All These Nations Kick Ass [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
We'd kick your ass in war anyday. Just ask Japan. Especially their two beloved cities.

manorastroman
what an odd thing to say...

vandergirl
Why American's Rock? American's are never satisfied. When it's cold it's too cold, when it's hot it's too hot, We as american complain way too much and I don't think most american's appreciate what they have.

So I say..."Americans the Complainers"..... instead of American's Rock"

Strangelove
Originally posted by vandergirl
Why American's Rock? American's are never satisfied. When it's cold it's too cold, when it's hot it's too hot, We as american complain way too much and I don't think most american's appreciate what they have.

So I say..."Americans the Complainers"..... instead of American's Rock" a) It's Americans...plural, not possessive. And b) you think we're complainers because people complain about the weather every once in while? Then I've got new for you. Everyone on Earth is a complainer.

Alliance
Originally posted by Black Dalek
We'd kick your ass in war anyday. Just ask Japan. Especially their two beloved cities.

omg this is stupid. May I reitterate

Originally posted by Strangelove
a) It's Americans...plural, not possessive. And b) you think we're complainers because people complain about the weather every once in while? Then I've got new for you. Everyone on Earth is a complainer.

Tangible God
We'd kick your ass in war anyday. Just ask Japan. Especially their two beloved cities. Hey I did ask them. They said they tripped.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by vandergirl
Why American's Rock? American's are never satisfied.

Well, that is probably a good thing, seeing how that is the way of human nature, atleast we admi itt, while saving everyone elses ass around the world.

America is always there for everyone, but no one ever seems to be their for America. Thats the price you pay for being the country that brought freedom to the modern world i guess.

Bardock42

Islamists rock. Just ask New York. Especially your two beloved buildings.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

America is always there for everyone, but no one ever seems to be their for America. Thats the price you pay for being the country that brought freedom to the modern world i guess.

Without wishing to take issue I think Britain has always been a good friend to America and I also think it has been reciprocated although the George Bush attitude and situation has strained our relationship a least as far as the perception of US policy by your average Brit.

-FO!!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Without wishing to take issue I think Britain has always been a good friend to America and I also think it has been reciprocated although the George Bush attitude and situation has strained our relationship a least as far as the perception of US policy by your average Brit.

-FO!!

I just naturally catagorize England and America as one aand the same anymore. We influence each others culture so much anymore, it's hard for me to tell the difference of whom inspired who for what. What ever political decesion America makes is always made with consideration with England in mind, seeing as America's only noteworthy world allies are England, Isreal and japan. Whatever happens here on out in the world of terrorism, England and America will probably share each others woes and victories.

Just not sure what is going to come from that terrible situation with Britains hostages. That is comepltly uncalled for. Our two worlds, (america and England) appease the muslim extremists, and the middle East in General far to much.

Flame On!!
I just naturally catagorize England and America as one aand the same anymore. We influence each others culture so much anymore, it's hard for me to tell the difference of whom inspired who for what. What ever political decesion America makes is always made with consideration with England in mind, seeing as America's only noteworthy world allies are England, Isreal and japan. Whatever happens here on out in the world of terrorism, England and America will probably share each others woes and victories.

Just not sure what is going to come from that terrible situation with Britains hostages. That is comepltly uncalled for. Our two worlds, (america and England) appease the muslim extremists, and the middle East in General far to much.

The situation with the sailors is very difficult. I don't see how it can be resolved without their deaths unless we give something over.

-FO!!

ragesRemorse
The situation with the sailors is very difficult. I don't see how it can be resolved without their deaths unless we give something over.

-FO!!

I highly doubt Iran will kill them. That would not be a strategic move. I think this is all for status. They want the western world to know that they have power and do mean to use it.

I think it is more of a message than anything. They want us to know they want us out of Iraq. Iran wants to avoid war as much as we do. If england or America takes military action, that puts the rest of the world against them, Iran knows this. Forcing Britain to take dimplomatic measures shows Irans dominance in the middle East. They want Iraq and will kill and start a war to gain it.

If Iran kils the sailors while diplomatic measures are being taken to assure their safety, this gives relevance for America and England to go to war. Shifting the worlds backing with the west.

Flame On!!
I highly doubt Iran will kill them. That would not be a strategic move. I think this is all for status. They want the western world to know that they have power and do mean to use it.

I think it is more of a message than anything. They want us to know they want us out of Iraq. Iran wants to avoid war as much as we do. If england or America takes military action, that puts the rest of the world against them, Iran knows this. Forcing Britain to take dimplomatic measures shows Irans dominance in the middle East. They want Iraq and will kill and start a war to gain it.

If Iran kils the sailors while diplomatic measures are being taken to assure their safety, this gives relevance for America and England to go to war. Shifting the worlds backing with the west.

All true. Without a doubt it's about Iranflexing, Interstingly though as a sidenote Congress has set a date for when the US must have pulled out of Iraq.

-FO!!

ragesRemorse
All true. Without a doubt it's about Iranflexing, Interstingly though as a sidenote Congress has set a date for when the US must have pulled out of Iraq.

-FO!!

yeah, unfortunately. But at any route, bush has stated that he would veto those decesions. I dont care if you like bush or not. Personally i think the country deffenintly needs a new politician in office, but i think America deffenintly needs to stay the course on this troop surge while seeing this war out. Pulling out makes everything done in vein and turns Iraq into policing action rather than a post war blunder country rahabilitaion. If America leaves, Chaos ensues, civil war breaks out between sunnis and shiites. Isreal gets involved, Iran moves in after civil war is over and claims iraq as theirs. and America ends up having to get re-envolved to defend Isreal anyway, but now, IRaq is a beacon for terrorism.

Atleast this is what i infer

Flame On!!
yeah, unfortunately. But at any route, bush has stated that he would veto those decesions. I dont care if you like bush or not. Personally i think the country deffenintly needs a new politician in office, but i think America deffenintly needs to stay the course on this troop surge while seeing this war out. Pulling out makes everything done in vein and turns Iraq into policing action rather than a post war blunder country rahabilitaion. If America leaves, Chaos ensues, civil war breaks out between sunnis and shiites. Isreal gets involved, Iran moves in after civil war is over and claims iraq as theirs. and America ends up having to get re-envolved to defend Isreal anyway, but now, IRaq is a beacon for terrorism.

Atleast this is what i infer

I friend of mines son is out in Iraq now.......

I kind of agree pulling out might cause a lot of problems, the truth is though public opinioin is against staying.

_FO!!

ragesRemorse
very true, but much of the problem i believe is the media. Media greatly influences impressinoable minds to the perspective they spin on their reports.

Everyone is to busy talking at each other in America. While we dont even realize that the muslim extremists are aware of this, and using our judicial and foriegn rights policies against us. The more we focus on politics, the more invisible terrorists become. They know that nearly every move the america military makes is going to be scrutinized under video review.

Flame On!!
very true, but much of the problem i believe is the media. Media greatly influences impressinoable minds to the perspective they spin on their reports.

Everyone is to busy talking at each other in America. While we dont even realize that the muslim extremists are aware of this, and using our judicial and foriegn rights policies against us. The more we focus on politics, the more invisible terrorists become. They know that nearly every move the america military makes is going to be scrutinized under video review.

The difference with Muslim terrorists in the U.K. is most of them appear home grown. this makes them impossible to track. I'm certainly not saying everyone Muslim in the U.K.is a terrorist but we have had issues lately with many prominent Muslim figures preaching hate. We even had a number of schools preaching hate aand one shut for terrorism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/02/10/nschool10.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/02/06/nschools306.xml

The school second King Fahad Academy did change it's curriculum after the racist books were highlighted 2000 were burnt.

-FO!!

ragesRemorse
thats terrible. I believe i remember hearing of that. I hear that England is having great troubles with the muslim extremism. Not only with having to appease their views and wants, but also with the forced integration of their culture into Englands. Is any of this true, or just rumors? I know its starting to become a problem here.

It seems though, that you brits are a bit more willing to enforce social profiling. which is how they were able to foil those homegrown terrorists a while back

((The_Anomaly))
This thread is possibly the dumbest and most irrelevant thread in the history of existence.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This thread is possibly the dumbest and most irrelevant thread in the history of existence.

your mother is the dumbest and most irrelevant thread ever

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Islamists rock. Just ask New York. Especially your two beloved buildings.

Hah! That's brilliant!

botankus
I think members that create threads like this should get the auto-ban.

In case that wasn't enough explanation, it is the equivalent of some bored dude creating a thread called: "George W. Bush rulz!!!!" to get members riled up. Just gasoline on the fire.

Funkadelic
Thats the price you pay for being the country that brought freedom to the modern world i guess.

laughing

Fatima
This thread should die

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by botankus

In case that wasn't enough explanation, it is the equivalent of some bored dude creating a thread called: "George W. Bush rulz!!!!" to get members riled up. Just gasoline on the fire.

Please don't remind me of GDF 2004 *swooosh*

Anyways, I don't rock...I rule. cool

lord xyz
America, isn't America that country who attacked Sudan in 96 and bombed their aspirin factory?

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
America, isn't America that country who attacked Sudan in 96 and bombed their aspirin factory?

I find it especially funny when Brits of all people try and label America as some power hunger, all conquering ruthless nation.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Islamists rock. Just ask New York. Especially your two beloved buildings. What about the buildings that got hit by the debris and collapsed, there were about 3 or 4. Ooh, and theres the Pentagon, and Oklahama.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
I find it especially funny when Brits of all people try and label America as some power hunger, all conquering ruthless nation. We don't see you as that, we see you as war-crazy. We just love to make the world better (for us). ermm

Robtard
We don't see you as that, we see you as war-crazy. We just love to make the world better (for us). ermm

You know, it'd be wise to look at the mess in your own backyard before you peek over your neighbors fence and complain about his mess.

chillmeistergen
Whoever it was who said that they consider America and England as being one and the same, please don't say that. I know that I definitely want nothing to do with America at all and I don't know one person in this country who does. America rocks? fvck that, the mere accent makes me feel sick.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Whoever it was who said that they consider America and England as being one and the same, please don't say that. I know that I definitely want nothing to do with America at all and I don't know one person in this country who does. America rocks? fvck that, the mere accent makes me feel sick.

Your anecdotes are worthless, but you're certainly free to hate America... oh, America has several different accents just an the U.K., is it just one in particular or all?

chillmeistergen
Your anecdotes are worthless, but you're certainly free to hate America... oh, America has several different accents just an the U.K., is it just one in particular or all?

umm.. I'd say I dislike the southern accents the most. I don't hate America, I hate what greed and laziness has made it.

Rogue Jedi
ok, one should not compare an american accent to an english one. i will leave it at that.
also, Rob, the english hate us because they used to own us. now it's the other way around. they are our bitches.

Robtard
umm.. I'd say I dislike the southern accents the most. I don't hate America, I hate what greed and laziness has made it.

Yea, the thick drawls can be annoying.

LOL... Like I told your fellow countryman; "Look at the mess in your own backyard before to peek over your neighbors fence and complain."

Lana
Advice the US would do well to take, as well, I'd think...

Rogue Jedi
not just the good old USA. brits have a tendency to think they are better than others. not all think this, just the majority i have met.

lord xyz
Yea, the thick drawls can be annoying.

LOL... Like I told your fellow countryman; "Look at the mess in your own backyard before to peek over your neighbors fence and complain." hey, that's never stopped people coming here. But yheah, we do have a few problems, like chavs. But atleast we're not 2/3s obese.

Rogue Jedi
hey, that's never stopped people coming here. But yheah, we do have a few problems, like chavs. But atleast we're not 2/3s obese.
so brit people beong in better shape (supposedly) makes it a better country?

jaden101
Korea...ass kicked
Vietnam...ass kicked
Somalia...ass kicked
Afghanistan...ass still getting kicked
Iraq...ass still getting kicked

mmm...

Rogue Jedi
hmmmmm.............and what has scotland accomplished?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
hmmmmm.............and what has scotland accomplished? they invented the telephone.

so brit people beong in better shape (supposedly) makes it a better country? No. I'm just saying, we're not loud and fat and stupid.

botankus
Germany is undoubtedly the best country in the world and far superior to every other country. Fcuk the rest of ya!

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Korea...ass kicked
Vietnam...ass kicked
Somalia...ass kicked
Afghanistan...ass still getting kicked
Iraq...ass still getting kicked

mmm...

The only time America gets it's ass kicked in a war is when it kicks it's own ass internally. America has the strongest military; that is a fact. If the gloves are pulled off and the punches aren't held back; America wins.

botankus
Japan is undoubtedly the best country in the world and far superior to every other country. Fcuk the rest of ya!

botankus
France is undoubtedly the best country in the world and far superior to every other country. Fcuk the rest of ya!

botankus
Scotland serves as one of the boards on my Tiger Woods PS2 game.

lord xyz
The only time America gets it's ass kicked in a war is when it kicks it's own ass internally. America has the strongest military; that is a fact. If the gloves are pulled off and the punches aren't held back; America wins. Strongest military? laughing out loud Well, you have the biggest, but I wouldn't say strongest.

botankus
I don't know which is worse: shit-talking from a 15-year old kid or actually responding to it.

Robtard
I don't know which is worse: shit-talking from a 15-year old kid or actually responding to it.

Not only shit talking, but uninformed shit talking...

botankus
I'm trying to recall the last time anyone seriously responded to the nonsensical preteen banter. RJ does from time to time, and he should be reprimanded for it! PVS basically told him to f*ck off. I would, too but a) I'm too nice a guy and b) I don't like communicating with kids.

Robtard
they invented the telephone.

No. I'm just saying, we're not loud and fat and stupid.

Scotland didn't invent the telephone... Bell is credited with the invention but it is highly debatable to who really invented it first, he just happened to market it the best. Bell was a Scotsman, that's true, but when he 'invented' the telephone he was a Canadian citizen and he did it on American soil.

Look it up...

botankus
I think someone scribbled that telephone factoid in the back of his Remedial History textbook...so it must be true.

Bicnarok
yep the US nuked japan, flew loads of rockets into space etc, have more advanced aviation technology. ALL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY, MOST NAZI produced. (the same as russian).

See operation paperclip.

Americans rock anyway, insane people akways rocksmile

lil bitchiness
Strongest military? laughing out loud Well, you have the biggest, but I wouldn't say strongest.

Doesn't China have the biggest?

I am persuming so because of the number of people residing in China.

botankus
I had heard that it was Turkey, but maybe that was biggest relative to their population/size.

Bicnarok
The only thing Germany kick butt at is being lucky with football, how the hell they won 3 world cups and 1 European cup is beyond me. Must have the crapest league and untalented players out there.

Thats why they have polish, brazilian, and whatever else players in thier squad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok
yep the US nuked japan, flew loads of rockets into space etc, have more advanced aviation technology. ALL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY, MOST NAZI produced. (the same as russian).

See operation paperclip.

Americans rock anyway, insane people akways rocksmile

You are aware that the British also took in Nazi scientist after the war right?

Rogue Jedi
they invented the telephone.

No. I'm just saying, we're not loud and fat and stupid.
just the latter.

Rogue Jedi
and they stink at war.

Rogue Jedi
but they stink at war.

Flame On!!
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs/churchill.jpg

Notice I said England shifty and not Britain.

-FO!!

Rogue Jedi
but their hygeine sux.....and they stink at war.

Flame On!!
but their hygeine sux.....and they stink at war.

they stink at war.

Unconquered in 1000 years.

Largest Empire of all time.

Don't make half as many friendly fire errors as the US.

smile

-FO!!

§P0oONY
And the whole bad dental hygene thing really is a myth.

Bicnarok
You are aware that the British also took in Nazi scientist after the war right?

Yes of course, everyone picked from the tree of technology gained through suffering of others, look at the medial breakthroughs.

But Werner Von Brown had the biggest impact in the US.

Mind you the scots invented a lot fo stuff consdering its a wee country filled with offspring of drunken irish fishermen.

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html

lord xyz
I don't know which is worse: shit-talking from a 15-year old kid or actually responding to it. I think those who argue with me actually are the true dumbies. I mean, 99% of the time I'm sarcastic. Or am I?

Examples: Lord Urizen, Mr. Parker, AC did at one point, Fatima...

Robtard
Yes of course, everyone picked from the tree of technology gained through suffering of others, look at the medial breakthroughs.

Mind you the Scots invented a lot fo stuff consdering its a wee country filled with offspring of drunken irish fishermen.

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html

You attempt to vilify America ala "Nazi" is hilarious...

I never said or implied any negativity towards the Scots or Scotland.

lord xyz
Strongest military? laughing out loud Well, you have the biggest, but I wouldn't say strongest. I meant to say "might have". embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
they wear funny kilts.

lord xyz

Mind you the scots invented a lot fo stuff consdering its a wee country filled with offspring of drunken irish fishermen.

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html The Scots went to Ireland, not the other way around.

WrathfulDwarf
Jolly good show you have there my young chap! euro

lord xyz
just the latter. Not in comparison to America.

Quiero Mota
just the latter.

laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf

Kilts, Braveheart, Whiskey, Bagpipes....stick out tongue

Robtard
I think those who argue with me actually are the true dumbies. I mean, 99% of the time I'm sarcastic. Or am I?

Examples: Lord Urizen, Mr. Parker, AC did at one point, Fatima...

You may say you're "sarcastic", but in reality you're just foolishly uninformed 99% of the time.

-Sarcasm
-Noun

-1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
-2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

Anyhow, have fun with your version of sarcasm.

Quiero Mota
Japan is undoubtedly the best country in the world and far superior to every other country. Fcuk the rest of ya!

They have the best electronics in the world. And I'm also a big fan of Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi.

but they stink at war.

You cant argue with that.

lord xyz
but their hygeine sux.....and they stink at war. We conquered 1/4 of the world. you guys couldn't even get into North Vietnam.

Rogue Jedi
dont forget sony. *hugs ps2*

Shakyamunison

What are you basing this on?

lord xyz

Rogue Jedi
We conquered 1/4 of the world. you guys couldn't even get into North Vietnam.
but where do you stand now? all we would need is a squad of navy seals and a few platoons of marines to conquer england.

lord xyz
This isn't even funny.

Shakyamunison
What's that point now?

WrathfulDwarf
Fixed batman

Rogue Jedi
neutered?

lord xyz
but where do you stand now? all we would need is a squad of navy seals and a few platoons of marines to conquer england. yeah but we have one thing you don't have. allies.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Fixed batman
Nay.... OTF this shit for a real fix.

jaden101

quite a lot as it happens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions

not bad considering our population is about not much over a quarter of what New York's is.

jaden101
yeah but we have one thing you don't have. allies.

laughing laughing

lord xyz
You may say you're "sarcastic", but in reality you're just foolishly uninformed 99% of the time.

-Sarcasm
-Noun

-1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
-2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

Anyhow, have fun with your version of sarcasm. It's fun to not make it obvious, or to role play.

chithappens
band Nice merge

Rogue Jedi
quite a lot as it happens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions

not bad considering our population is about not much over a quarter of what New York's is.
i meant as far as being a world power.

§P0oONY
They resisted Rome.

Rogue Jedi

snoochyboochies
but where do you stand now? all we would need is a squad of navy seals and a few platoons of marines to conquer england.

You'd win if we had an all out war obviously, for the same reason China would beat us all, much larger army due to much larger population.

A squad of Navy seals and a few Platoons of marines? i don't think so. Ever heard of the SAS?

lord xyz
i meant as far as being a world power. They became a country with England. Scotland may have helped us. You never know.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
A squad of Navy seals and a few Platoons of marines? i don't think so. Ever heard of the SAS?

S.E.A.L.S. would utterly destroy the the S.A.S.

Rogue Jedi
You'd win if we had an all out war obviously, for the same reason China would beat us all, much larger army due to much larger population.

ok, i do stand corrected. but thats all you have, the SAS.

jaden101

the SAS....70% of them are Scots...and they are the most elite fighting unit on the planet...

they were responsible to the laser targetting of 90% of the bombing raids in the 1st gulf war...

going further back...the SAS did most of the graft during Sierra Leone where they suffered 1 casualty...unlike your elite delta boys in Mogadishu

they helped secure a victory( do you remember those) in the Falklands war

Scottish regiments served in the Balkans

Scottish troops were the 1st to enter Germany during WW2

so i'd say a fair bit militarily as well...

not to mention...being part of Britain...we were at the head of the biggest empire the world has ever known.

snoochyboochies
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
S.E.A.L.S. would utterly destroy the the S.A.S.

yeah.ok.

chillmeistergen
I'd love to know how many people from America here have actually been to Britain. I doubt alot of you have, I've been to America 6 times to visit relatives and I know where I'd rather be.

§P0oONY
ok, i'll try again.....WHERE DOES SCOTLAND STAND NOW AS A WORLD POWER.
They have no world power.... More power on the British Isles than England though... Scottish politicians can vote on English issues but not vice-versa.

Rogue Jedi
the SAS....70% of them are Scots...and they are the most elite fighting unit on the planet...

they were responsible to the laser targetting of 90% of the bombing raids in the 1st gulf war...

going further back...the SAS did most of the graft during Sierra Leone where they suffered 1 casualty...unlike your elite delta boys in Mogadishu

they helped secure a victory( do you remember those) in the Falklands war

Scottish regiments served in the Balkans

Scottish troops were the 1st to enter Germany during WW2

so i'd say a fair bit militarily as well...

not to mention...being part of Britain...we were at the head of the biggest empire the world has ever known.
and i concurred with you on the SAS. and we arent talking about the past, we are talking about 2007.

Quiero Mota
I'd love to know how many people from America here have actually been to Britain. I doubt alot of you have, I've been to America 6 times to visit relatives and I know where I'd rather be.

I have.

Where in the US did you go?

jaden101
and i concurred with you on the SAS. and we arent talking about the past, we are talking about 2007.

you didn't concur with me about anything...

as for 2007

we aren't getting our asses beat to anywhere near the extent you are...despite the fact that it is UK forces that have the most violent region in Afghanistan and 2 of the 3 most dangerous places in Iraq with regards to attacks on troops (rather than bombings against civilians)

snoochyboochies

BLoody hell. I had no idea most of the SAS were sweatys. I'll have to stop mocking my scottish friends.

jaden101

BLoody hell. I had no idea most of the SAS were sweatys. I'll have to stop mocking my scottish friends.

you have friends?...

nah...keep mocking them...we love it

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I have.

Where in the US did you go?

I've been to most of Florida, New York and California

botankus
-Sarcasm
-Noun

lord xyz sarcasm
-Noun

-1 : an utterance

I've been to most of Florida, New York and California

This sounds like a Magic Kingdom weekend, a ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty, and a layover in San Diego.

Rogue Jedi
you didn't concur with me about anything...

as for 2007

we aren't getting our asses beat to anywhere near the extent you are...despite the fact that it is UK forces that have the most violent region in Afghanistan and 2 of the 3 most dangerous places in Iraq with regards to attacks on troops (rather than bombings against civilians)
i concurred with someone that the SAS are the ultimate badasses. i thought it was you.

chillmeistergen

This sounds like a Magic Kingdom weekend, a ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty, and a layover in San Diego.

No it certainly wasn't, I stayed in some of the roughest parts of Miami etc. I did however, quite like New York, nothing on London though.

botankus
That reminds me of the last time I drove to New York. Got off at the Elizabeth Seaport exit in Newark by mistake. Yikes! Felt like I had jumped into the movie Judgment Night. And I've driven through Cabbagetown in Atlanta and some of the rougher parts of Brooklyn before.

chillmeistergen
That reminds me of the last time I drove to New York. Got off at the Elizabeth Seaport exit in Newark by mistake. Yikes! And I've driven through Cabbagetown in Atlanta and some rough parts of Brooklyn before.

Right mate yeah I don't live in the U.S, I think we've established that. You ever been to Brixton or the rough area of Birmingham? Doubt it, I doubt you've ever been to this country so shut your fvcking noise.

botankus
??

What's your problem, dude? You said you stayed in the rough parts of Miami, and it reminded me of a trip I took 3 weeks ago that ended up in the hellhole that is Elizabeth Seaport. Has nothing to do with Britain. Calm down, not everyone's out to get you.

Rogue Jedi

yes, they are badasses. but each elite unit has its strengths. an SAS unit cant match a navy seal team when it comes to stealth.

chillmeistergen
What the hell's your problem, dude? You said you stayed in the rough parts of Miami, and it reminded me of a trip I took 3 weeks ago that ended up in the hellhole that is Elizabeth Seaport. Has nothing to do with Britain. Calm down, not everyone's out to get you.

Woah sorry mate I thought you were being sarcastic like by saying that me staying in the rough parts of Miami n that is just like a drive through, sorry. Yeah I know not everyone's out to get me, just always seems to get hated when the debate is concerning Britain and the U.S

Rogue Jedi
thats because we own them, as i said earlier.

Flame On!!
What about Wales they are brilliant.

botankus
Woah sorry mate I thought you were being sarcastic like by saying that me staying in the rough parts of Miami n that is just like a drive through, sorry. Yeah I know not everyone's out to get me, just always seems to get hated when the debate is concerning Britain and the U.S
I respect Britain, even though I've never been there, but both U.K. and U.S. people on this site need to realize that one side isn't always God-like and the other a bag of dust.

My favorite person (Britrogue, or Gilly) here at KMC (and she's WAY above anyone else) is from Britain, and we love getting some good natured jabs in about the other's country.

lord xyz
What about Wales they are brilliant. I'm sure you mean Whales.

chillmeistergen
I respect Britain, even though I've never been there, but both U.K. and U.S. people on this site need to realize that one side isn't always God-like and the other a bag of dust.

My favorite person here (Britrogue, or Gilly) at KMC (WAY above anyone else) is from Britain, and we love getting some good natured jabs in.

I also respect the U.S, but what I think that people on here have to realise that the strength of an army really dosen't mean much.

Flame On!!
I'm sure you mean Whales.

The best thing about wales is the cute way they blow water out of the top of their heads boyo. It reminds me of dolphins but bigger boyo.

A welshman pictured below

http://wesclark.com/rrr/punchin_welshman.jpg They are all this violent in Swanseashifty

By the way it is a scotsman cowering on the floor.

-FO!!

Rogue Jedi
where's his blowhole?

Flame On!!
where's his blowhole?

I think it's hiddesn by his hair.

smile

-FO!!

Rogue Jedi
and wheres the scots kilt?

Flame On!!

I wondered that.

smile

-FO!!

jaden101

quite obsessed with kilts aren't you?

lord xyz
quite obsessed with kilts aren't you? He can't stop thinking of the idea of men in chekered skirts.

Rogue Jedi
quite obsessed with kilts aren't you?
not really. it's what we in society call a joke.

Flame On!!
not really. it's what we in society call a joke.

Yes men wearing kilts as a national dress is funny ha ha ha.

laughing

-FO!!

Alliance
cultural ignorance?

I cant believe you barbarians actually wear pants. Civilized men wear togas.

Rogue Jedi
you guys need alcohol. alot of it. i am not making fun of kilts, i merely joked about why the scot soccer player was not wearing one.

like you guys could joke if it was an american, like "wheres his cowboy hat."

Flame On!!
you guys need alcohol. alot of it. i am not making fun of kilts, i merely joked about why the scot soccer player was not wearing one.

like you guys could joke if it was an american, like "wheres his cowboy hat."

If you're not making fun of kilts, I have a question for you! Why the hell not?

They are very stupid. I had to wear one at a wedding once and I thankfully am not Scottish or Irish.

laughing

-FO!!

Rogue Jedi
but william wallace looked cool as hell in one.

jaden101

rugby player...but close enough

apparently it's not me that doesn't "get" it.

Flame On!!

In that position i,m glad he's not as we would be able to see everything if he was wearing it the traditional Jock strapping way.

rugby player...but close enough

Yes it looks a lot like the great Gavin Hastings, Scotland and British Lions captain, a guy who actually played American football as a kicker. Can you confirm it's Gav about to get a beating Jaden?

smile

-FO!!

§P0oONY
The best thing about wales is the cute way they blow water out of the top of their heads boyo. It reminds me of dolphins but bigger boyo.

A welshman pictured below

http://wesclark.com/rrr/punchin_welshman.jpg They are all this violent in Swanseashifty

By the way it is a scotsman cowering on the floor.

-FO!!
To be fair... The Scottish guy's touching wood... hmm

Rogue Jedi
i just noticed that!!! laughing out loud

jaden101
In that position i,m glad he's not as we would be able to see everything if he was wearing it the traditional Jock strapping way.

Yes it looks a lot like the great Gavin Hastings, Scotland and British Lions captain, a guy who actually played American football as a kicker. Can you confirm it's Gav about to get a beating Jaden?

smile

-FO!!

that was my initial thought as well, looks very much like...if it is then he probably deserved it...

snoochyboochies
A taff and jock beating the hell out of eachother!! A Marvellous sight for an englishman!!

As for someone thinking they're "soccer" players. They're about twice the size, 4 times as strong and think nothing of stamping on eachothers heads for laugh!! "Soccer" players are thick as pigsh*t, overpaid and are p*ssies.

Rogue Jedi
i used to think the same, til i actually sat down and watched a game.

Boots
A taff and jock beating the hell out of eachother!! A Marvellous sight for an englishman!!

As for someone thinking they're "soccer" players. They're about twice the size, 4 times as strong and think nothing of stamping on eachothers heads for laugh!! "Soccer" players are thick as pigsh*t, overpaid and are p*ssies.

Yes I think that was an excellent post.

jaden101

ahh...you English...anything involving men touching each other and you cant get enough

Rogue Jedi
ahh...you English...anything involving men touching each other and you cant get enough
laughing out loud

Boots
All those nations kick ass taken together but for the wrong reasons.

chillmeistergen

We're not the ones who wear glorified skirts mate.

Rogue Jedi
that one was below the belt.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Dancing Man
We'd kick your ass in war anyday. Just ask Japan. Especially their two beloved cities. Typical War hungry American. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing new.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by JacopeX
Typical War hungry American. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing new.
right...."must kill!!! semper fi, do or die!!!" wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>