Darkseid Vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

starking
Onslaught doesnt have many crazy feats, Im going with Ds.

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

Onslaught

Redatom65
hulklings will say onslaught. Darkseid 10/10

Validus
Onslaught/10

Figure that out.

TricksterPriest
Not even gonna try...... Darkseid owns Onslaught.

guy222
Originally posted by starking

hmm

miraclethree
is this a joke ? Onslaught wins any time, easy and fast. Darkseid gets a snowball's chance in hell.

Onslaught 10/10

miraclethree
Originally posted by starking

He only trashed the MU.

Estacado
Originally posted by miraclethree
He only trashed the MU.
Seriously....
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

Dangerous
Doesnt Onslaught exist in ones awareness or something?
I readed the storyline, and he seems too advanced for Darkseid.

He easily defeated the Juggernaut, a completely immortal being.

ADarksideJedi
I argee.jm

Estacado
Originally posted by Dangerous

He easily defeated the Juggernaut, a completely immortal being.
thumb up laughing out loud

DevilGoblin
Onslaught 10/10. It's not even a fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by miraclethree
is this a joke ? Onslaught wins any time, easy and fast. Darkseid gets a snowball's chance in hell.

Onslaught 10/10 Originally posted by miraclethree
He only trashed the MU. Originally posted by Dangerous

He easily defeated the Juggernaut, a completely immortal being. Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Onslaught 10/10. It's not even a fight.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/infernalledgend/dumbass.jpg

Juntai
Darkseid.

Dangerous
People are really offensive towards others opinions in here.

grey fox
People are really offensive towards others opinions in here.

Only stupid opinions

Dangerous
You think it's stupid that some think Onslaught wins?

Utrigita
No do you know anything about what Darkseid is capable of doing (and before you start I know perfectly well what Onslaught can do)

grey fox
You think it's stupid that some think Onslaught wins?

Yes , VERY stupid.

Dangerous
You think the Omega Beam can hit one who can be where he want to be and can appear and disappear as he likes to?

starlock
Darkseid 9/10

I will give Onslaught one win for unpredictability and the fact that i am not sure which version it is,but i dont see onslaught winning a majority in any form

starlock
You think the Omega Beam can hit one who can be where he want to be and can appear and disappear as he likes to?

Did not iceman catch on to onslaught,while onslaught admited he was psi protecting himself and still got tagged? just a point

Dangerous
Originally posted by starlock
Did not iceman catch on to onslaught,while onslaught admited he was psi protecting himself and still got tagged? just a point

I don't remember that happen.

starlock
I don't remember that happen.

Onslaught Xmen-Cyclops divides the team to get the cerebro files and the xavier protocols(i think) Bobby is staring at a certain spot ,jean tells bobby to relax that onslaught is radiating enough energy that she will spot him,bobby seems to be concentrating then WHAM! nails onslaught,Onslaught congradulates iceman on his improving powers and iceman says he was looking in terms of tempurature,onslaught also says he was psionicly altering things to not be detected

Sorry no scans but i am 100% sure it went that way(maybe not exactly word for word)

Juntai
You think the Omega Beam can hit one who can be where he want to be and can appear and disappear as he likes to? The Omega Beams can still follow, even through dimensions... also, Darkseid can teleport around too.

Superboy Prime
Darkseid 10/10

DevilGoblin
DC Fans really suck. Darkseid fans suck even more.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by starlock
Onslaught Xmen-Cyclops divides the team to get the cerebro files and the xavier protocols(i think) Bobby is staring at a certain spot ,jean tells bobby to relax that onslaught is radiating enough energy that she will spot him,bobby seems to be concentrating then WHAM! nails onslaught,Onslaught congradulates iceman on his improving powers and iceman says he was looking in terms of tempurature,onslaught also says he was psionicly altering things to not be detected

Sorry no scans but i am 100% sure it went that way(maybe not exactly word for word)

True.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Darkseid 10/10

if you don't know stuff, why do you talk ?

Onslaught could rival Galactus. Darkseid can't beat Superman.

Superboy Prime
Quiet you, go back to your hulk shrine and commit suicide.

grey fox
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

We ask you that exact question time and time again DG , yet all you seem to answer with is "Teh Hulk istrognesst !!!11111"

Your mancrush is disgustingly obvious. Deal with it or STFU

llagrok
They both have reality manipulation, anything goes.

Estacado

Onslaught could rival Galactus. Darkseid can't beat Superman. OMG!!!!!WHAT A TARD!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Redatom65
Originally posted by Estacado
OMG!!!!!WHAT A TARD!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

laughing

anyway, spite

billy batson
darkseid

TricksterPriest
DC Fans really suck. Darkseid fans suck even more.

Not nearly as hard as you suck on the Hulk's mighty green wang. stick out tongue

DevilGoblin
DS fans keep on saying lies on comic boards because comic truth is sad for them : Superman always beat their favourite char! buaaahahah what a delusion.

llagrok
DS fans keep on saying lies on comic boards because comic truth is sad for them : Superman always beat their favourite char! buaaahahah what a delusion.

Wrong, not even the DC fans like Superman smile

Now calm down mate, nothing worth getting upset over

TricksterPriest

Yeah? So? Superman beats everyone. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not even an arguement. Does that make all his wins valid? HELL NO.

Doesn't make abit of difference if you lose to Superman, everyone does.

And Darkseid shits on Onslaught. and hulk. So go back to your manwich with miraclethree and fearoflbood. laughing

Kurash
darkseid obliterates onslaught 10/10, good luck stoppin the OE

lordboo
if a few punches from hulk breaks onslaught's amour,the oe will erase him from existance. darkseid ftw

the Darkone
Darkseid smokes him.

Hannibal-Lector
I really dont know too much about either, but i heard that Darkseid's laser destroys anything regardless what it is?

Priest
Darkseid wins, but this is far from a CurbStomp.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I really dont know too much about either, but i heard that Darkseid's laser destroys anything regardless what it is?

The OE can teleport objects or remove them from existance. It's also possible he can use it as a blast of some sort.

DevilGoblin
Onslaught wins 10/10. Darkseid gets no chance. Sorry Dc Fanboys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.