TMNT vs drizzt, wulfgar, leonidas, and snake eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
all are going for the kill. who wins?

bigbran
Originally posted by emporerpants
all are going for the kill. who wins? Why do you have two members of the forum in this fight?

emporerpants
snake eyes from G.I. joe and leonidas from 300

DigiMark007
I can't really speak for the others, but Drizzt > any 1 of the turtles. Unless the green ones make up for it with advantages elsewhere, they're in trouble.

emporerpants
yeah, drizzt is better than anyone of the turtles, but i think they may have wulfgar, leoniadas, and possibly snake eyes beaten. so it kinda evens out.

Kento
Drizzt beats a turtle, and Snake Eyes possibly could to but I can't see Leonidas beating one least not from how he is in the movie. Don't know who wulfgar is but if he can't beat one then it's four on two. Team fights usually would work in favor of the turtles though because most teams that are put up against them aren't able to work together while they turtles would be able to easily and could switch up so they wouldn't be fighting the same person all the time also. So unless Drizzt can even the playing field with magic and stuff I could see the turtles winning unless the other team got smart and split them all up so the turtles couldn't work together. It would probably also depend on where they were at.

Soljer
As a team, the turtles are greater than the sum of their parts. I'm going to give them the majority here.

Juntai
Drizzt's magics could keep it interesting.
I'd say he's better than any two turtles here.

Juntai
Yeah, he could probably cast the globe of darkness and massacre them.

boriquaking55
Drizzt >>>> TMNT > or = Snake Eyes > Wulfgar >>> Leonidas. Why is Leonidas even here?

Plus Drizzt has that panther of his, that things a beast

capt it up
see this could be tricky

drzzt coudl take any turtle how ever wulfgar could not nor could leonidas.

jollyjim311
Wulfgar has a definite chance.

And Guenhwyvar could help out Leonidas and maybe he could even get a win with the assistance.

emporerpants
drizzt doesn't get the panther. also, i'm not so sure globe of darkness would really be that big of a deal, the turtles are used to fighting in the dark. i know globe of darkness is total blackness, but i'm pretty sure the turtles have fought without their eyesight before.

jinzin
drizzt and snake eyes could give the turtles all hell by themselves..

It's a bit strange to see people aren't really giving leonidas that much respect.. erm

The guy's trained his whole life for combat, and to be honest he'd outright punk a guy like casey jones... who has in turn been more than a bit of trouble for several one on one confrontations with different turtles in the past.
Leonidas could at the very least hold his own against a turtle and keep them a bay with the help of his advantages in range and heavy armor...

Drizzt is more likely than not dropping his guy assuming it's not leo he's fighting.

And snake eyes (who is also kinda contingent to his gear at the time) is more than enough to be a handful for any turtle he fights... Depending on his gear he could easily drop his mutant.

I have no idea about wolfgar so i can't comment on him.

All that said, the turtles still win basically due to the coherent teamwork advantage... there's not much way around that in a team dual and that, ironically like leonidas' phalanx is the strength of the tmnt in their team vs. team fights.

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Why is Leonidas even here?
Because he has won a tourney?

emporerpants
yeah, i'd give the tmnt the majority based on teamwork as well.

capt it up
wulfgar lack of armor means any one of the turtles could likly beat him in one on one fight

emporerpants
so, do we all agree tmnt take it?

BentonGrey
Snakes solos them all! Seriously though, if he's fully armed, he could probably take any two of the turtles other than Leo, and just maybe Raph.

emporerpants
snake eyes gets a sword, thats it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by capt it up
wulfgar lack of armor means any one of the turtles could likly beat him in one on one fight

I really think Wulfgar is being underestimated here.

emporerpants
i don't think so. wulfgar tends to relay on his strength and wade into battle. he frequently takes hits, even when fighting orcs, and shrugs them off. the problem is, the turtles have strength feats ( i believe, correct me if i'm wrong someone) that put them close to wulfgars level, and they're far faster and more agile. also, they're masters with their weapons, and if wulfgar does what he usually does tries to accept some hits, he's going to be in for a very precise and damaging hit.

capt it up
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I really think Wulfgar is being underestimated here.

ugg wiki sucks.

no he not. I read the books all the time each one at least twice some of them 5 times.

I am making a wulfgar respect thread actaully.

He good and is deadly if he connects however the turtles are faster and will be landing mroe hits then the other way around.

wulfgar lack of armor really hurt him here however he likly take a turtle with him if he was to be killed

jollyjim311
Wulfgar, for the most part, can rely on his will, ability to roll with blows, and ability to take a massive amount of physical damage to make up for not having armor. I agree that he could probably take a turtle with him. Also, that Hammer of his is nifty and may catch the turtles off guard.

capt it up
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Wulfgar, for the most part, can rely on his will, ability to roll with blows, and ability to take a massive amount of physical damage to make up for not having armor. I agree that he could probably take a turtle with him. Also, that Hammer of his is nifty and may catch the turtles off guard.
he does not roll to often with blows.....

he can take a lot of damage however he facing the turtles they are a good deal more skilled then most people he fights.

wulfgar damage soaking is dam, but he no bruenor.....

emporerpants
it all depends on which turtle. if he fights leo, leo will probably kill him outright. but if leo is fighting wulfgar, who will fight drizzt? the turtles will win by using superior teamwork and tactics, by varying up their approach.

emporerpants
bump!

abhilegend
What a necrobump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.