpool planned,that,and used his HF for an advantage attack?That is still Wolverine being outskilled mate.

CABLE IS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN HIS VIRIUS GIVES HIM SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH IN BOTH ARMS!!

No....It shows that Cable beat death Wolverine,and he himself stated that Wolverine was one of the FEW people who's H2H rival his.If he was 2nd tier why would he say few?

Cable is not a normal human,he is amped by his virius.OK?

first he jumped off the roof. second no he did not show more skill off the bat since all he did was ambush logan. Also that was not there first encounter as it even satted they know eachother and hate eachother.....

Logan got out skilled becuase he was not any were near 100% and DP was? Deadpool got gutted slashed and kciked in the head. All of which would have put him done if he had wolverines level of healing factor at the time. Sorry but deadpool got out fought and was lucky his healing factor worked.

what people say matters little when wolevrine goes around saying he the best.......

any way fine cable is a top tier fighter.

cable nocked death wolverine off a areana......that not really a win.

Martian_mind
If your conceeding Cable is a top-tier i have no problem......it just annoys me that he and Wolverine have been constantly portrayed as skill equals yet he never gets his recognition.

capt it up
Yes.....he is an idiot who gets punked but when the mood takes him he's awesome...it's stated on panel by Taskmaster and a whole bunch of Hitman...it's not an excuse i made up,it's on panel in a comic.

Also,that scared remark.....Wolverine and Cap have fought with eachother and know eachother intinately,plus,when is Wolverine EVER scared?

no tasmaster states you have always been that good. That means nothing other then deadpool thinking he not that good. Hitmen mean nothing. Deadpool inconstitent it a fact. He also got out fought.

he was scared of cyber..........but good point. when the hell is deadpool ever scared the guy goes up against wolverine and sabertooth.........

wolverine has neevr been scared or worried about capt when ever he fought him....actaully wolverine was more worried about killing capt then any thing.

capt it up
If your conceeding Cable is a top-tier i have no problem......it just annoys me that he and Wolverine have been constantly portrayed as skill equals yet he never gets his recognition.

he does not really have the feats that why. his only feats are vs deadpool who inconstitent. He has good showings vs wolverine, but that really it that why most people over look it.

also it really only his word of mouth that says he so skilled, most other people never comment on his skills so that kinda hurts his reputation.

Martian_mind
no tasmaster states you have always been that good. That means nothing other then deadpool thinking he not that good. Hitmen mean nothing. Deadpool inconstitent it a fact. He also got out fought.

he was scared of cyber..........but good point. when the hell is deadpool ever scared the guy goes up against wolverine and sabertooth.........

wolverine has neevr been scared or worried about capt when ever he fought him....actaully wolverine was more worried about killing capt then any thing.

Yes,he states that everyone knows how awesome Deadpool is,and those aren't just random hitmen,those are the people who HIRE hitman,so them stating that Deadpool is that good,and the fact that he owned Taskmaster whilst at a disadvantage shows he is a top-tier in skill....

Like i said,when is Wolverine scared?

Oh,and Deadpool?See when he fought the Hulk.

Martian_mind
he does not really have the feats that why. his only feats are vs deadpool who inconstitent. He has good showings vs wolverine, but that really it that why most people over look it.

also it really only his word of mouth that says he so skilled, most other people never comment on his skills so that kinda hurts his reputation.

Well....Wolverine has said how good he was before,and Captain America himself is in awe of Cable's leadership abilities....not to mention how it's proven Cable is better at Cap when it comes to experience.

I still say he's Top-tier...did you see what his training did to Boom-Boom?lol

capt it up
Yes,he states that everyone knows how awesome Deadpool is,and those aren't just random hitmen,those are the people who HIRE hitman,so them stating that Deadpool is that good,and the fact that he owned Taskmaster whilst at a disadvantage shows he is a top-tier in skill....

Like i said,when is Wolverine scared?

Oh,and Deadpool?See when he fought the Hulk.

no it did not. He did nothing skilled in that fight. He used wepaons and plot devices. I own the issue it was a joke. He showed no skilled martial arts prowess unless you think allowing hims efl to be stabbed is skillful..........

Dude again word of mouth means nothing. Logan said makio was second in skill in the world only to win...........

cyber..........

deadpool acting scared really means little. He just new it lose........

capt it up
Well....Wolverine has said how good he was before,and Captain America himself is in awe of Cable's leadership abilities....not to mention how it's proven Cable is better at Cap when it comes to experience.

I still say he's Top-tier...did you see what his training did to Boom-Boom?lol

how is it proven cable is better when it comes to expereince......

also elader ship not skill........ also when did wolverine ever state cable was good........

Boom-Boom thing is overated. I own the issue. She an alright fighter. The things she were fighting had no knowledge of her fighting skills and she surpized them.........

shatter stars skills>>>>>>>>>Boomb-Boom

Martian_mind
no it did not. He did nothing skilled in that fight. He used wepaons and plot devices. I own the issue it was a joke. He showed no skilled martial arts prowess unless you think allowing hims efl to be stabbed is skillful..........

Dude again word of mouth means nothing. Logan said makio was second in skill in the world only to win...........

cyber..........

deadpool acting scared really means little. He just new it lose........

Maybe i do...think about,no-one suspects the man with the sword in his chest...shifty

So Logan doesn't know all martial arts?and he isn't the best at what he does? stick out tongue

Would kick bothCaps and DP's asses..

Then why ask when he's been scared? stick out tongue

capt it up
Maybe i do...think about,no-one suspects the man with the sword in his chest...shifty

So Logan doesn't know all martial arts?and he isn't the best at what he does? stick out tongue

Would kick bothCaps and DP's asses..

Then why ask when he's been scared? stick out tongue

I mean actaully scared lol

Well wolverine is massivly skilled, but just becuase he says he the best does not make it true........

well ya......of course cyber would..........

Martian_mind
how is it proven cable is better when it comes to expereince......

also elader ship not skill........ also when did wolverine ever state cable was good........

Boom-Boom thing is overated. I own the issue. She an alright fighter. The things she were fighting had no knowledge of her fighting skills and she surpized them.........

shatter stars skills>>>>>>>>>Boomb-Boom

Cable himself says so not to mention he has about 40 years in cap.Plus he outmanouveres Cap who himself concedes....

Maybe not a skill....but it just shows that he has an advantage over Cap in two ways...

Maybe,however those things are above peak human in attributes....it's stated in the first issue.

capt it up
Cable himself says so not to mention he has about 40 years in cap.Plus he outmanouveres Cap who himself concedes....

Maybe not a skill....but it just shows that he has an advantage over Cap in two ways...

Maybe,however those things are above peak human in attributes....it's stated in the first issue.

again word of mouth means little msot of the time though yescable has more experience then capt, but wolverine has a lot mroe experience then cable.....

has an advantage over capt in two ways? what was the first.......

also I am sorry, but capt being mostest. Cable is not capt superior in leader ship. capt leadership skills >>>cable I am not even sure how you can debate that........

it not a maybe. shatter star is with out a doubt Boom-Boom superior in skill.

it was impressive, bit then again she her self said they did not know her fighting skills and since they were prgramed to fight a person based there skills.....that gave her a massive advantage.........

jinzin
you just want him to seem impressive because he got pwned by wolverine twice, and like everyone who has lost to wolverine you pump them up to make wolverine seem better.

well the thing about those two is that.....

THEY DESERVE TO GET PUMPED UP, they were badasses of the highest degree, that's not even up for debate really.

Wonder Man
Deadpool was scared of the Cat. He ran from him when he was almost gonna get killed by him.
Anyhow i just thought that Shatterstar could probably destroy Caps shield with his combo sword and then kill him, really.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Deadpool was scared of the Cat. He ran from him when he was almost gonna get killed by him.
Anyhow i just thought that Shatterstar could probably destroy Caps shield with his combo sword and then kill him, really.

Deadpool wasn't afraid of Shen Kuei. He was orgasming over Shen Kuei.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Deadpool wasn't afraid of Shen Kuei. He was orgasming over Shen Kuei. Is orgasming a word, or did you just make it up? hmm

hily
Originally posted by jinzin
well the thing about those two is that.....

THEY DESERVE TO GET PUMPED UP, they were badasses of the highest degree, that's not even up for debate really.

Why won't you people listen to Jinzin! He is a god among you mortals! a freaking supremely intellectual being who must be revered. Revered I say! Bow down damn it. Bow down and listen to the immaculate words of the truth. His truth that shall blow your little worlds away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.