Star Wars: Episode VII,VIII,IX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
Overload, Shadowscourge and those that doubt,

I can assure you the Sequel Trilogy will happen. Lucas is only taking a huge 10/15 year break. He is exhausted from THE PHANTOM MENACE, ATTACK OF THE CLONES and REVENGE OF THE SITH. Lucas is semi-retired from Star Wars. He will only serve as producer and writer to the Sequel Trilogy, he won't direct ever again. Shadow is the successor, executive producer and co-writer to THE FALLEN HERO, THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS and VICTORY OF THE FORCE. Episode 7,8,9 will be the first Star Wars Trilogy using PRT(Photo-Realistic Technology). Most of the cinematography and action sequences with Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford will be done using advanced evolutionary technology. Count Dooku (Christopher Lee) from Episode II and III was 80 years old when he performed in the Prequel Trilogy. His fight scenes were done using a complex method of CGI 3D computer animation. The next Trilogy is set for May of 2021 for Episode 7, May 2024 for Episode 8 and finally Episode 9 in May of 2027. The best is yet to come, please have faith. The orginal cast will return for the next trilogy. Everything is just under raps. NDAs you know? Lucasfilm is not allowed to break their silence of parts 7,8,9 until a given notice. I have a great faith and optimistic in Supershadow. I have full confidence in him. He is very talented and a remarkable film maker. Give the guy a chance and stop cursing his name in blastophomy.

Darth Subjekt
i hope you're kidding...if not, you're a fcuking moron.

Leper_Messiah
yeah man, you seriously just made a wasted thread

Captain REX
You just failed your saving throw. Sorry! It seems that you're on fire because I lobbed a plasma grenade at your thread.

JediKatarn1
Yes I understand, if you don't believe me but its the truth. Money is to be made. Star Wars will continue. We have only seen the middle of the sage and the backend of the saga. We have seen the days of the old republic and the fight between the rebellion and the Empire. In 14 years you will see the new generation of the Jedi Knights in the new republic. EU characters like Mara-Jade, Kyle Katarn, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo and others. It will happen. Mr. Suttle and I will not let any of you down. The Empire has been defeated but the a new threat grows against the NJO and the new republic.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Yes I understand, if you don't believe me but its the truth. Money is to be made. Star Wars will continue. We have only seen the middle of the sage and the backend of the saga. We have seen the days of the old republic and the fight between the rebellion and the Empire. In 14 years you will see the new generation of the Jedi Knights in the new republic. EU characters like Mara-Jade, Kyle Katarn, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo and others. It will happen. Mr. Suttle and I will not let any of you down. The Empire has been defeated but the a new threat grows against the NJO and the new republic.

Proof Please.

Prediction:

Your gonna say..

"It's called Faith"

"www.supershadow.com is all you need"

"I'm a dick"

"I have a horse for a girlfriend"

Captain REX
No, in fourteen years, I'm going to be 33. That's all that's significant about the year 2021 thus far, other than Sealab.

Ushgarak
Spam, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.