Thor vs. The Leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
alien2O.K. The leader gets as much time to plan his thingy as he needs...gets Thor in his new "world" and see's what Thor can do about it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
as much time to plan his thingy as he needs...

Thats an auto win for basicly anyone ya know.

Wonder Man
I only say that cause that's what the Leader does. Seen him do it to Hulk the last time they met and loved that series.
I think he might have his way more with Thor than the gamma giant.

guy222
alien2O.K. The leader gets as much time to plan his thingy as he needs...gets Thor in his new "world" and see's what Thor can do about it.

Thor

Wonder Man
One thing about Thor is that he's pretty guilable. He's powerful at his 100ton strength and with his hammer can knock anyone down but the leader has that gamma mind and in his sets he gets to watch his opponent. He would have to develope the set in a field that couldn't be teleported out of but then Thor would be in serious trouble. The gods just arent to bright.

guy222
One thing about Thor is that he's pretty guilable. He's powerful at his 100ton strength and with his hammer can knock anyone down but the leader has that gamma mind and in his sets he gets to watch his opponent. He would have to develope the set in a field that couldn't be teleported out of but then Thor would be in serious trouble. The gods just arent to bright.

Thor is powerful. He has enough to defeat Leader smile

Wonder Man
This would be like the 12 tasks that Hercules had to perform; only for Thor. The Leader is no slouch. He'd throw more at Thor than he could handle, i think anyhow.

xmeat
agreed leader is even smarter than reed

StiltmanFTW
Thor gets assraped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.